Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,524 members, 7,801,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Five Courses I Can Never Study In A University.(my Opinion) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Five Courses I Can Never Study In A University.(my Opinion) (10671 Views)

List Of Courses I Can Study With This Please?. / MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why / Pls Suggest Professional Courses I Can Take (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Courses I Can Never Study In A University.(my Opinion) by Idrisenagi: 7:54pm On Oct 11, 2015
chomytex:
The number two is computer science,now wait bfore you chop me raw..my reason is that anyone can be a computer scientist without studying it in the university..most of them graduate without even seeing or operating a computer.
You must have really come from d apes with your monkey point of view.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Courses I Can Never Study In A University.(my Opinion) by chomytex(f): 8:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
I can see that u have nothing to do than to be quoting me..quote me again aturuocha
tpiander:

i suppose it's my fault you cant even lie well?

why the aggro?
Re: Five Courses I Can Never Study In A University.(my Opinion) by chomytex(f): 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
Imp continue whinning...u can go n die if it's paining u that much.
Idrisenagi:

You must have really come from d apes with your monkey point of view.
Re: Five Courses I Can Never Study In A University.(my Opinion) by chomytex(f): 8:39pm On Oct 11, 2015
Bia gaddaffi or wateva u choose to answer,i didnt call u in here.so take ur daftness to somewhere else!
Gaddaffi121:
Dis chomitex girl shuld be banned for expressing such level of stupidity. if she isnt mentally challenged, then it is unpardonable.
Re: Five Courses I Can Never Study In A University.(my Opinion) by idu1(m): 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2015
SunnyBlaze1:

i agree with you 100% on this one girl..

its a waste of time and resources
my friend u don't know what u r saying. Shut ur mouth pls
Re: Five Courses I Can Never Study In A University.(my Opinion) by phrezzz: 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2015
OP u high? my uncle studied comp sci in unilag he is ryt now a computer senior system analyst his take home is almost 750k per month plus other allowance and thing is u can work in an oil company too. thats priceless.

2 Likes

Re: Five Courses I Can Never Study In A University.(my Opinion) by tpiander: 9:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
chomytex:
I can see that I have nothing to do than to be quoting others..I am an aturuocha

if you are idle and frustrated, by all means keep hopping on your thread to check for comments.

emphasis is on frustrated.

oya, respond to this one.

"wildlife and forestry", "aturuocha", lab rat", etc, for your mind you be django and captain ahoe combined together.

ode.

you feel you are smart abi?

1 Like

Re: Five Courses I Can Never Study In A University.(my Opinion) by Godmother(f): 9:03pm On Oct 11, 2015
ednut1:
Coming from some1 who is studying microbiology. How many microbiology jobs adverts do u see. The truth is study anytin and get 2.1 to boost ur chances of test invite. u can work in the financial sector.

Well said. I know people who trained as doctors, lawyers working in the aviation industry. Someone who read one religious course like that also got employment with the same company.

Really in Nigeria, who you know and the God-factor is what counts, not what you studied. I read mass comm and aside my Industrial Training in the media, I have never worked for a media house.
Re: Five Courses I Can Never Study In A University.(my Opinion) by chomytex(f): 9:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
One word for u;go n die! I'm done with you..quote me agn make thunder fire you.
tpiander:

if you are idle and frustrated, by all means keep hopping on your thread to check for comments.

emphasis is on frustrated.

oya, respond to this one.
Re: Five Courses I Can Never Study In A University.(my Opinion) by tpiander: 9:09pm On Oct 11, 2015
chomytex:
One word for me;go n die! I'm done with my i.diocy..if I quote you agn make thunder fire me.

get help.

1 Like

Re: Five Courses I Can Never Study In A University.(my Opinion) by idu1(m): 9:10pm On Oct 11, 2015
chomytex:
To those of u trying to crucify me for airing my views;i never/will never disregard any course cos before a course is introduced into the university system,it must be for a purpose...if u think you have contrary views you can as well educate us without trowing tantrums..thanks.
You not airing your view. You r simply trying to be stupi.d.

