Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

The Mystery Behind Virginity.......................#teamvirgins - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Mystery Behind Virginity.......................#teamvirgins (6874 Views)

"Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves / Mystery Behind Bed Mourns During Sex / The Friend Zone - The Mystery Behind It Unveiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mystery Behind Virginity.......................#teamvirgins by greatiyk4u(m): 5:52am On Oct 12, 2015
By Ifeyinwa Ifunanya

SEX is sweet but........ Have you ever wondered why God carefully positioned a membrane of blood in a lady's sexual opening? It is a tiny membrane that partially or completely covers the opening of the vagina. It is called the ''HYMEN''.

Now the question is......................................................
Why would God our maker put a breakable tissue full of blood at the door of the sexual opening of the female? Why is it so carefully placed at the entrance like a ribbon tied at the entrance of a new house about to be launched? Why is it full of blood that spills away when it is broken?

Why? Without doubt, the HYMEN IS A GATE! It was God(our creator) who set that blood filled vessel there as a covenant blockage, a sign and a token of a covenant between the bearer and whoever plunges into the opening. Before God, the dis virginity of a lady is not a casual act of fun......not at all. It is a serious covenant struck and confirmed by the blood shed on that day of eating the "sacred" fruit in a "sacred" institution called Marriage.

This is God's way of saying ''Whoever plunges into this woman shall only be able to do so by making a blood covenant to be joined to her for the rest of his life, from that point onward. Little wonder why sexual intercourse was designed by God to take place only and after the marriage contract is sealed judiciously.

The one who made the body(the hormone, organs, nerves, tissues etc) said it clear in his words of 1 cor 6:13 ''Now, the body is not for fornication'' Anyone who chooses to use the body for fornication must know that he or she is working directly against God's plan and there would definitely be a consequence either now or at old age!........."na d koko be dis"

There is a spiritual bonding, a supernatural process that takes place in a lady's heart to the first guy that enters in to her especially at that particular time when the hymen breaks. There is no covenant without blood shed, this is why the membrane contains enough of it.

As a matter of fact, what happens the first time a lady has sexual intercourse is not just sex but an immersion and a bathing of the man with her hymen blood to initiate a covenant that is highly recognized in the spirit realm of both light and darkness.

The first time this happens just marks her opening day covenant ceremony and each subsequent experiences goes on to further refresh or strengthens that covenant or establish another version of it with another person. Many have washed useless boys with that "covenant" blood.

Many have struck irreversible covenants with men that have nothing to do with their destiny. Many have shared that hymen blood in sexual activity with demon possessed men while some others have struck such precious covenants with candle sticks as they exercised sex with it.

If only they knew, many girls who carelessly allowed themselves to be dis flowered in a bid to be among the so called ''big girls'' would never have done so. The Bible says it in clear terms ''or do you not know that he who is joined to a harlot (through sexual activity) is one with her 1 Cor 6:16.

That is why many girls are not married yet their spiritual composition is already shattered and not balanced, because they have mingled their souls with that of different men.

Dear singles, know today that there is a definite proportion of your virtue that leaves you each time a man enters into you and when that man leaves you he leaves with it. Just imagine, how much of yourself would be lost each time a man enters into you without any properly signed marriage bond or contract. Sex is a spiritual affair. All of theses things have strong and terrible spiritual implications....believe it if u can!!!!

A broken hymen opens you up to the spirit of the man that broke it, any other spirit whatsoever that may have mingled with that man's spirit, those who have mingled theirs with him and the spirit of any other man that enters into you thereafter.

The funny part is that pre marital sex is not funny at all. What happens between the lines could be deadly and dangerous. The very first day a lady or a man does that there will be spiritual transfer of destiny.

The sin of fornication gives demons and occult people direct access into your God's given destiny. And it drives the Holy spirit away from you, and your guardian angel will no longer fight for you nor take your prayers to heaven.

