Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

I Need A Real Man! :'( - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Real Man! :'( (9334 Views)

My Cousin From USA Needs A Real Naija Girl / What A Real And A Powerful Spell Caster / What A Real And A Powerful Spell Caster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Real Man! :'( by exotique1fy(f): 4:00am On Oct 12, 2015
I just finish soaking my pillow with tears. I can't believe that I am so lonely. I have cried out to God, I have shed a lot of tears. I need this void to be filled in my life!

I just came of a relationship. the guy claimed to love me, but he used hurtful words at me! saying that I am full of sh*t, that I think too highly of myself. he said a lot of things that are not consistent with the person that I know that I am. I know I am not a proud person. I know that I don't speak anyhow to people and I don't look for trouble both offline and online. I can't just understand where he got all those things he said about me from. he thinks that I am contentious! I feel so heartbroken, I didn't know when tears start rolling from my eyes. I have been crying since.

I am tired of being alone. I need a real man! someone who is cool and easy going. someone who can take care of me and meet my needs. sex will be on the menu. I have never experienced an orgasm before. my ideal candidate must be well endowed and know his way around in the bedroom.

pls jokers and unserious peeps should stay off! angry every candidate will be put to the test. I am not cheap. I am a sophisticated big girl with standards. send me a pm or mention exotiqueify to get my attention. thanks wink

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Need A Real Man! :'( by werthy(m): 4:09am On Oct 12, 2015
And when you happily get a fuxcker. You would. Smile again..

Wait..you those stuff you wrote up there are the characteristics of a real man

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Real Man! :'( by penfold(m): 4:11am On Oct 12, 2015
Hello,
Is there a way to contact you?
Re: I Need A Real Man! :'( by exotique1fy(f): 4:13am On Oct 12, 2015
penfold:
Hello, Is there a way to contact you?
I'll get back to you. doing my devotion now. later in the day

1 Like

Re: I Need A Real Man! :'( by exotique1fy(f): 4:14am On Oct 12, 2015
werthy:
And when you happily get a fuxcker. You would. Smile again..

Wait..you those stuff you wrote up there are the characteristics of a real man

that's the kind of man I need!
Re: I Need A Real Man! :'( by penfold(m): 4:18am On Oct 12, 2015
ok then

exotique1fy:

Re: I Need A Real Man! :'( by werthy(m): 4:18am On Oct 12, 2015
exotique1fy:

that's the kind of man I need!

Goodluck in ur search
Re: I Need A Real Man! :'( by exotique1fy(f): 4:21am On Oct 12, 2015
werthy:

Goodluck in ur search

thank you very much smiley
Re: I Need A Real Man! :'( by werthy(m): 4:21am On Oct 12, 2015
exotique1fy:

Devotion at this time of the day..no I dont think you understand what devotion means..cos if you do, u wouldn't be here in the first place

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Real Man! :'( by exotique1fy(f): 4:22am On Oct 12, 2015
werthy:

Devotion at this time of the day..no I dont think you understand what devotion means..cos if you do, u wouldn't be here in the first place

na you sabi! I am about to start. waiting for my sleepy siblings to get up! angry
Re: I Need A Real Man! :'( by werthy(m): 4:26am On Oct 12, 2015
exotique1fy:

na you sabi! I am about to start. waiting for my sleepy siblings to get up! angry

Now I get it...its just an every morning thing..its not that deep

Have a good one...atleast hes not gonna bulk you with calls today
Re: I Need A Real Man! :'( by Nobody: 4:31am On Oct 12, 2015
exotique1fy:
I just finish soaking my pillow with tears. I can't believe that I am so lonely. I have cried out to God, I have shed a lot of tears. I need this void to be filled in my life!

I just came of a relationship. the guy claimed to love me, but he used hurtful words at me! saying that I am full of sh*t, that I think too highly of myself. he said a lot of things that are not consistent with the person that I know that I am. I know I am not a proud person. I know that I don't speak anyhow to people and I don't look for trouble both offline and online. I can't just understand where he got all those things he said about me from. he thinks that I am contentious! I feel so heartbroken, I didn't know when tears start rolling from my eyes. I have been crying since.

I am tired of being alone. I need a real man! someone who is cool and easy going. someone who can take care of me and meet my needs. sex will be on the menu. I have never experienced an orgasm before. my ideal candidate must be well endowed and know his way around in the bedroom.

pls jokers and unserious peeps should stay off! angry every candidate will be put to the test. I am not cheap. I am a sophisticated big girl with standards. send me a pm or mention exotiqueify to get my attention. thanks wink

hmmm....

very interesting! wait first, all the things you ex said about you, there must be an iota of truth in them. you might just be full of yourself. #JUSTSAYING

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Real Man! :'( by Nobody: 4:57am On Oct 12, 2015
exotique1fy:

Ironic!

