Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:55 AM

Is It Possible For A Stranger To Help You Get Job - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is It Possible For A Stranger To Help You Get Job (9727 Views)

How To Get Job Offers Via Linkedin / Where Do You Get Job Announcements? Check Out These Less Competitive Openings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible For A Stranger To Help You Get Job by kushma(m): 7:22am On Jun 07, 2016
Yes that's what that happened to my mom as of then she is still a secondary school graduate no money for her to go to the university and she was without her parents and their elder brother which everyone hoped told her he can't help her because it would be waste of money and especially she is a girl. Then a stranger came to her and told her he would find a work for her but my mom told him she don't have any money even for transport to owerri to find the job because as of then my mom stayed at the village but he told her not to worry she should just come my mom followed him without even telling her siblings thats how she got a job to pay her school fees till she graduated and was even giving her elder siblings money for them to be using and up to till today she has not seen that man again to thank him for what he has done in her life. That's how God works

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Stranger To Help You Get Job by jay2pee(m): 7:23am On Jun 07, 2016
make I send you mine also, it might be true... I need dat job like madt
Re: Is It Possible For A Stranger To Help You Get Job by Heineken(m): 7:24am On Jun 07, 2016
Make God bless me too... Am tired. Depression sef Don enter.
Re: Is It Possible For A Stranger To Help You Get Job by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:26am On Jun 07, 2016
this old post and it still reach front page... angry angry angry angry
Re: Is It Possible For A Stranger To Help You Get Job by Allwility: 7:29am On Jun 07, 2016
Why are the MODS pushing 2015 topics to FP?

Hmm seems lala has been drinking again grin
Re: Is It Possible For A Stranger To Help You Get Job by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 07, 2016
janengozi:
I meet someone on Saturday and he ask if am working and I told him no. He asked if I will like to work in any federal ministry and my response was yes,he then ask me to send my cv to him if only I will like to work in immigration, civil defence or custom.

my fear now is I don't know if he is for real or he want to scam me.

He will just kidnap you & be nacking you for free grin
Re: Is It Possible For A Stranger To Help You Get Job by Godbless86: 7:42am On Jun 07, 2016
Very possible I hv done it to someone who just walk up to me were I gave him necessary information eventually he got the job without me remembering him but he kip telling jokingly that I brought him to this job. ..One day I asked how he explained how it happened .....I couldn't even recognised him. ....

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A Stranger To Help You Get Job by joelnino: 7:43am On Jun 07, 2016
janengozi:
I meet someone on Saturday and he ask if am working and I told him no. He asked if I will like to work in any federal ministry and my response was yes,he then ask me to send my cv to him if only I will like to work in immigration, civil defence or custom.

Scam of the highest degree..... Run
Re: Is It Possible For A Stranger To Help You Get Job by franklingud(m): 7:44am On Jun 07, 2016
yes now.
I currently work in a bottle water factory by a man I haven't met before.
I just walked up to him and his explained my problem of unemployment to him and he helped me get the job.

it happens. TGBTG

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Stranger To Help You Get Job by alizma: 7:44am On Jun 07, 2016
janengozi:

it is very possible, some people at times find themselves in position where they can easily employ someone without stressing but may not have person of their own. if you are lucky to walk into the person's life at that moment, getting the favor from him becomes like magic.
there was a time I found myself in such position. I became the person calling people I know to ask if they had someone in need of job.
just be observant of his behavior and give out your money.
Re: Is It Possible For A Stranger To Help You Get Job by chillingbabe: 7:45am On Jun 07, 2016
See how people are commenting on an old post,"all because it's on FP" She obviously doesn't need this advice anymore..you guys can save it for other new threads!
Re: Is It Possible For A Stranger To Help You Get Job by chydo55: 7:49am On Jun 07, 2016
He knows that's the easiest way to get submission from a girl he wanna get down with. The agencies he mentioned are not recruiting anytime soon and he knows those are the preferable place Nigerians would love to work. Just be careful so you don't regret trusting him. Its not about being a stranger or familiar face, its about the prey and the predator.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Stranger To Help You Get Job by senatorbayor(m): 7:51am On Jun 07, 2016
It depends on the nature of the person.

I have done same for 3 people without requesting for any gratification cos I am also a product of grace and favour.

I had to stand as guarantor for one of them cos I was moved by their stories of struggles.

The last I did was a guy I met in a public transport, we get talking on the situation of the country and he tried to sell some of his ideas to me as a young graduate, I encouraged him and told him on the spot to forward his CV to my mail.
I am presently working on how he will get employment or fix up which I am very positive of soon.

I remember the other person I assisted some 2 years ago, I saw the guy wandering by the road side and I was moved, I approached him and asked if he was a graduate and luckily for him, my company then needed someone of his qualification, I had to submit his CV and he brought his guarantor and the rest is history.

I am sure God works in a way that is beyond human comprehension.

I have been given a job by a stranger I met while we got along and till date, he never requested a dime even when I tried appreciating him .

The bottom line is this.
Caution should be applied if it involves opposite sex but we still have men and women of virtues who do it for humanity sake.

Those I assisted, I ensured I never create any room for intimacy as I even refused to give them my no except my mail for personal reasons.
Re: Is It Possible For A Stranger To Help You Get Job by kentochi(m): 7:53am On Jun 07, 2016
janengozi:

Ada remember your brother in same street of Job hunting.
Re: Is It Possible For A Stranger To Help You Get Job by senatorbayor(m): 7:58am On Jun 07, 2016
chillingbabe:
See how people are commenting on an old post,"all because it's on FP" She obviously doesn't need this advice anymore..you guys can save it for other new threads!

