Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,107 members, 7,807,338 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Emma Nyra & Yemi Alade's Outfits To AFRIMMA As Emma Bares Her Cleavage(pics - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emma Nyra & Yemi Alade's Outfits To AFRIMMA As Emma Bares Her Cleavage(pics (37268 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit / Tiwa Savage's Gorgeous Outfit To Afrimma Awards 2017 / Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emma Nyra & Yemi Alade's Outfits To AFRIMMA As Emma Bares Her Cleavage(pics by Joeace3000(m): 12:52pm On Oct 11, 2015
smh.....This American wannabe called nyra

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money online as well as offline, here is my Nairaland thread where you can come in to learn how to get these skills and join fiverr and offer Hot, In-demand Services with those skills and make steady money monthly working from them. I will teach you how you can join fiverr.com and start making money right from your home today. There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: Emma Nyra & Yemi Alade's Outfits To AFRIMMA As Emma Bares Her Cleavage(pics by MCJIKEL22(m): 12:53pm On Oct 11, 2015
Yemi been racking up many awards,dnt know what she even sings! Anyways,CONGRATS TO HER! undecided
Re: Emma Nyra & Yemi Alade's Outfits To AFRIMMA As Emma Bares Her Cleavage(pics by mzpositive(f): 12:55pm On Oct 11, 2015
I love Yemi's outfit. Emma Nyra's own is a no no for me
Re: Emma Nyra & Yemi Alade's Outfits To AFRIMMA As Emma Bares Her Cleavage(pics by mrkels(m): 12:55pm On Oct 11, 2015
I just feel like ripping the second lady off her clothes and giving it hard to her.
Re: Emma Nyra & Yemi Alade's Outfits To AFRIMMA As Emma Bares Her Cleavage(pics by akike: 1:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
pretydiva:
Yemi alade looks so classy n gorgeous kisswhile d other lady olympus has fallen undecided

It has not fallen. Blame it on the shape of the gown/bra
Re: Emma Nyra & Yemi Alade's Outfits To AFRIMMA As Emma Bares Her Cleavage(pics by akike: 1:02pm On Oct 11, 2015
Joeace3000:
smh.....This American wannabe called nyra

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money online as well as offline, here is my Nairaland thread where you can come in to learn how to get these skills and join fiverr and offer Hot, In-demand Services with those skills and make steady money monthly working from them. I will teach you how you can join fiverr.com and start making money right from your home today. There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread

Well, she grew up in America and has got the American accentundecided
Re: Emma Nyra & Yemi Alade's Outfits To AFRIMMA As Emma Bares Her Cleavage(pics by DaGC(m): 1:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
I'm ok with both looks. Mz Nyra is cute.

Congrats Yemi.
Re: Emma Nyra & Yemi Alade's Outfits To AFRIMMA As Emma Bares Her Cleavage(pics by Joeace3000(m): 1:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
akike:

Well, she grew up in America and has got the American accentundecided

she is in Africa, not America.She is Nigerian ontop of that. What's with the boob flaunting? We want good music not her flat boobs.
Re: Emma Nyra & Yemi Alade's Outfits To AFRIMMA As Emma Bares Her Cleavage(pics by Damalex4luv(m): 1:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
pretydiva:
Yemi alade looks so classy n gorgeous kisswhile d other lady olympus has fallen undecided

I disagree with you, the other lady olympus looks so tempting. I feel like sucking those two olympus shocked shocked shocked
Re: Emma Nyra & Yemi Alade's Outfits To AFRIMMA As Emma Bares Her Cleavage(pics by Damalex4luv(m): 1:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
akike:

It has not fallen. Blame it on the shape of the gown/bra
Akike baby grin grin grin
Re: Emma Nyra & Yemi Alade's Outfits To AFRIMMA As Emma Bares Her Cleavage(pics by akike: 1:29pm On Oct 11, 2015
Joeace3000:

she is in Africa, not America.She is Nigerian ontop of that. What's with the boob flaunting? We want good music not her flat boobs.

She is in Africa but she grew up in America, she had her formative years was in America. Don't hate her for that.

Why are you so jealous of her? There are many Nigerian babes who has never been outside Nigeria yet expose boobs to all and sundry. Carry your bad belle awayundecided
Re: Emma Nyra & Yemi Alade's Outfits To AFRIMMA As Emma Bares Her Cleavage(pics by akike: 1:29pm On Oct 11, 2015
Damalex4luv:

Akike baby grin grin grin

What?
Re: Emma Nyra & Yemi Alade's Outfits To AFRIMMA As Emma Bares Her Cleavage(pics by Damalex4luv(m): 1:38pm On Oct 11, 2015
akike:

What?
How far now, je ka soro now. I like ur name cool cool
Re: Emma Nyra & Yemi Alade's Outfits To AFRIMMA As Emma Bares Her Cleavage(pics by akike: 1:42pm On Oct 11, 2015
Damalex4luv:

How far now, je ka soro now. I like ur name cool cool

E se gan ni o

Sugbon emi o fe sorocheesy
Re: Emma Nyra & Yemi Alade's Outfits To AFRIMMA As Emma Bares Her Cleavage(pics by Bollinger(m): 1:45pm On Oct 11, 2015
Why does that award beside yemi alade look like a dil.do?
Re: Emma Nyra & Yemi Alade's Outfits To AFRIMMA As Emma Bares Her Cleavage(pics by Damalex4luv(m): 1:45pm On Oct 11, 2015
akike:

E se gan ni o

Sugbon emi o fe sorocheesy
undecided undecided
Re: Emma Nyra & Yemi Alade's Outfits To AFRIMMA As Emma Bares Her Cleavage(pics by jewelbaby55(f): 1:56pm On Oct 11, 2015
Oladimejjy:
Yemi Alade again...

