Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai (81810 Views)

Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children / In Photos, Meet Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children / Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by mechanics(m): 6:56pm On Oct 11, 2015
Baawaa:
God hears prayers of his people,more of them to go.
dats rite, if dey dont repent, and return d stolen money, their end is near.

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by mechanics(m): 7:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
chukel:
I hope it's not HIV killing this family cos the thing boku for bayelsa
hahaha, i can remember wen my colleaque was telling me wat he faced in Bayelsa dat a particular babe he helped was disturbing and wen she continued he observed dat d babe was nt ordinary, so he ran o, and d man dey bleep die, who knws mayb d babe cud ave infected him or initiate him, and dis babe neva give up, he stil calls him.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by mechanics(m): 7:02pm On Oct 11, 2015
chukel:
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by mechanics(m): 7:03pm On Oct 11, 2015
chukel:
hahaha, i can remember wen my colleaque was telling me wat he faced in Bayelsa dat a particular babe he helped was disturbing and wen she continued he observed dat d babe was nt ordinary, so he ran o, and d man dey bleep die, who knws mayb d babe cud ave infected him or initiate him, and dis babe neva give up, she stil calls him.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by Rawzy(m): 7:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
What shall it profit you oh politician stealing the whole money in Nigeria,And when you die you will be left with Six feet only
PLS:what ever you do,do it at your best to the glory of your God

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by Esemuru506: 7:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
Ur mumu really ripe..he died in ph
Mancity26:
They shuld bury him for UK abeg, make dey no carry his dead body come naija, here no be cementry.. #funnynation comedian

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by delishpot: 7:27pm On Oct 11, 2015
If this was a movie I would say they have hidden the man to kill the extradition case. Judging by the way he escaped back to naija from the UK.

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by kcsider: 8:05pm On Oct 11, 2015
dustydee:

That's fine but the guy I responded to suggested that he should not have been convicted in the first place because of his ethnicity even if he committed the crime after all people of other ethnic groups haven't been convicted. What sort of mindset is that?
thanks........my take on it is that everyone should be held accountable irrespective of ethnic group.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by kcsider: 8:08pm On Oct 11, 2015
texazzpete:

That's me being matured. I pay 23% tax on my salary, running into significant sums yearly. I despise you traitors that make a mockery of this and try to run this country down.
You are still talking like a small boy! How old are you.... ? Discuss the issues and stop calling names......ok
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by phorget(m): 10:37pm On Oct 11, 2015
wiseoneking:
may be not, there are people more corrupt than him but are not so.Elrufai has lost two of his sons under 3yrs though he is a saint in your eyes. Buhari Lost all the Sons but one. The daughter died 2yrs ago in nasarawa why delivering a baby though he is a god of uncorruptness. Lets just do the righ thing and live the rest to God.

Our righteousness is like a filthy rag in the eyes of the creator, nobody is holier than another but between two devils one wilk still be preferable. The bible JOB lost everything he had but he was still considered a righteous man. I will always admire Buhari anytime compare to that s.hit of a man.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by loshybab(m): 11:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
Atlantian:
A great mind has passed on. Thanks to GEJ, he died a pardoned man.
...But so much shame,agony and unrest of mind.....so sad for his family members and other allies

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by ehix89(m): 11:41pm On Oct 11, 2015
Paschal001:
May his soul rest in peace
hw will u xpect such soul to rest in peace?
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by ddeola: 5:38am On Oct 12, 2015
Hmm......the gods of our land...
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by Tochux1: 6:12am On Oct 12, 2015
[quote author=chiefokonkwo post=38874533]

if you had that same opportunity, you would do worse. Nigerians are inherently criminals; its in their DNA[/quote

Speak about yourself and not for others. Criminal!]

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by HRich(m): 7:09am On Oct 12, 2015
Mancity26:
thank u bro
You ManCity Fan?
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:23am On Oct 12, 2015
satowind:
Apc una wicked oh

His arrest, impeachment and subsequent sentenced was a witch hunt. Although he pleaded guilty. Judgement was given and he was sentenced to years imprisonment under a five count charge to run concurrently. By then, he had stayed 2yrs in jail. So, he was freed, but was bearing the name an ex convict. All those years, the British authorities were sleeping and never thought of extraditing him. His loyal former deputy Governor became a President and gave him a state pardon, still story about extradition was not there. The continues oppression of the Izon people us in their heart, they are in power, what next is to arrange to extradite him. Alams suffered so much during his ordeal, that the mere thought of going through that could give him a heart attack. Anyway, he is dead, to cut the long story short, they should extradite his corps. Jungle justice, when others jump bail they don't serve jail terms rather they are sent to the senate. Ours is to be extradited even when he had served. May God help us, and forgive our oppressors. may his soul rest in peace

You can't even spell properly and you're dense in the head, you know why?

Alameseighyia used all the money meant for your education to build mansions and fly private jets.

2 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by Mancity26(m): 7:56am On Oct 12, 2015
HRich:
You ManCity Fan?
bloody city fan.. I mean die hard
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by MrsAnyanwu(f): 8:02am On Oct 12, 2015
Pangea:
A Lesson to other looters!
Diezani! I hope you are seeing this?
Repent and return our money or a fate worse than this awaits you!
pls what's a fate worse than death?
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by fpeter(f): 8:56am On Oct 12, 2015
Mancity26:
They shuld bury him for UK abeg, make dey no carry his dead body come naija, here no be cementry.. #funnynation comedian

NEXT TIME, READ PROPERLY.......HE DIED IN PORTHARCOURT

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by satowind(m): 9:38am On Oct 12, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:

You can't even spell properly and you're dense in the head, you know why?

Alameseighyia used all the money meant for your education to build mansions and fly private jets.
Prof soyiknka . Ur father left nyash.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by orisa37: 10:52am On Oct 12, 2015
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by chika29: 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
Pishure or adonbilivit.d guy neva die dem jst wan scam us so he no go go uk.woteva Jonathan is nolonger in power 2shield.I sory
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai by Yifesy87(m): 5:59pm On Oct 17, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:
Karma is a b*itch!
you can't plant a bean and expected to harvest a maize.

You harvest the fruit of the seed you sowed
!
yeah, but why, why and why only Alams?, where are the Thief-nubu, Dariyes, Nyakos Atikus and -- and Baba-- gida and why would a young one go leaving the bigger and more experienced Oleeee, barawoooo, Onyoriiii ehn? death, you are wicked grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obasanjo Rocks Stylish Native Wear Like A Teenage Star / Meet Bichi Yusuf Magaji: Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss / Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.