Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

He Just Stole My Phone Today - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / He Just Stole My Phone Today (1133 Views)

He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) / Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car / I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Just Stole My Phone Today by evaly: 4:03pm On Oct 11, 2015
This guy just stole my phone today, he claim to be a medical doctor and a member of the redeemed christian church of God his full name is chinedu wisdom

Re: He Just Stole My Phone Today by Generalkorex(m): 4:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
How come
Re: He Just Stole My Phone Today by missbronzy(f): 4:08pm On Oct 11, 2015
how e take happen?
Re: He Just Stole My Phone Today by olowookerekemi(f): 4:11pm On Oct 11, 2015
how did u knw he stole ur fone nd ao did u hv his pix wit u?

1 Like

Re: He Just Stole My Phone Today by AskProf: 4:11pm On Oct 11, 2015
missbronzy:
how e take happen?

Yes, you need to throw more light on this.
Re: He Just Stole My Phone Today by evaly: 4:27pm On Oct 11, 2015
He gave me his biz card though he asked to give me a lift on friday which I turned down then though I gave him my number
So today he asked to know my place but I insisted that he meets me only at a junction when we met he started preaching I was bored of the sermon then my phone rang I told him I was wanted to leave he asked to drop me home but I refused then he asked to see my phone then he drove off I had to search his name of facebook through the biz card he gave me that where I got his picture
Re: He Just Stole My Phone Today by olowookerekemi(f): 5:52pm On Oct 11, 2015
evaly:
He gave me his biz card though he asked to give me a lift on friday which I turned down then though I gave him my number
So today he asked to know my place but I insisted that he meets me only at a junction when we met he started preaching I was bored of the sermon then my phone rang I told him I was wanted to leave he asked to drop me home but I refused then he asked to see my phone then he drove off I had to search his name of facebook through the biz card he gave me that where I got his picture
Lmao

he tinks he is smart and nw u r smarter nd wat type of fone is it and one nids to b careful of all dis scammers pretending to b frds
Re: He Just Stole My Phone Today by AskProf: 5:31pm On Oct 15, 2015
Which way humanity?
Re: He Just Stole My Phone Today by zumbigbo(m): 3:14am On Oct 16, 2015
You said you were bored during his prayer.

You should have been paying closer attention to when he started speaking in tongues. you may have heard "HTC, Iphone, Samsung and even your model' among all the other gibberish he was saying.

Lesson of the day : not all prayers are made equal.

1 Like

Re: He Just Stole My Phone Today by segebobo: 3:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
Me thinks he's not a stranger, for him to offer u a lift and meeting him more than once. So find a way of locating him and perhaps with some assistance request ur phone!
Re: He Just Stole My Phone Today by Fourwinds: 8:58am On Oct 17, 2015
hmmmm. d armed robber sabi pose well well for pix
Re: He Just Stole My Phone Today by AskProf: 10:55am On Mar 30, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Details: How A Man Disguised As A Woman And Had Sex With About 1,000 Men - Photo / Lagos state police Commissioner Rescues 13 Year Old Girl from burgulary proof / Man Filmed Masturbating On The Floor At JFK Airport (video, photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.