That microbiology u r studing doesn't ve place in nigeria. U ll understand when u graduate and reality hit u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Courses I Can Never Study In A University.(my Opinion) by Niyiframes(m): 9:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
chomytex:
Studying microbiology

Oooook, I c why ur not able to take on a course as mighty as computer science... No offense pls oo. So in ur mind now, computer sci. Is something u just sit under a tree or in one corner of ur home and study in a few months? I mean who studies java scripts, SQL, clowd computing, advanced computing and systems analysis & Co. that way? No be Facebook, Twitter or MS office we talking abt oo...az in computer science for real. Even u self would always need the help of computer scientists in most of ur microbiology activities, if u actually do practice for real tho... Baba abeg oo. Pesin know Yahoo yahoo no mean say e don know computer science ooo. wink wink grin

2 Likes

Re: Five Courses I Can Never Study In A University.(my Opinion) by JohnieWalker(m): 9:27pm On Oct 11, 2015
i studied herbal science but am working with Usaid
Re: Five Courses I Can Never Study In A University.(my Opinion) by torahunlimited: 9:46pm On Oct 11, 2015
chomytex:
Good day my good people including the bad ones sha.. Sometimes when i ask people the course they are studying,i couldnt help but wonder if i'd study the course. NB:I'm not saying those courses are not good oh just that i cnt see myself studying them....so in my own OPINION,i present them to u. 1 forestry and wildlife mgt:the painful part is that its a five years course lol,my roomate just came back from niger state for her IT,when i went through her pix all i saw was where she was carrying a dane gun that is bigger than her,she looked like a female dinta.

....I studied forestry and Env.mgt ... It's a very nice course, it's not all about what you think, the course has a great impact now all over the world...there is no corse that is not relevant, NUC would have not accredited them is it was not useful
Re: Five Courses I Can Never Study In A University.(my Opinion) by chomytex(f): 9:52pm On Oct 11, 2015
Never heard of such,is the the same with plant science.
JohnieWalker:
i studied herbal science but am working with Usaid
Re: Five Courses I Can Never Study In A University.(my Opinion) by chomytex(f): 9:56pm On Oct 11, 2015
You are right,it's a tough course..u guys are really trying.thumbs up.
torahunlimited:

....I studied forestry and Env.mgt ... It's a very nice course, it's not all about what you think, the course has a great impact now all over the world...there is no corse that is not relevant, NUC would have not accredited them is it was not useful
Re: Five Courses I Can Never Study In A University.(my Opinion) by coolbreeze44: 11:29pm On Oct 11, 2015
I was praying for OP to mention Fine Arts so I could descend on the joobless mofo with all my resources.

1 Like

Re: Five Courses I Can Never Study In A University.(my Opinion) by Niyiframes(m): 11:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
coolbreeze44:
I was praying for OP to mention Fine Arts so I could descend on the joobless mofo with all my resources.

Ohun naa o ni fe te now.... Azin the way u go take design him f**k up eh...
Re: Five Courses I Can Never Study In A University.(my Opinion) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 11, 2015
idu1:
my friend u don't know what u r saying. Shut ur mouth pls
calm down first...

when i was in SS3 i did alot of computer assignments for poly students ( computer science)...then i was just working part-time at my uncles business centre..

today ....i have A+ & OCA (oracle) certifications and am currently running a web development course (meanwhile am just a 100l student studying a social science course in uni)

MY POINT: there is nothing bad in pursuing BSc in computer science ( you can do it for the cert) but if you really wanna be an ICT guru then uni wont help ya..
**remember when i was running my Oracle course one guys was like "am a comp. sci. grad" but two weeks into d course he was humbled.**

am an ICT pro but am not studying computer in uni because i see as paying for what i have already and wastage 4 precious years....

**can anybody that read comp. sci. come and tell me he didn't do computer training elsewhere

so bro chill....i know what am saying very well

chomytex...lets go baby grin
Re: Five Courses I Can Never Study In A University.(my Opinion) by chomytex(f): 11:55pm On Oct 11, 2015
Lol..nice response
SunnyBlaze1:

calm down first...

when i was in SS3 i did alot of computer assignments for poly students ( computer science)...then i was just working part-time at my uncles business centre..

today ....i have A+ & OCA (oracle) certifications and am currently running a web development course (meanwhile am just a 100l student studying a social science course in uni)

MY POINT: there is nothing bad in pursuing BSc in computer science ( you can do it for the cert) but if you really wanna be an ICT guru then uni wont help ya..
**remember when i was running my Oracle course one guys was like "am a comp. sci. grad" but two weeks into d course he was humbled.**

am an ICT pro but am not studying computer in uni because i see as paying for what i have already and wastage 4 precious years....

