Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu (46505 Views)

Campaign Poster Of Bola Tinubu For Senate Under SDP In 1993 (Throwback Photo) / Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America / The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 1:41pm On Oct 11, 2015
LordMecuzy:
Tinubu remains the biggest political figure in Nigeria. Take it or leave it..( From conquering other SW states back from PDP to sending the National PDP to Political oblivion) he might be corrupt, yes.. But I just have to give him kudos..

Surely one day I'm gonna become the biggest political figure in Southeast and Nigeria

God Bless Imo state My Home...

Very interesting story...... Oga m, i wu onye Umudu, Umuishiogu, Umuawara, mboke?
Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by frankyychiji(f): 2:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
aresa:
lol @ biafra losers and fraudulent internet clown aka Harold Adebola Smith.

Harold Adebola Smith the biafra clown and political commentator just land facebook 3 weeks ago, only 1 post and 1 picture..

Btw, look at his picture. You can not miss the Flat-head... grin grin grin
The guy in that picture looks handsome and articulate. Are you saying no Yoruba man can look so clean?
Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by Kakatazz(f): 2:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
In 1million years to come,Tinubu will still be remembered while the name Adebola Smith (obviously orchestrated) would have long gone with the wind.
Give respect to whom respect is due and stop castigating.

2 Likes

Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by MrGerald(m): 2:28pm On Oct 11, 2015
One problem with these dack skinned pple of sw is confusion over leadership, one can come out today and say he's a leader and they'll start following him/her like sheep, even at the point of falling into a burning funnel... how many leaders do you people have?
Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by Uncletony(m): 2:41pm On Oct 11, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

i dont answer ass.holes when they quote meangry

Who did this to u bro?!
Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by LordMecuzy(m): 2:49pm On Oct 11, 2015
NIGERIALOLoCOM:

Very interesting story...... Oga m, i wu onye Umudu, Umuishiogu, Umuawara, mboke?

Don't get u
Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by 7lives: 3:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
MrGerald:
One problem with these dack skinned pple of sw is confusion over leadership, one can come out today and say he's a leader and they'll start following him/her like sheep, even at the point of falling into a burning funnel... how many leaders do you people have?

Another lie we don't follow just anybody, we follow the tested ones.
Obafemi Awolowo.... Lateef Jakande ... Abraham Adesanya... Bola Ige... Bola Ahmed Tinubu who among these men are not tested?.
There will always be a crowd of pretenders masquerading as leaders but our people will always scan them for the VITAL SIGNS AND QUALITIES WHICH IS ALWAYS UNAVAILABLE IN MOST OF THESE SMALL MASQUERADES grin grin grin.
Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by jwart(m): 3:26pm On Oct 11, 2015
Sh***t
Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by nedu666: 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
by 2019 we shall know lf tinibu will not beg pmb to consider running with osinbade
Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by AlPeter: 5:31pm On Oct 11, 2015
warrior01:

The thing pain you no be small but the author backed everything up with facts na.

facts Or thrash
Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by tonychristopher: 7:09pm On Oct 11, 2015
samsongbemisola:
. I can see ur brain is robot modified, the name harold Adebola smith doesn't exist, check the name out of FB u will see that he is just new on FB with just one post, one picture. The picture he used as his DP belongs to Justice Danlandi Umar the chairman Bureau Code of Conduct Tribunal. He is a wailer like u trying to play smart. Wake up face reality.

So your in a position to know names that exist or not .are you omni potent .its only God that has that capacity

You see why I say you people are just plainly stupid and daft
Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by free13: 11:14am On Oct 12, 2015
grin
Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by samsongbemisola(m): 7:01am On Oct 26, 2015
tonychristopher:

So your in a position to know names that exist or not .are you omni potent .its only God that has that capacity

You see why I say you people are just plainly stupid and daft
You re the one sily,daft, you have eyes yet u can't see, u have brain yet u can't reason,common sense is common but u lack common sense. Trace the name to Facebook, look @ the picture then u will know the character was a forge personality. U this nkita, nsiewu
Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by tonychristopher: 7:09am On Oct 26, 2015
samsongbemisola:
You re the one sily,daft, you have eyes yet u can't see, u have brain yet u can't reason,common sense is common but u lack common sense. Trace the name to Facebook, look @ the picture then u will know the character was a forge personality. U this nkita, nsiewu

So in your intellectual capacity it us only one person that answers same name ...oh in that your Facebook search you will see somany people answering same name

Common sense ain't common after all and you proved it
Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by samsongbemisola(m): 10:30pm On Aug 04, 2016
tonychristopher:

So in your intellectual capacity it us only one person that answers same name ...oh in that your Facebook search you will see somany people answering same name

Common sense ain't common aft
er all and proved it
your actions,words goes with your name.
Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by Sant1m: 11:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
bugzbunny:

Your dick is already short
Yorubas have been used by their masters up north.. Get used to it
there is no Nigerian living wether he is fron the north or south. That is not after Tinubu's endorsement in a presidential election. pmb cannot do without Tinubbu in 2019. Tinubu to me is the one single pilitician that has the largest political platforn in Nigeria. The president needs him more than he needs the president. The only man that can lock than a zone for any party of his choice what a phenomena! The slayer of pdp
Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by akigbemaru: 3:33pm On Oct 02, 2016
ronu oooo
Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by basilo101: 5:28pm On Oct 02, 2016
Afonjas how market, after all the ches tbeating on this thread Tinubu was humiliated again. Tinubu will definitely be finished off, this is not the first time but afonjas decided to be blind to historical antecedents
Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by bishopkay: 5:39pm On Oct 02, 2016
Just a year down memory lane...hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Profile Of Olayemi Michael Cardoso, Nominee For CBN Governor / Remi Tinubu Distributes Free Decoders To Lagosians In Her Constituency (photos) / Patience Jonathan's 57th Birthday Party (Photos And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.