That it happened to her does not mean someone else can't be in same shoes .

I'm sure a lot of people are benefiting from the advice as well.

No news is old news if it is helpful.
Re: Is It Possible For A Stranger To Help You Get Job by kikies(m): 8:00am On Jun 07, 2016
Babe immigration and custom r jobs under d presidency,if u name no come from d president himself omo d chances r pretty very mostly slim ooo
Even civil defence now sef na hot cake
Bt u stand to lose nothing kip fingers crossed my dear
Re: Is It Possible For A Stranger To Help You Get Job by matomoh: 8:00am On Jun 07, 2016
God can connect u to someone who knows some one. just put it in prayers, but b careful n b mindful of where u shld meet im. Also, if e really wnt to help u, e will not collect a dime from u. if u r also a Lady n e start asking u to meet him in places like hotel or lodge then u shld know dat e wnt to just sleep with u.
Re: Is It Possible For A Stranger To Help You Get Job by kikies(m): 8:04am On Jun 07, 2016
ikevictor22:
Speaking of that, I work in a construction firm and have giving a lot of people ( male and female) jobs in my company and other company. Its worth it cause whenever I remember those families that feeds well through my assistance I fufilled.
Broda man,help a niqqa too, so it can b more fulfilling
I studied Elect/elect
I'm a very handy person, and hard working too.
Please
Re: Is It Possible For A Stranger To Help You Get Job by danbashman: 8:05am On Jun 07, 2016
It is very possible, human minds are not the same. Some people are outside there willing to help despite the shoddy situation we find ourselves in Nigeria, still you have to watch out!
Re: Is It Possible For A Stranger To Help You Get Job by Lepacioust(f): 8:05am On Jun 07, 2016
a pleasant morning victor, pls help me too get a job abeg...thus my whatsapp number pls send me ur email 07061960316
ikevictor22:
Speaking of that, I work in a construction firm and have giving a lot of people ( male and female) jobs in my company and other company. Its worth it cause whenever I remember those families that feeds well through my assistance I fufilled.
Re: Is It Possible For A Stranger To Help You Get Job by paix(m): 8:15am On Jun 07, 2016
God has a way of making things happen beyond human comprehension. It might just be your lucky day. Good luck anyhow and remain prayerful.
Re: Is It Possible For A Stranger To Help You Get Job by hartfriday(m): 8:23am On Jun 07, 2016
I got my first offshore job from a stranger via Facebook, I advertise my qualifications with my mobile number on a group in Facebook and after some weeks I got a call from someone, and he introduce himself to me and ask me if am available to go offshore I said yes and he sent my number to the client which dey called me and ask me to send my CV and cert to ther mail, and the rest was history bt guess what I never met the guy face to face since 2013 till date, so have it in mind that stranger can help
Re: Is It Possible For A Stranger To Help You Get Job by khaz(m): 8:31am On Jun 07, 2016
Lilchilz:

cool yeah it's very possible..talkinq from experience...when God says it's ur time no body can stand aqainst that....now earninq about 5M annually....it's GOD

Please. ..I m a 1st class graduate of Applied Mathematics from Uniben. Please help. God bless You. See my certificate

Re: Is It Possible For A Stranger To Help You Get Job by tuco1: 8:42am On Jun 07, 2016
janengozi:

It takes nothing to send a CV
Re: Is It Possible For A Stranger To Help You Get Job by maloma4real2007(m): 8:43am On Jun 07, 2016
It is very possible as I got a good job through a stranger in 2010. All you need is faith and you will get it. Just eliminate doubt and pray hard.
Re: Is It Possible For A Stranger To Help You Get Job by mrnuur(m): 8:45am On Jun 07, 2016
ikevictor22:

Help a brother her with one if possible pls. I studied Quantity Surveying. thanks
Re: Is It Possible For A Stranger To Help You Get Job by jesussaves22: 8:52am On Jun 07, 2016
I have attended an interview in babcock university courtesy of a total stranger i mate in facebook , though a female she make sure i was among the best 3 people but they needed only one person so the power that pass her power over whelm her. So is very possible op but pls run if he demands money for drink to the DG or whom he acclaims it may concern.
Re: Is It Possible For A Stranger To Help You Get Job by obagangan: 9:20am On Jun 07, 2016
janengozi:

pls help me if u can. am so intrested
Re: Is It Possible For A Stranger To Help You Get Job by Mrstann: 9:37am On Jun 07, 2016
janengozi:

Its 100% possible.. I have assisted someone i know nothing about. Its God's grace @Jane
Re: Is It Possible For A Stranger To Help You Get Job by Amajerry83(m): 9:59am On Jun 07, 2016
Na sex go end am
Re: Is It Possible For A Stranger To Help You Get Job by obongtunji: 10:02am On Jun 07, 2016
OP, it is very possible to get job from a stranger. But once there is demand for money from him just take off.
Re: Is It Possible For A Stranger To Help You Get Job by henryboff(m): 10:48am On Jun 07, 2016
@OP it is very possible. Once baba God pick your call that is all. But careful with this person sha cos scammers full oo smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Opay-opos Nigeria Is Recruiting / The Scam Called MG Resources. / Is It Better To Send Cvs In Pdf Or Word Format?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.