Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,853 members, 7,806,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

What Is The Craziest Thing You've Done When High - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Craziest Thing You've Done When High (906 Views)

What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? / 15 Awesome Things To Do/try When High (pic) / What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Craziest Thing You've Done When High by truthlegend(m): 12:54am On Oct 12, 2015
mine was using both hands to eat swallow in a restaurant,putting the food to my nose and all of that, my friends had to lie to the food seller that I was not feeling fine, the cause was that I was introduced to an unfamiliar type of high. After watching the video of myself the next day I quitted every non alcoholic high.... Kindly share yours(though its not something we are proud of)
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Done When High by Nobody: 1:15am On Oct 12, 2015
My first high was unintentional; extra pills from an allergy medicine.

Anyways, I was in school and there was sonething between my thighs so I thought I shat on myself and ran to the toilet, with my legs together.
Tried to remove it but to no avail, instead it was kinda painful, as though the shït was attached to my body.

Later I found out it was actually my balls between my legs that I had been trying to remove.

Still haven't given up on nonalcoholic highs.
Alcohol is overrated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Done When High by Nobody: 1:26am On Oct 12, 2015
sleep the whole day
Meanwhile,
Are you looking for work from Home part time jobs? Home based typing jobs are now being offered by many Companies!
Receive your paychecks every month! Full training provided by the company itself. No Selling Required. Please visit the website in my signature for more details and signup
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Done When High by amii131(f): 2:40am On Oct 12, 2015
lolz op

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Done When High by Khd95(m): 5:48am On Oct 12, 2015
Nevr bin high
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Done When High by truthlegend(m): 7:32am On Oct 12, 2015
Karmanaut:
My first high was unintentional; extra pills from an allergy medicine.

Anyways, I was in school and there was sonething between my thighs so I thought I shat on myself and ran to the toilet, with my legs together.
Tried to remove it but to no avail, instead it was kinda painful, as though the shït was attached to my body.

Later I found out it was actually my balls between my legs that I had been trying to remove.

Still haven't given up on nonalcoholic highs.
Alcohol is overrated.
Hahahahahaha.... very very funny
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Done When High by truthlegend(m): 7:33am On Oct 12, 2015
amii131:
lolz op
tell us something dear
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Done When High by truthlegend(m): 7:34am On Oct 12, 2015
Khd95:
Nevr bin high
then you are missing bro
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Done When High by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 12, 2015
Sveen:
What is these jargons. Can't you be more coherent?
Brother no vex:i stil dey hiqn..#
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Done When High by Sveen: 9:45am On Oct 12, 2015
WeedSeller:
cheesy..Mehn;Jan 1 2013..A friend called me around 6pm;na so ma guy yarn me for phn say make we stroll out go drink..Nd since na can malt man dey drink for hus since mawie;i quickli rushed to ma room;dressed nd went awt; Na palmwine joint we first go o..#nd since na january 1(i happy die base on papa tellin me he has ben transfered to anoda place to work)I decided to celebrate with palmwine first..After drinkin 5cups nd eating fried meat..(All this smal small meat)This same guy say make we go bar house go drink;As i enter bar like this..Na Ma church youth leader i first saw..# Egbamie ! Modaran ! !Nob brother soji b dix?grin..I strolled to wea he ws sitting nd even saw em assitant '..As em see me;em juz hail me say(Ah ah U too dey ere;daz ao we roll)..D trophy bottle wey dey infrnt of em;e gv me say make i drink;(New year gift for me) i carry d trophy bottle comot em sdy go siddow with ma guy)E no reach 3 mins wen i fnsh am go collect anoda Bottle..Na d 2nd bottle i dey;wen ma leg no gree touch ground again for wea i sat..# Na dat same tym one qirl wey i dey crush on called me..nd since man don hiqn..I juz freestyle fr ah on phone dey talk bout ma love fr ah..#Na d hiqhness make ah gree for me)..lol..The next saturday wen we had youth week'i juz dey shake head as em(bro soji) dey lead prayer..#Plp dey deceive sha..#.---bak to highness:-#Since man nofit walk again;don high die;ma guy waved okada down for me)I enter house around 10pm..Went to straight to ma room;as i lay on bed dey sleep..;eno reach 5 mins wey i start to dey vomit..#Kon see ao meat wey i chop litter bed:..#Tnks to ma cousin ;was damn restless for two days#Lol..#Life sha !
What is these jargons. Can't you be more coherent?

(1) (Reply)

Daynight Income / Picture Of The Youngest Nairalander Called To BAR / Pics: New Year Snake Killed In BSUTH This 1/1/2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.