|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,801,830 members, 6,697,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 January 2022 at 07:57 AM
|5 Dangers Of Waist Trainers That Ladies Should Know by nuche011(m): 9:01am On Oct 11, 2015|
Waist training is a practice of wearing cinchers, girdles, corsets and body shapers either for a few minutes, hours or all day in order to change the shape of one's waist.
Some women wear to enhance their shape beneath clothes, to exercise while others who consider exercises too much work simply wear it.
While half the women who use waist trainers give up before they even achieve any results, the other half just don’t know when to stop.
Waist trainers work by slowly deforming the bones and displacing some of the organs in the body, many health professionals say this practice is not healthy, and certainly is not a weight loss technique.
Believers of the waist training religion however, argue that the tightness of the waist trainer makes you sweat a lot hence, leading to weigh loss around the waist region and body in general.
The fact however remains that it's really not possible to perspire so much that you shave inches off your midsection in any permanent way.
However, before you decide to join or not to join the waist training train, check out the health hazards of waist trainers.
1. Waist Trainers could displace internal organs and cause pulmonary disease, and occasionally lead to miscarriages.
2. You Don’t “Lose” Weight - Experts have said that those who solely use waist trainers without exercise don’t lose weight. Your organs are simply pushed around into different areas. So, the result is simply the displacement of your vital organs and this can result in health complications.
3. You Eat Less – Since waist trainers make you feel full, many women who wear them tend to eat less, sometimes that “less” means less vital fruits & veggies and we all know we need our vegetables and fruits in order to be healthy.
4. Research shows that "Corset diseases" such as fainting, hemorrhoids, coughing, and palpitations continually plague many women who wear them.
5. Excessive precipitation: the tightness of Waist trainers could lead to incessant precipitation which will lead to body odour if not taken care of properly.
The right way to shed pounds around your belly remains eating healthy, exercising and being active on a regular basis, so, avoid this trend as the negative effects on your health are not worth it.
|Re: 5 Dangers Of Waist Trainers That Ladies Should Know by HungerBAD: 9:02am On Oct 11, 2015|
There is a waist training?thank you i now know this.
|Re: 5 Dangers Of Waist Trainers That Ladies Should Know by FruityLass: 9:11am On Oct 11, 2015|
Wetin I dey look for
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51