**can anybody that read comp. sci. come and tell me he didn't do computer training elsewhere

so bro chill....i know what am saying very well

chomytex...lets go baby grin
Re: Five Courses I Can Never Study In A University.(my Opinion) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 11, 2015
chomytex:
Lol..nice response
now am blushing grin grin grin
Re: Five Courses I Can Never Study In A University.(my Opinion) by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 12, 2015
chomytex:
Lol..nice response
grin grin grin

which side of PH do you stay by the way
Re: Five Courses I Can Never Study In A University.(my Opinion) by chomytex(f): 12:01am On Oct 12, 2015
*hands him a handkerchief*oya wipe the blush..lol
SunnyBlaze1:

now am blushing grin grin grin
Re: Five Courses I Can Never Study In A University.(my Opinion) by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 12, 2015
chomytex:
*hands him a handkerchief*oya wipe the blush..lol
**collects handkerchief ajebotically** thank you sweery grin
Re: Five Courses I Can Never Study In A University.(my Opinion) by chomytex(f): 12:06am On Oct 12, 2015
Uniport..choba
SunnyBlaze1:
grin grin grin
which side of PH do you stay by the way
Re: Five Courses I Can Never Study In A University.(my Opinion) by chomytex(f): 12:08am On Oct 12, 2015
Lol..
SunnyBlaze1:
**collects handkerchief ajebotically** thank you sweery grin
Re: Five Courses I Can Never Study In A University.(my Opinion) by killsmith(f): 11:43pm On Oct 15, 2015
This OP funny sha....so you'll learn automata and the likes under a tree?....smh
Re: Five Courses I Can Never Study In A University.(my Opinion) by MRAKBEE(m): 7:45pm On Mar 02, 2018
chomytex:
Good day my good people including the bad ones sha.. Sometimes when i ask people the course they are studying,i couldnt help but wonder if i'd study the course. NB:I'm not saying those courses are not good oh just that i cnt see myself studying them....so in my own OPINION,i present them to u. 1 forestry and wildlife mgt:the painful part is that its a five years course lol,my roomate just came back from niger state for her IT,when i went through her pix all i saw was where she was carrying a dane gun that is bigger than her,she looked like a female dinta.
This is hilarious
Re: Five Courses I Can Never Study In A University.(my Opinion) by babtoundey(m): 1:10am On Mar 03, 2018
I studied Theatre Arts but mind you, I didn't choose the course because I cared for being an actor. In fact I never imagined myself being an actor. So, Madam, if all you know about Theatre Art as a course is acting you know close to nothing about what it entails.
It is called Theatre ARTS... check it out and thank me later.
Re: Five Courses I Can Never Study In A University.(my Opinion) by Deicide: 2:32am On Mar 03, 2018
chomytex:
Some people sef,conduct a research in microbiology before spewing trash ok...besides i neva rubbished any course cos no course is useless..if u have any contrary view,think well before typing..tanx.
Exactly do reasearch on those course b4 you come and talk trash about them. almost all the course you trashed talk where base on their name and not its content. studing fishery means you are going to be dealing with fish? comp sci is about computer? lol i just laugh at your ignorance.
Re: Five Courses I Can Never Study In A University.(my Opinion) by 124mumsy: 3:26am On Mar 03, 2018
Dhellake:
Knew I would find Comp Sci among your 5 courses and you didn't dissapoint me, the issue you guys have with comp Sci is ignorance. Many just think Comp Sci is all about Desktop Publishing, Programming, Graphics, Comp Sci is far more wider than this, The best pure science course you can choose to study is Comp Sci, there are limitless opportunities and very wide range of careers under Comp Sci alone. From Security to Database management to Software development and the other fields every one knows. Do you know Arunma Oteh studied Comp Sci in school?? Now she's a World Bank VP , that is one of the things Comp Sci gives, you can choose to became anything you like as a Comp Sci graduate

I will stop here.
he does not know anything abt science, i rather b a java programer than be a micro-biologist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FUTO ASUU Sacks Chairman / Www.waeckonnect.com - Waec New Portal/website For Private Candidates / Godspower Oshodin Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Top Swiss Business School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.