Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

MTN Rapes Corp Member (graphic Photos, Viewer Discretion Advised) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / MTN Rapes Corp Member (graphic Photos, Viewer Discretion Advised) (1322 Views)

Delta Polytechnic Cultists Open Head Of Rival Gang Member (Graphic Photos) / Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) / Female Armed Robber Arrested In Imo, Police Kill Her Gang Member. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Rapes Corp Member (graphic Photos, Viewer Discretion Advised) by apheyz(m): 9:57am On Oct 11, 2015
Am posting this in the crime section because of the crimes MTN continues to commit to humanity, the only reason they get to f** with us Nigerians and go scot free is because well over 70% of us either uses MTN as the main line or have it as a supplementary.. so, u definitely have to think deep before u throw away the sim majority of your contacts uses( one will think it's cheaper to call MTN-MTN right? Mtsheww!!! Washhhhhh)

They treat customers like trash!!!
MTN is the only network in Nigeria that will text you out of the blue, threatening you to go and register your line or get the f*** out of their network.. Haba na!! Shebi na me buy sim with my money, come still register join, which one be this one again?

They bombard your inbox with spam messages, telling you to sign up to one yeye spiritual fiasco!!
SEND 3 to 4120 for daily spiritual cleansing from Baba Oshogbo, costs only 30naira
SEND NO to 4120 if u do not want this offer...
U better send that 'NO' or else your 30 naira don go be that

As if that was not enough...
I use the MTN data gift package every once in a while, since I don dey collect allawee, my sisters suppose dey chop small thing too na abi??

So I was trying to send 25mb to my sister this one time, I tried the code, I got the ''transaction failed, try again'' error, so I tried two more times, still the same error, so I had to Buy a recharge card and forward it to her via text message, make e no be like way I promise come fail...fast forward to 30mins later I received three consecutive affirmative text messages informing me of the success of my data gifts...

Yepa!!! Which data gifts
MTN had deducted #150 from my account three times

Okay na, so I called the customer care, explained the whole thing, and they told me the exact same thing they've been telling me for years, am sure you all can guess what it is....

I would have checked your line, but the application to do that is currently down and not responding, maybe you should call back after 24hrs ...

Tracy abi wetin be your name?? YOUR papa!!!! Your real papa!!!!

Okay okay okay, I still forgive them for that one...

But wetin I no fit forgive them for na wetin dey do me recently!!!! Chai them rape me!!, dem molest me, now I dey hospital dey collect drip...

Haba rape ke Wetin dem do gan self
I was still managing the yeye network only because of d trutalk+ tariff plan that make u call all network at 11k/s or so with a #5 daily service fee(fair enuff)
With just #200, I dey call for almost up to 30minutes
Yesterday I come call my babe na, I get about 320 for phone,for my mind, I feel say we go talk like 1hr today, wahali, e no reach 20min, before one girl with one yeye voice tell me say '' one minute remaining''. Ehn?? One wetin Wahala dey o...

2hrs later, them come shama me dis text message

I don't kno about you guys But as for me o... I no dey do again!!!

Re: MTN Rapes Corp Member (graphic Photos, Viewer Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 11, 2015
Hehehe
Re: MTN Rapes Corp Member (graphic Photos, Viewer Discretion Advised) by libertyfather(m): 10:11am On Oct 11, 2015
I'm being molested since Wednesday oooo, till today I've not seen alert but Ayaf deleted @ least 15messages daily times 4, that 60 I've received 4 as at the time posting this.. worst part I just finish calling customer service for charging 50naira daily for one MTNplay I didn't activate.... NCC pls ooooo mtn yaf kill us ooooo
Re: MTN Rapes Corp Member (graphic Photos, Viewer Discretion Advised) by NOLONGTIN1(m): 10:17am On Oct 11, 2015
lol

Sorry, no vex ehn!! We go put you for 'Who wants to be a millionaire', so you can get your money back.

Don't throw the sim away!
Re: MTN Rapes Corp Member (graphic Photos, Viewer Discretion Advised) by BlackrulesDworld(m): 10:24am On Oct 11, 2015
That's the bitter truth.
Re: MTN Rapes Corp Member (graphic Photos, Viewer Discretion Advised) by divinehand2003(m): 10:54am On Oct 11, 2015
It's high time you ported to a more caring network my dear OP.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Exposes Pastor Husband Who Beats Her (photos) / Policeman Threatens 2 Kill A Lady After Destroying Her Car Bumper At Lekki(pics) / Man Walks Into Police Station And Says 'tired Of Eating Humans'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.