Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,796 members, 7,802,539 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) (11442 Views)

Adekunlegold Proved That He Is The King Of Photoshop (+Pics) / Olamide Has Possessed A Lion Now Coomanding People To Dab (pics) / See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) by prinsex(f): 3:59pm On Oct 12, 2015
Dotwillis1:
Sometimes I wonder if HIPHOP is what Lil kesh sings......

Adekunle is talented
I Agree Wit U
Re: Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) by Sommyangel(f): 4:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
Adekunle my crush... Awwww
Re: Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
faith551:

I like you already
Thanks. You just made me smile lol
Re: Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) by faith551(m): 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

Thanks. You just made me smile lol

Go on, light up the world with that smile grin
Well you did real good with the article, I once came across your conversation with a nairalander about the kind of music you like, how much you like music and how far you want to go in music analysis and criticism, and I was like "let me see what she can do" and you really didn't disappoint I tell you
Re: Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 4:36pm On Oct 12, 2015
faith551:

Go on, light up the world with that smile grin
Well you did real good with the article, I once came across your conversation with a nairalander about the kind of music you like, how much you like music and how far you want to go in music analysis and criticism, and I was like "let me see what she can do" and you really didn't disappoint I tell you

Thank you so much Faith. Yeah, I really hope I don't ever disappoint. In as much, as views might be in contrast I do not fancy hard words but I'm working receiving it in good fate as they come from others' comments.
Re: Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) by faith551(m): 4:40pm On Oct 12, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

Thank you so much Faith. Yeah, I really hope I don't ever disappoint. In as much, as views might be in contrast I do not fancy hard words but I'm working receiving it in good fate as they come from others' comments.

Hahahahahaha, you can't please everybody you know, different strokes for different folks they say, getting the attention of the majority is what matters, and from what I've seen, you wnt have a hard time doing that.
Re: Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 4:50pm On Oct 12, 2015
faith551:

Hahahahahaha, you can't please everybody you know, different strokes for different folks they say, getting the attention of the majority is what matters, and from what I've seen, you wnt have a hard time doing that.

I aspire for that. Someone PMed me that i dont have to be using 'flary' titles just to garner views....like i should have not titled this thread this way. What do you think? I know Nigerians like controversial headlines thats why i use these methods.
Re: Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) by faith551(m): 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

I aspire for that. Someone PMed me that i dont have to be using 'flary' titles just to garner views....like i should have not titled this thread this way. What do you think? I know Nigerians like controversial headlines thats why i use these methods.

Even the most popular blogs out there use such methods to get the readers attention, the person in question might be olamide's fan, and the title might seem one sided to him.
Professionally it's fine, but for the sake of the die hard fans who are also potential audience maybe you should make the headlines a bit neutral
Re: Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 4:58pm On Oct 12, 2015
faith551:

Even the most popular blogs out there use such methods to get the readers attention, the person in question might be olamide's fan, and the title might seem one sided to him.
Professionally it's fine, but for the sake of the die hard fans who are also potential audience maybe you should make the headlines a bit neutral

Noted. Thanks a lot. I'll take note of this in my next post.
Re: Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) by faith551(m): 5:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

Noted. Thanks a lot. I'll take note of this in my next post.
Anytime girl

1 Like

Re: Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) by gsalvatore: 5:03pm On Oct 12, 2015
faith551:

nytime girl
OK. THAT WAS COOL CONVO...YOU GUYS SHOULD LEAVE NAIRANLAND AND GET A ROOM grin grin grin grin
Re: Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) by faith551(m): 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2015
gsalvatore:
OK. THAT WAS COOL CONVO...YOU GUYS SHOULD LEAVE NAIRANLAND AND GET A ROOM grin grin grin grin

Lol, oga you are on a wrong lane oooo
Re: Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 5:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
gsalvatore:

grin You nor well
Re: Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) by gsalvatore: 6:03pm On Oct 12, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

grin You nor well

I KNOW. grin
Re: Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) by gsalvatore: 6:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
faith551:

Lol, oga you are on a wrong lane oooo
YEAH...I'M ON A WRONG LANE angry grin

Whats it they SAY about DENIAL being the First RULE of ACCEPTANCE? cool cool cool cool
Re: Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) by faith551(m): 7:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
gsalvatore:

Whats it they SAY about DENIAL being the First RULE of ACCEPTANCE? cool cool cool cool

Come on, deny? What's there to deny
Re: Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
ThePeacemaker:
grinShalla to mah Mrs.phyno.............
Mrsp ni orente mi oiiooi grin
I no sabi the song o

What's the meaning grin
Re: Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) by ThePeacemaker(m): 9:39pm On Oct 12, 2015
MrsPhyno:

I no sabi the song o

What's the meaning grin
Choi
See coded snubbing
Re: Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 12, 2015
ThePeacemaker:

Choi
See coded snubbing
U won't tell me the meaning?
Re: Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) by ThePeacemaker(m): 9:50pm On Oct 12, 2015
MrsPhyno:

U won't tell me the meaning?
It's nothinq, just qreetinq wink
Re: Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
ThePeacemaker:

It's nothinq, just qreetinq wink
Well good evening to u too sir wink grin
Re: Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) by Nature8(m): 9:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
Olamide still remain the best to me..
Re: Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) by ThePeacemaker(m): 10:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Well good evening to u too sir wink grin

Yeah
Wahsup grin
Re: Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 10:34pm On Oct 12, 2015
gsalvatore:

Stop disturbing my honeypie na tongue

Faith love where are u Don't let DamonSalvatore put bad ideas in your innocent head okay? grin
Re: Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
ThePeacemaker:
Yeah
Wahsup grin
The sky o grin
Re: Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) by ThePeacemaker(m): 12:01am On Oct 13, 2015
MrsPhyno:

The sky o grin
Lool
Whyning is allowed grin grin
How you doinq jae?,
Re: Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) by skushieslord: 2:56am On Oct 13, 2015
Contact me for chapman, skushies, shisha e.t.c for ur birthday,beach parties, wedding, and any functions. Check my signature for my email. 09053663375.
Re: Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) by lapazi(m): 7:17am On Oct 13, 2015
nice write up, but u have to do more on your caption next time cool
Re: Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) by gsalvatore: 8:36am On Oct 13, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

Stop disturbing my honeypie na tongue

Faith love where are u Don't let DamonSalvatore put bad ideas in your innocent head okay? grin
Who said Faith got Innocent head? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.
More like "Don't let DamonSalvatore put innocent ideas in your bad head okay?" grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 9:44am On Oct 13, 2015
gsalvatore:
Who said Faith got Innocent head? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.
More like "Don't let DamonSalvatore put innocent ideas in your bad head okay?" grin grin grin grin grin grin

He can't tongue
Re: Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 15, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

He sure wouldn't. In a few months he has gotten more buzz than GT's entire career. He is one to stay, I hope smiley
you just reminded me of a great talent wasted away.
GT the guitar boy was phenomenal
Re: Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 15, 2015
ThePeacemaker:
Lool
Whyning is allowed grin grin
How you doinq jae?,
I dey tongue U nko grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Full Album: Drake – Dark Lane Demo Tapes [zip File] / FRSC Partners Queen Of Aso World On Operation Ember Month Campaign (photos) / New Pictures Of MGBN Sylvia Nduka (Take 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.