5 Likes

Re: I Need A Real Man! :'( by menix(m): 5:52am On Oct 12, 2015
Op.. u will find that man on 2go..

Ordinary pinshure u no get, u be ghost rider??

1 Like

Re: I Need A Real Man! :'( by exotique1fy(f): 6:30am On Oct 12, 2015
coollabman:

hmmm....

very interesting! wait first, all the things you ex said about you, there must be an iota of truth in them. you might just be full of yourself. #JUSTSAYING

mtschew! better face front! angry
Re: I Need A Real Man! :'( by exotique1fy(f): 6:31am On Oct 12, 2015
vfactor:

Ironic!
that's fact! deal with it!
Re: I Need A Real Man! :'( by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 12, 2015
exotique1fy:

mtschew! better face front! angry
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: I Need A Real Man! :'( by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 12, 2015
exotique1fy:

that's fact! deal with it!

Deal with wetin?

Who's lonely and wetting their pillows? I think they should deal with that first!

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Real Man! :'( by hpk(m): 7:26am On Oct 12, 2015
hello, good morning!!!
Re: I Need A Real Man! :'( by obiak4(m): 8:20am On Oct 12, 2015
exotique1fy:

wrong reasons for wanting a relationship sex,need,big gal pls try and take a pen and write where you want to see yourself in the next ttwo years if the answer is in tune with what you just wrote bravo bravo
but if it is not retrace your steps
to find a good man u hv to be good,
typing...............later

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Real Man! :'( by bolnij1: 8:35am On Oct 12, 2015
Call 07089628967 and lets discuss
Re: I Need A Real Man! :'( by Dannyblac(m): 9:12am On Oct 12, 2015
exotique1fy:

i guess you don't think highly of yourself undecided . and in summary, you just need a sex partner...thumbs up!!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: I Need A Real Man! :'( by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 12, 2015
Will things ever return to the good old days of NL ? Smh

1 Like

Re: I Need A Real Man! :'( by Querty(m): 2:08pm On Oct 12, 2015
exotique1fy:

I want to be a real man!!

would u Let me lick ur anus with my tongue??

abi kaeli iro be......
Re: I Need A Real Man! :'( by exotiqueify(f): 2:25pm On Oct 12, 2015
exotique1fy:

....U know, d first time i came upon ur thread with d identity theft, i couldnt help but laugh hysterically... I decided to leave u to ur folly and leave d stage open to u to act out ur script where u are d only invaluable player & audience at d same time, but on second thought, i had to reply u because i came to understand u really are a no-good, a no-brainer, and an unrepentant ignorant..... I understand u are just ill-equipped in writing like i can...U no, i understand u do not know writing is an intrinsic value of mine, but to some people, its an inauspicious feat, i mean, only likely when hell freezes over.....Hence, ur personality would discover u (I mean, never mind me, im just using ur words back at ya!)

Well, my assertion that u need d attention of d ICU can't be a tad short from the truth, because it's getting to that point when no one can contest dis absurdity of urs; i mean, even i am giving u a standing ovation 4 dis idiotic, imbecilic, ingenuity(apologies to the ingenuous word as i couldn't find a more appropriate term to define dis brilliant bullshit).

I see that ur vaccine against the infantile paralysis were not properly administered, hence the reason for ur affective disorder and poor write up.

Just so we are clear, I am NOT TRYING to save any name here, i am just trying to expose ur ineptitude, lack of fore sight and persistent characteristic goofing....

For starters, my name is exotiqueify, and not exotique1fy; so next time u want to try to steal an identity, make flipping sure that u go back to d drawing board and check & cross-check multiple times.

Secondly, exotique1fy, (attention at bolded), registered TODAY at about 4am....while exotiqueify registered precisely on July 17th, 2015.....Mate, i want to believe i must have taught u well...... but then u remain stubborn & consistently obtuse...Get ur acts together!

Thirdly, and most importantly, exotique1fy cannot follow exotiqueify (I mean, i cant follow myself now, can i?)...hehehehehe...

I understand ur illiteracy in social media, but try to cover up ur tracks and dnt expose ur dumbness. Moreover, anyone with half a brain and have an eye for detail, can see d discrepancy in the two monikers.....

First, it was coollabman, then, it was MrSinister and then its exotique1fy[/b]now huh?, I watch in amusement at ur facade and all i can do is applaud u and the people traffic u are likely to pool for me with this theatrics.....

Next time u want to blackmail me online, make sure ur brain (or what is left of it), is in synch with ur writing, because u can't beat me at what i do best... I am [b]exotiqueify
and I AM inimitable!