I don't know what she has been singing gan..

i think The girl dey use juju grin

Any which way..congratulations
I tire o. I wan even talk am. Sef. Na only johny oooooo I no say she sing. Since Dat time. Dija even deserve am now pass her

1 Like

Re: Emma Nyra & Yemi Alade's Outfits To AFRIMMA As Emma Bares Her Cleavage(pics by chydolski: 2:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
I love this yemi alade die sad
Re: Emma Nyra & Yemi Alade's Outfits To AFRIMMA As Emma Bares Her Cleavage(pics by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
Y
ebosie11:
Both Yemi Alade and Emma Nyra were at African Musik Magazine Awards held last night in Dallas.

The red carpet of the event was hosted by Emma Nyra while Yemi Slade won the Best Female (West Africa) artiste.

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/10/checkout-yemi-alade-and-emma-nyras.html

The payloads have fallen grin

Why is it the beyotches with saggy suckles are the ones desperate to show it off?
Re: Emma Nyra & Yemi Alade's Outfits To AFRIMMA As Emma Bares Her Cleavage(pics by hardaybissy(m): 2:26pm On Oct 11, 2015
Who is Yemi Alade biko ;DWho is Yemi Alade biko
Re: Emma Nyra & Yemi Alade's Outfits To AFRIMMA As Emma Bares Her Cleavage(pics by enomakos(m): 3:11pm On Oct 11, 2015
odukoyayinka:
Nice dress but showin us the fresh boobs isn't nice at all....she's cute tho...
that one fresh?look again
Re: Emma Nyra & Yemi Alade's Outfits To AFRIMMA As Emma Bares Her Cleavage(pics by vokalguy(m): 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
Yemi Alade is bae
Re: Emma Nyra & Yemi Alade's Outfits To AFRIMMA As Emma Bares Her Cleavage(pics by chocofizzy(f): 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
Yemi Alade looks much better. Keep rocking babe.
Re: Emma Nyra & Yemi Alade's Outfits To AFRIMMA As Emma Bares Her Cleavage(pics by Samsonex: 3:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
Yemi Alade is smoking hot and curvaceous
Re: Emma Nyra & Yemi Alade's Outfits To AFRIMMA As Emma Bares Her Cleavage(pics by manchester1: 3:52pm On Oct 11, 2015
yemi alade never change this her since last yr sha
Re: Emma Nyra & Yemi Alade's Outfits To AFRIMMA As Emma Bares Her Cleavage(pics by Youngpo413: 3:58pm On Oct 11, 2015
atilla:
Dis Emma nyra. Doesn't like covering her body at all.
I don't think I've ever seen a pic without her boobs tummy or legs showing
what should you expect from a hoe.
Re: Emma Nyra & Yemi Alade's Outfits To AFRIMMA As Emma Bares Her Cleavage(pics by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
Yemi alade giving me hot ankara styles to sow since 1960.
2 dey tailor , now she don carry this one join,
Re: Emma Nyra & Yemi Alade's Outfits To AFRIMMA As Emma Bares Her Cleavage(pics by ghuzy01: 10:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
Pls can someone tell me another hit yemi alade has apart from Johnny.I feel seyi shey is a better singer.IMO
Re: Emma Nyra & Yemi Alade's Outfits To AFRIMMA As Emma Bares Her Cleavage(pics by OlufemiOAP(m): 11:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
[i][/i]To be Sincere Yemi is not a Sm1 so talented like dat but you know aw 9ja entertainment works .The Person being celebrated today might be d 1 watching from d stands 2mao.
So Aunty Yemi Enjoy it while it last o jere grin grin shocked
Re: Emma Nyra & Yemi Alade's Outfits To AFRIMMA As Emma Bares Her Cleavage(pics by Mercyblack(f): 11:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
pretydiva:
why beef her boobs?? Bring your own make we see na... that Olympus is still standing strong.... stop beefing
Re: Emma Nyra & Yemi Alade's Outfits To AFRIMMA As Emma Bares Her Cleavage(pics by SOPHIA5(f): 12:17am On Oct 12, 2015
YORUBA IGBO LADY U ARE OK @ YEMI
Re: Emma Nyra & Yemi Alade's Outfits To AFRIMMA As Emma Bares Her Cleavage(pics by simdam500(m): 11:26am On Oct 20, 2015
Emma is pretty joor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Slim Burna Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today / Ini Dima Okojie And Abasi Ene-Obong Civil Wedding (Photos, Video) / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.