Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

10 Reasons Why You’re Business Must (not) Have A Website. A Loser’s View. Part 1 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Reasons Why You’re Business Must (not) Have A Website. A Loser’s View. Part 1 (507 Views)

Blunt Reasons Why You’re Not Earning A Dime Online / 10 Reasons Why You Must Get Rich / 10 Reasons Why You’re Business Must (not) Have A Website. A Loser’s View. Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why You’re Business Must (not) Have A Website. A Loser’s View. Part 1 by lexoft(m): 5:52pm On Oct 11, 2015
1. Your Business is Open to the World 24/7, 365 Days a Year
Loser: This is one feature I will successfully avoid. Why would i want to be open all year round like those successful big brands? Definitely, I want to be in the league of your own.

2. it’s Your Online Brochure / Catalog That Can Be Changed at Any time.
A website is easier, cheaper and quicker to update than print material. It’s' capacities are almost limitless which allow you to provide users with more comprehensive information and save you money on printing and distribution costs as well.
Loser: Nevertheless, someone has to stick to print material…wait a minute. People like us keep them in business not minding the cost implications.

3. Reach New Markets with a Global Audience
On the Internet, you aren't that local little business anymore. You have the potential to be seen by millions across the globe. Did you ever think your company would have the possibility of doing business around the world? Well, now you can. Without a doubt, the Internet is the most cost effective way to trade nationally and internationally.
Loser: Why last did you hear the sermon on being content with what you have? I preach it every day.

4. Improved Customer Service
By providing answers to questions on your website, sales and information requests can be processed automatically and immediately, whether someone is in the office or not. Online forms can be used to allow customers to request quotations or ask further information. Save costs by allowing users to download invoices, proposals and important documents.
Loser: if actually, we keep up to 20% of the advice we give others, our businesses would have taken a quantum leap.

5. Present a Professional Image
For a small business, a well-designed web site is a great way of instilling confidence and looking bigger than you actually are. In this day in age, customers assume that you already have a website. By now, your primary competitors probably already have a presence on the Internet. If they do, keep up with them and find ways to make yours better.
Loser: Competition again? I don’t like that word. The sky is wide, all the birds fly and it never gets crowded.

more will be available soon.

for web design, bulk sms, graphic design/printing check us out @ www.lexoft.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

2 Surefire Ways To Succeed Continuously in Business / Genuine Seller Of Blco Is Urgently Neede:- Direct Sellers Only Needed Not Agent! / Arnergy Powers Villages With 24hrs Electricity After 80years In Darkness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.