The pen is mightier than the sword! Get in line!!

exotiqueify (c), 2015

cc:benjanjo1
P.S: benjanjo1, before u start to look for a retort on why i 'CCed' u, try to be anonymous next time and dnt follow the same people that ur second/third/fifth moniker (exotiqueIfy)does....capisce!

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Real Man! :'( by exotique1fy(f): 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2015
exotiqueify:

....U know, d first time i came upon ur thread with d identity theft, i couldnt help but laugh hysterically... I decided to leave u to ur folly and leave d stage open to u to act out ur script where u are d only invaluable player & audience at d same time, but on second thought, i had to reply u because i came to understand u really are a no-good, a no-brainer, and an unrepentant ignorant..... I understand u are just ill-equipped in writing like i can...U no, i understand u do not know writing is an intrinsic value of mine, but to some people, its an inauspicious feat, i mean, only likely when hell freezes over.....Hence, ur personality would discover u (I mean, never mind me, im just using ur words back at ya!)

Well, my assertion that u need d attention of d ICU can't be a tad short from the truth, because it's getting to that point when no one can contest dis absurdity of urs; i mean, even i am giving u a standing ovation 4 dis idiotic, imbecilic, ingenuity(apologies to the ingenuous word as i couldn't find a more appropriate term to define dis brilliant bullshit).

I see that ur vaccine against the infantile paralysis were not properly administered, hence the reason for ur affective disorder and poor write up.

Just so we are clear, I am NOT TRYING to save any name here, i am just trying to expose ur ineptitude, lack of fore sight and persistent characteristic goofing....

For starters, my name is exotiqueify, and not exotique1fy; so next time u want to try to steal an identity, make flipping sure that u go back to d drawing board and check & cross-check multiple times.

Secondly, exotique1fy, (attention at bolded), registered TODAY at about 4am....while exotiqueify registered precisely on July 17th, 2015.....Mate, i want to believe i must have thought u well...... but then u remain stubborn & consistently obtuse...Get ur acts together!

Thirdly, and most importantly, exotique1fy cannot follow exotiqueify (I mean, i cant follow myself now, can i?...hehehehehe...

I understand ur illiteracy in social media, but try to cover up ur tracks and dnt expose ur dumbness. Moreover, anyone with half a brain and have an eye for detail, can see d discrepancy in the two monikers.....

First, it was coollabman, then, it was MrSinister and then its[b]exotiqueify[/b]now huh?, I watch in amusement at ur facade and all i can do is applaud u and the people traffic u are likely to pool for me with this theatrics.....

Next time u want to blackmail me online, make sure ur brain (or what is left of it), is in synch with ur writing, because u can't beat me at what i do best... I am exotiqueify and I AM inimitable!

The pen is mightier than the sword! Get in line!!

exotiqueify (c), 2015

cc:benjanjo1

you're senselessly verbose! look at all the rubbish you just typed here! listen you impostor! angry this your identity theft will get you nowhere! your gibberish epistle won't save you. better be careful.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Real Man! :'( by exotique1fy(f): 2:35pm On Oct 12, 2015
Querty:

I want to be a real man!!
would u Let me lick ur anus with my tongue??
abi kaeli iro be......

Will you shut it! bloody f00l! angry
Re: I Need A Real Man! :'( by exotique1fy(f): 2:36pm On Oct 12, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Will things ever return to the good old days of NL ? Smh

things will never be the same! cry
Re: I Need A Real Man! :'( by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
exotique1fy:

things will never be the same! cry
smh
Re: I Need A Real Man! :'( by exotiqueify(f): 2:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
exotique1fy:

you're senselessly verbose! look at all the rubbish you just typed here! listen you impostor! angry this your identity theft will get you nowhere! your gibberish epistle won't save you. better be careful.

bwahahaahahahaaaaa......Identity theft indeed... Monikers cannot be edited on NL so its only rational & logical, that whoever registered first IS THE ACTUAL OWNER of d moniker, but i understand u possess no brain elements again .....My God! u ARE SOO EFFING DUMB.... grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: I Need A Real Man! :'( by exotique1fy(f): 2:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
exotiqueify! you dare not quote or reply me anywhere on nairaland. you obviously have nothing better to do. go get a life!
Re: I Need A Real Man! :'( by exotique1fy(f): 2:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
exotiqueify:

bwahahaahahahaaaaa......Identity theft indeed... Monikers cannot be edited on NL so its only rational & logical, that whoever registered first IS THE ACTUAL OWNER of d moniker, but i understand u possess no brain elements again .....My God! u ARE SOO EFFING DUMB.... grin grin grin

silly little girl! I wonder who would take you seriously!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SFW Gold Service. Direct Matchmaking, Perfect Linkage! / An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain / My Ex Won't Talk To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.