Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

I Need To Invest About N6 Million - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need To Invest About N6 Million (889 Views)

Innocent Chukwuma: GT Bank Owes Me N6 Billion - Innoson Says In Interview(Video) / Farmers To Crash Price Of Rice To N6,000 Per Bag / 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Invest About N6 Million by Blackteeth(m): 10:29am On Oct 11, 2015
I intend to invest about N6 million in any nice business but I can't figure out which business to invest in. Can anyone recommend something cool for me?

Partnership offers will be welcomed too.
Re: I Need To Invest About N6 Million by dammytosh: 10:36am On Oct 11, 2015
Just beware of 419.

On the premise that you are not one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need To Invest About N6 Million by Blackteeth(m): 11:42am On Oct 11, 2015
dammytosh:
Just beware of 419.

On the premise that you are not one.
I have been on Nairaland for a long while to know potential scammers.
Re: I Need To Invest About N6 Million by Blackteeth(m): 11:44am On Oct 11, 2015
Janefarms2015, I can't access my Nairaland mail address. You need to explain what you have to offer here a bit before talking in private if it becomes necessary.
Re: I Need To Invest About N6 Million by gurujoe(m): 12:28pm On Oct 11, 2015
I would like you to invest in wood log business. I ship a trailer load of log wood to Lagos every week, i could also partner with you. If you are interested you could come to see how i run the business within interval of one week. you won't give anybody your money, all you do is buy the wood from the locals then ship to Lagos. Email: joedav33@gmail.com
Re: I Need To Invest About N6 Million by Blackteeth(m): 1:02pm On Oct 11, 2015
gurujoe:
I would like you to invest in wood log business. I ship a trailer load of log wood to Lagos every week, i could also partner with you. If you are interested you could come to see how i run the business within interval of one week. you won't give anybody your money, all you do is buy the wood from the locals then ship to Lagos. Email: joedav33@gmail.com
Thanks for your suggestion. Will think about it.
Re: I Need To Invest About N6 Million by shiinihost: 1:50pm On Oct 11, 2015
Blackteeth:
I intend to invest about N6 million in any nice business but I can't figure out which business to invest in. Can anyone recommend something cool for me?

Partnership offers will be welcomed too.

invest in online solutions. That is the future. Online solutions are still heavily untapped in Nigeria. I have two proposals we could discuss on online photography and a gaming/online lotto solution. contact me on shikinihost@gmail.com

Thanks for coming here, Blackteeth. I pray you find a very rewarding venture to invest in.
Re: I Need To Invest About N6 Million by infofta(m): 4:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
Oil & Gas, Transportation, Importation of used auto parts. If well managed you will not regret it. Let me know if you need details.
Re: I Need To Invest About N6 Million by Usminous: 4:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
It being a while going through some trend in business
forum, some will say they have money to start a business
but don’t know what business to venture into while others
have a good idea but no capital to kick start the business.. I
am in the category of having a business idea but have no
capital to kick start it.
The business is cash crop merchant basically palm kernel
and cashew trading… sourcing for it from the local farmers
package it and sell to companies that is just the basic
knowledge of the business but there is more to it.. if you
have a capital of #400k-#500k we can partner together to
make it a reality.. The business brings profit of 30-40%
percent profit as the case maybe…. Is the business common
done by local people but as a graduate which is enlightened
then professionalism will definitely set in.. My boss who
taught me the trading was a secondary school drop out and
he started few years back but now a MILLIONAIRE. Not by
magic oooooooooooooooo
Any interested fellow can contact me via (usminous@
gmail.com)
NOTE: A good name is better than Gold and silver, won’t do
anything to spoil my name .

(1) (Reply)

Dollar Scarcity In Nigeria And More... / Fast Track Business Club / 7 Reasons Why Your New Products Fail In The Market › In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.