Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,829 members, 7,802,653 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

'segun Arinze Is An Illiterate & Should Be In Jail' - Emeka Ike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'segun Arinze Is An Illiterate & Should Be In Jail' - Emeka Ike (1567 Views)

Segun Arinze & Wife, Julie Arinze Stun For Christmas Season / Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" / Segun Arinze Of Now Vs Segun Arinze Of Before:How Time Flies(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'segun Arinze Is An Illiterate & Should Be In Jail' - Emeka Ike by redefined300(m): 10:47am On Oct 11, 2015

Culled From ;http://www.naijadefined.com/2015/10/segun-arinze-is-illiterate-should-be-in.html

One of Nigeria's Nollywood Hottest War of Words is still getting frantic.The battle between Emeka Ike and Segun Arinze is still on,following a recent interview in which Segun Arinze said Ike should stop embarrassing the Actors Guild of Nigeria by parading himself as its president.

Segun Arinze said,
“He should grow up. As far as I am concerned, Ibinabo Fiberesima is the bonafide president. Even in the recent judgement that came out recently telling us to return to the status quo, what does it mean? We were told to go back to the way we were. There was no time Emeka Ike was pronounced the president of AGN. Let him bring out the copy of the judgement and show us if he is man enough. He should wake up and stop embarrassing the guild.”

EMEKA IKE'S RESPONSE TO SEGUN ARINZE ;

“I heard Segun Arinze was interviewed and he said so many things about me and nobody asked me for my own side. I don’t think it was a balanced report. Segun Arinze did not say anything meaningful, he was just cursing himself. That is not how to handle legal matters. In legal matters, we take things from the law’s point of view. Segun that is talking to the journalist is supposed to be behind bars because he committed a crime that should have sent him to jail. There was an order that he violated by bringing in Ibinabo as the president of the Actors Guild of Nigeria. I have been saying this since. That is why Ibinabo’s tenure was called ‘contentious.’
“Why should we the educated people allow market people to talk? I am a very cerebral person and I don’t deal with men who cannot read and do not understand the legalities of the paper they have in their hand. I cannot be trading words with a common street boy because if you did not go to school, you cannot understand some legal issues. So, he cannot assess the judgement of the court of law.”

We dont know when this will end,but its sure a frantic Nollywood Outburst
Re: 'segun Arinze Is An Illiterate & Should Be In Jail' - Emeka Ike by inestimableChic(f): 10:51am On Oct 11, 2015
Dis man can talk too much abeg..more dan a lady sef. I pity his wife..hw cn a woman cope wit dis talkative?? No wonda she left u for gud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'segun Arinze Is An Illiterate & Should Be In Jail' - Emeka Ike by gozi542: 10:57am On Oct 11, 2015
Ike sharap
Re: 'segun Arinze Is An Illiterate & Should Be In Jail' - Emeka Ike by amii131(f): 11:06am On Oct 11, 2015
shocked
Re: 'segun Arinze Is An Illiterate & Should Be In Jail' - Emeka Ike by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 11, 2015
?
Re: 'segun Arinze Is An Illiterate & Should Be In Jail' - Emeka Ike by Pineapp: 11:45am On Oct 11, 2015
This Segun eyes suppose see vision o lipsrsealed
Re: 'segun Arinze Is An Illiterate & Should Be In Jail' - Emeka Ike by JewelRegi(f): 11:48am On Oct 11, 2015
Must u guys come to the media to disgrace yourselves.
Re: 'segun Arinze Is An Illiterate & Should Be In Jail' - Emeka Ike by Bevy12(f): 11:52am On Oct 11, 2015
Smh, some people can not settle matters themselves. They are both illitrates
Re: 'segun Arinze Is An Illiterate & Should Be In Jail' - Emeka Ike by LADYARIK(f): 11:56am On Oct 11, 2015
Emeka ike is a noise maker

1 Like

Re: 'segun Arinze Is An Illiterate & Should Be In Jail' - Emeka Ike by kokoA(m): 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
Na for Segun Arinze side he dey get power, make he go chance Chris Okotie collect him woman make we see naw grin #naJokeIdeyO
Re: 'segun Arinze Is An Illiterate & Should Be In Jail' - Emeka Ike by phatriqk(m): 2:42pm On Oct 11, 2015
so market people no get mouth to talk becus dey no go school abi, who dy buy all d yeye movies Nollywood dey produce!!! mumu, a well educated individual definitely will not watch yor crap movies idiot
Re: 'segun Arinze Is An Illiterate & Should Be In Jail' - Emeka Ike by redefined300(m): 8:54pm On Oct 11, 2015
phatriqk:
so market people no get mouth to talk becus dey no go school abi, who dy buy all d yeye movies Nollywood dey produce!!! mumu, a well educated individual definitely will not watch yor crap movies idiot

embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Shows Off Living Room (Photo) / Davido Promises Fan 100k On Twitter, Sprays Money As He Returns From Niger / Bizzle Osikoya Fired For Leaking Information About Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.