Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Tchidi Chikere's Birthday Party By Nuella Njubigbo (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tchidi Chikere's Birthday Party By Nuella Njubigbo (Photos) (36401 Views)

Sophia Williams Reacts To Tchidi Chikere's White Wedding To Nuella Njubigbo / Nuella Njubigbo And TChidi Chikere's White Wedding Photos / Tchidi Chikere Celebrates His Wife, Nuella Njubigbo Chikere's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tchidi Chikere's Birthday Party By Nuella Njubigbo (Photos) by adesegun121(m): 9:44am On Oct 11, 2015
Ok
Re: Tchidi Chikere's Birthday Party By Nuella Njubigbo (Photos) by Joeace3000(m): 9:50am On Oct 11, 2015
Happy birthday to him

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money online as well as offline, here is my Nairaland thread where you can come in to learn how to get these skills and join fiverr and offer Hot, In-demand Services with those skills and make steady money monthly working from them. I will teach you how you can join fiverr.com and start making money right from your home today. There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: Tchidi Chikere's Birthday Party By Nuella Njubigbo (Photos) by seedorfg(m): 9:51am On Oct 11, 2015
na dem sabi, If im like make im throw fight party
ko kan aye
Re: Tchidi Chikere's Birthday Party By Nuella Njubigbo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 11, 2015
Bitterleaf Cynthia..#all this kain curses wey actress nuella dey chop,thankGod say my own name get letter 'h'

2 Likes

Re: Tchidi Chikere's Birthday Party By Nuella Njubigbo (Photos) by Aminat508(f): 10:01am On Oct 11, 2015
Nuellah02:
Bitterleaf Cynthia..#all this kain curses wey actress nuella dey chop,thankGod say my own name get letter 'h'
grin grin grin
Re: Tchidi Chikere's Birthday Party By Nuella Njubigbo (Photos) by desireoge(f): 10:22am On Oct 11, 2015
It will never be well with u Nuella. I knew this Tchidi in my days in d movie industry. He can do anything to sleep with any beauty on a movie set. I personally had an encounter with him which I do not want to go into, but for d fact that I don't date married men I resisted him. His wife use to cry n beg his boys to tell her about Tchidi's escapades but they'll be hiding it from her. I always knew that one way or d other d woman will know that her husband womanizes because it was too much. He sleeps with girls to make them star. God must judge this Nuella of a girl I swear

4 Likes

Re: Tchidi Chikere's Birthday Party By Nuella Njubigbo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 11, 2015
Ok
Re: Tchidi Chikere's Birthday Party By Nuella Njubigbo (Photos) by toluk: 10:37am On Oct 11, 2015
For all of you blaming tchidi,if you follow the divorce story or if you are a married man and unfortunately your wife is not peaceful, problematic and situation gets unbearable,you will understand better. I am married, but unluckily to a woman that has push me to extreme, so d next thing is to begin a search for my own Nuella. Not every situation can be managed.

5 Likes

Re: Tchidi Chikere's Birthday Party By Nuella Njubigbo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 11, 2015
kendrick9:
This nuella is what they call a Husband Snatcher

...and what do you call her husband that broke his first marriage vow and commitment? Either way, your type blames the woman.

6 Likes

Re: Tchidi Chikere's Birthday Party By Nuella Njubigbo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 11, 2015
desireoge:
It will never be well with u Nuella. I knew this Tchidi in my days in d movie industry. He can do anything to sleep with any beauty on a movie set. I personally had an encounter with him which I do not want to go into, but for d fact that I don't date married men I resisted him. His wife use to cry n beg his boys to tell her about Tchidi's escapades but they'll be hiding it from her. I always knew that one way or d other d woman will know that her husband womanizes because it was too much. He sleeps with girls to make them star. God must judge this Nuella of a girl I swear

And who died, went to heaven and gave you power to curse and judge? For your mind now, you Don place curse on Neulla?

1 Like

Re: Tchidi Chikere's Birthday Party By Nuella Njubigbo (Photos) by vivaobi: 10:51am On Oct 11, 2015
desireoge:

na waa, too much hatred

1 Like

Re: Tchidi Chikere's Birthday Party By Nuella Njubigbo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 11, 2015
Churchillumoren:
Nuella, u have no shame. ..u will regret this. U destroyed a fellow woman s home, took a willing stupid, tchidi....karma is wating...u celebrating ur impending doom...

Calm down Tchidi's first wife, calm the fu*k down. The verdict is that your husband LEFT!

3 Likes

Re: Tchidi Chikere's Birthday Party By Nuella Njubigbo (Photos) by inestimableChic(f): 10:52am On Oct 11, 2015
I jxt luv dis family. Dey luk peaceful

1 Like

Re: Tchidi Chikere's Birthday Party By Nuella Njubigbo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 11, 2015
Ladies Men are not possession, He chose to sleep with her, he is to blame for wrecking his own marriage. If she flirted with him he doesn't have to respond.
........and why isn't the hate being aimed at Tchidi? He's the one who is alleged to have broken his marriage wows, not Nuella. I know why cause he's a man, so much easier to blame the woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tchidi Chikere's Birthday Party By Nuella Njubigbo (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 11, 2015
Re: Tchidi Chikere's Birthday Party By Nuella Njubigbo (Photos) by mployer(m): 11:08am On Oct 11, 2015
desireoge:

Babe are You confused

You said tchidi sleeps around, then You turn around to blame Nuella.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tchidi Chikere's Birthday Party By Nuella Njubigbo (Photos) by pampers2wear: 11:08am On Oct 11, 2015
hensben:
Seen
good for them
Re: Tchidi Chikere's Birthday Party By Nuella Njubigbo (Photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 11, 2015
Lol.. I'm Nuellah..
toluk:
For all of you blaming tchidi,if you follow the divorce story or if you are a married man and unfortunately your wife is not peaceful, problematic and situation gets unbearable,you will understand better. I am married, but unluckily to a woman that has push me to extreme, so d next thing is to begin a search for my own Nuella. Not every situation can be managed.
Re: Tchidi Chikere's Birthday Party By Nuella Njubigbo (Photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 11, 2015
Lol.. No worries, I'm Nuellah..
toluk:
Re: Tchidi Chikere's Birthday Party By Nuella Njubigbo (Photos) by gradeA(m): 11:27am On Oct 11, 2015
Pavore9:
Knew Chidi way back during his 'surulere' days at Ojota. Happy birthday to him.

who Cares undecided
Re: Tchidi Chikere's Birthday Party By Nuella Njubigbo (Photos) by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 11, 2015
I see nuella's friend and Sophia's (tchidi's ex wife) friends are here for a fight...
Round 1!

1 Like

Re: Tchidi Chikere's Birthday Party By Nuella Njubigbo (Photos) by hafs(f): 11:33am On Oct 11, 2015
Kelklein:
[size=16pt] I told her, "I might not be rich, I don't have money, cars or companies like my friend Jude, but all I have is profound love and I totally admire you".

She looked at me with tears in her eyes and gave me a warmed hug and whispered in my ear.....she said, "If you truly love me, introduce me to Jude"
..gringringrin
[/size]

very funny
Re: Tchidi Chikere's Birthday Party By Nuella Njubigbo (Photos) by Folaatisade(f): 12:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
Nuellah02:
Lol.. No worries, I'm Nuellah..

SMDH! You ain't even ashamed, you are willing to flirt & hv a relationship with him despite you knowing he's a married man? You are the type tht likes married men abi?! It DOESN'T matter whether his marriage is in a turmoil OR NOT, it is NOT in your position to indulge urself in their business by snatching someone's husband away all b/c he said he is tired of his wife! There is always two sides to every story my friend, you don't know who or what is d REAL cause of d problems in his marriage or who this man is deep inside. I pity u! If u like go & get urself involved with this man but i promise you, a little misunderstanding between the two of you & he will dump u for the next Nuella just like he did (assuming he indeed cheats or leaves her) his wife. Don't forget what goes around, comes around! How would u feel if ur husband left u for another woman b/c of the series of fights u've been having? Besides you are not even cute CHAI!

4 Likes

Re: Tchidi Chikere's Birthday Party By Nuella Njubigbo (Photos) by PRINCENWAEZE(m): 12:13pm On Oct 11, 2015
OBTMOS:
enter one chance say I Don d arrive
grin

Oya take this

Re: Tchidi Chikere's Birthday Party By Nuella Njubigbo (Photos) by Emmanueledu(m): 12:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
Happy birthday to him! Good to know his my birthday mate!#octoberbornsrock....
Re: Tchidi Chikere's Birthday Party By Nuella Njubigbo (Photos) by mickeymimi: 12:44pm On Oct 11, 2015
Where are his other children?
Re: Tchidi Chikere's Birthday Party By Nuella Njubigbo (Photos) by augustus175(m): 12:45pm On Oct 11, 2015
Why being hard on Nuellah nah! Today na sunday abeg!
Folaatisade:

SMDH! You ain't even ashamed, you are willing to flirt & hv a relationship with him despite you knowing he's a married man? You are the type tht likes married men abi?! It DOESN'T matter whether his marriage is in a turmoil OR NOT, it is NOT in your position to indulge urself in their business by snatching someone's husband away all b/c he said he is tired of his wife! There is always two sides to every story my friend, you don't know who or what is d REAL cause of d problems in his marriage or who this man is deep inside. I pity u! If u like go & get urself involved with this man but i promise you, a little misunderstanding between the two of you & he will dump u for the next Nuella just like he did (assuming he indeed cheats or leaves her) his wife. Don't forget what goes around, comes around! How would u feel if ur husband left u for another woman b/c of the series of fights u've been having? Besides you are not even cute CHAI!
Re: Tchidi Chikere's Birthday Party By Nuella Njubigbo (Photos) by femi4: 12:46pm On Oct 11, 2015
desireoge:
Thank God you ve left the industry

1 Like

Re: Tchidi Chikere's Birthday Party By Nuella Njubigbo (Photos) by Eureka123(f): 1:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
desireoge:

God will judge them both. Enough of the rant on the girl alone.
Re: Tchidi Chikere's Birthday Party By Nuella Njubigbo (Photos) by ashmanpolo: 1:54pm On Oct 11, 2015
Folaatisade:

Why do I have this feeling that, it's your husband this Nuella with 'h' wants to snatch?
Re: Tchidi Chikere's Birthday Party By Nuella Njubigbo (Photos) by Folaatisade(f): 2:03pm On Oct 11, 2015
ashmanpolo:

Why do I have this feeling that, it's your husband this Nuella with 'h' wants to snatch?

My comment was not directed at you, so that reply was unnecessary. For your info am not even married nor am i in anyway ready for marriage. Lol nuella with h can hv that guy all she wants am not into married man thank GOD! Mtcheew. Errant rubbish!

3 Likes

Re: Tchidi Chikere's Birthday Party By Nuella Njubigbo (Photos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 11, 2015
Pls, it's okay! Must you take everything serious or you're so blinded that you didn't see the 'lol' and get the joke.. Fvck off abeg! No be your case I wan sick this afternoon.
Folaatisade:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel Leaves G-worldwide, Launches “FLY BOY I.N.C” His Own Record Label / Jide Awobona Carries His Son On His Back (photos) / Onyii Alex Pours Curves Into Sexy Nude Jumpsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.