Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Where Can I Get Java Real Questions To Enchace Ma Performance - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Where Can I Get Java Real Questions To Enchace Ma Performance (958 Views)

How Do I Get Java Development Kit On My System? / 7 Questions To Ask Before Getting A Mobile App For Your Magento Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get Java Real Questions To Enchace Ma Performance by Futureviz: 6:24pm On Oct 11, 2015
i am new to programming. i started learning java 1 month again(though i have a little pre knowledge of c++ basics).pls master coders where can i get real life problems and solution. tutorials and every sort that can make me become a professional java coder because reading is becoming boring now.now that i know java kiss should i jump into android development..
Re: Where Can I Get Java Real Questions To Enchace Ma Performance by makavele: 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
solve these
when u are thru, i will post another grin grin grin

What does the following code print out?

public class Application {
public static void main(String[] args) {

String one = "Hello";
String two = "Hello";

if(one == two) {
System.out.println("one == two"wink;
}
else {
System.out.println("one != two"wink;
}
}
}

Does the following code compile or not?

interface IFruit
{
public String TYPE = "Apple";
}

class Fruit implements IFruit
{

}

public class Application {
public static void main(String[] args) {
System.out.println(Fruit.TYPE);
}
}
Re: Where Can I Get Java Real Questions To Enchace Ma Performance by makavele: 8:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
what does the following code print out and why

public class Test { public static void main(String[] args) { System.out.println(Math.min(Double.MIN_VALUE, 0.0d)); } }
Re: Where Can I Get Java Real Questions To Enchace Ma Performance by makavele: 8:24pm On Oct 11, 2015
What is the issue with following implementation of compareTo() method

public int compareTo(Object o){ Employee emp = (Employee) emp; return this.id - o.id; }

Consider the following Java code snippet, which is initializing two variables and both are not volatile, and two threads T1 and T2 are modifying these values as following, both are not synchronized

int x = 0;
boolean bExit = false;

Thread 1 (not synchronized)
x = 1;
bExit = true;

Thread 2 (not synchronized)
if (bExit == true)
System.out.println("x=" + x);

Now tell us, is it possible for Thread 2 to print “x=0”?
Re: Where Can I Get Java Real Questions To Enchace Ma Performance by Futureviz: 8:53pm On Oct 11, 2015
makavele:
solve these
when u are thru, i will post another grin grin grin

What does the following code print out?

Does the following code compile or not?

k
the answer should be one==two
because the both string hold the same string word.
and to the other question the code wouldn't compile
.type is not a method
it is a field in the interface iFruit.
Re: Where Can I Get Java Real Questions To Enchace Ma Performance by makavele: 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2015
Futureviz:

k
the answer should be one==two
because the both string hold the same string word.
and to the other question the code wouldn't compile
.type is not a method
it is a field in the interface iFruit.

answer one is correct ; answer 2 is wrong . . . .
the code would compile . . becos a class that uses an interface also gets the data members of the interface
and are static whether u like it or not . . .
this is a badly written code cos interfaces should not be used to store constants
Re: Where Can I Get Java Real Questions To Enchace Ma Performance by Futureviz: 9:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
makavele:

What is the issue with following implementation of compareTo() method

Consider the following Java code snippet, which is initializing two variables and both are not volatile, and two threads T1 and T2 are modifying these values as following, both are not synchronized

Now tell us, is it possible for Thread 2 to print “x=0”?

sir!!! men am lost. am still a beginner. i just read java7 for absolute beginner.....sir i want to become like u. pls advice me am far
Re: Where Can I Get Java Real Questions To Enchace Ma Performance by makavele: 9:26pm On Oct 11, 2015
Futureviz:

sir!!! men am lost. am still a beginner. i just read java7 for absolute beginner.....sir i want to become like u. pls advice me am far

lol, in ur own words, you said

now that i know java , should i jump into android development..

these questions are practice interview questions and i never knew their answers too . . NOT UNTIL, i forced myself to learn them by hook or crook . . .

truth is, we never stop learning, the only ppl who know it all, are the producers (writers) of the programs, the real owners
but for we end-users, we keep learning . . . i used to love java ( i remmber wen i wrote a typical ATM program, and felt like a guru, but i fell out of love with it . . i am more of a PHP person now )

if u have fast internet i can send u alink to download a very intensive java video tutorial . . its about 3GB in size . . .
lock yourself indoors and code till you get sick and tired of coding . .

grin grin grin
Re: Where Can I Get Java Real Questions To Enchace Ma Performance by Futureviz: 10:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
makavele:

these questions are practice interview questions and i never knew their answers too . . NOT UNTIL, i forced myself to learn them by hook or crook . . .

truth is, we never stop learning, the only ppl who know it all, are the producers (writers) of the programs, the real owners
but for we end-users, we keep learning . . . i used to love java ( i remmber wen i wrote a typical ATM program, and felt like a guru, but i fell out of love with it . . i am more of a PHP person now )

if u have fast internet i can send u alink to download a very intensive java video tutorial . . its about 3GB in size . . .

grin grin grin
yea sir sumtym i feel very frustrated ...and sometym so tired dats why i made up ma mind to stick to tutorials and exercise since i know some few basics
i would love it sir!! the link!! i also currently learning php. but i love java pls sir i would love the link.thank u
Re: Where Can I Get Java Real Questions To Enchace Ma Performance by damoobaba: 4:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
makavele:

Am following this passionately.

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Data Editing In Cells / Online Store/shop For Sale With Traffic / Admin Needed If You Wat To Blog Wit Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.