So guys Zip up,while Girls should wise up. It does not matter how d society many want to treat you...simply look unto your creator. BIG THINGS COMES FROM LITTLE THINGS WE DO!!! I know a soul has been touched today, remain blessed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mystery Behind Virginity.......................#teamvirgins by trendphemmy(m): 5:53am On Oct 12, 2015
sanity has left the land

1 Like

Re: The Mystery Behind Virginity.......................#teamvirgins by FruityLass: 5:56am On Oct 12, 2015
#TeamVirgins

smiley
Re: The Mystery Behind Virginity.......................#teamvirgins by falconey(m): 6:03am On Oct 12, 2015
am I safe? I've never deflower a girl before.
Re: The Mystery Behind Virginity.......................#teamvirgins by menix(m): 6:04am On Oct 12, 2015
Can't wait to break mine nd hers soon..

Wondering wat it would look like.

1 Like

Re: The Mystery Behind Virginity.......................#teamvirgins by TrapLORD(m): 6:05am On Oct 12, 2015
I'm happy to be a virgin. Praise tha lord! Amen! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Mystery Behind Virginity.......................#teamvirgins by CountDracula(m): 6:05am On Oct 12, 2015
undecided a membrane of blood? If ure talkin abt d hymen u really need to get ur facts ryt
Re: The Mystery Behind Virginity.......................#teamvirgins by CountDracula(m): 6:06am On Oct 12, 2015
menix:
Can't wait to break mine nd hers soon..
Wondering wat it would look like.

It will b boring and tiring and depressing
Re: The Mystery Behind Virginity.......................#teamvirgins by greatiyk4u(m): 6:07am On Oct 12, 2015
FruityLass:
#TeamVirgins

smiley
Show a proof or u knw d rest.....
Re: The Mystery Behind Virginity.......................#teamvirgins by greatiyk4u(m): 6:10am On Oct 12, 2015
CountDracula:
undecided a membrane of blood? If ure talkin abt d hymen u really need to get ur facts ryt

I accept corrections dear..........or is ur conscience striking?
Re: The Mystery Behind Virginity.......................#teamvirgins by menix(m): 6:12am On Oct 12, 2015
CountDracula:

It will b boring and tiring and depressing

Seriously
But don't u think its a Default setting by God for all to experience the boring, tiring nd depressing work out..
Re: The Mystery Behind Virginity.......................#teamvirgins by CountDracula(m): 6:21am On Oct 12, 2015
menix:

Seriously
But don't u think its a Default setting by God for all to experience the boring, tiring nd depressing work out..

God's plan is never of evil
Re: The Mystery Behind Virginity.......................#teamvirgins by CountDracula(m): 6:23am On Oct 12, 2015
greatiyk4u:

I accept corrections dear..........or is ur conscience striking?
Google "hymen". Ooh and I bearly hav a conscience, science took care of dat
Re: The Mystery Behind Virginity.......................#teamvirgins by menix(m): 6:32am On Oct 12, 2015
CountDracula:

God's plan is never of evil

Was Eve not God's plan for man but the devil took over.

Today, the most peaceful nd healthy man is one without a woman...
Re: The Mystery Behind Virginity.......................#teamvirgins by Tallesty1(m): 6:35am On Oct 12, 2015
CountDracula:

Google "hymen". Ooh and I bearly hav a conscience, science took care of dat
gringringringrin
Re: The Mystery Behind Virginity.......................#teamvirgins by CountDracula(m): 6:37am On Oct 12, 2015
menix:

Was Eve not God's plan for man but the devil took her.

Today, the most peaceful nd healthy man is one without a woman...

Eve was never In God's plan from d get go... Dats why He used man's rib... It was like an emergency situation... "Ahh! It seems my creation is bored and lonely and super-Hot, lemme give him something to play around with, its jus a toy, lemme use dis extra bone in his groin, it will even reduce d pressure on his diaphragm sef... So its killin 2 birds wit one surgery"
Re: The Mystery Behind Virginity.......................#teamvirgins by menix(m): 6:40am On Oct 12, 2015
CountDracula:

Eve was never In God's plan from d get go... Dats why He used man's rib... It was like an emergency situation... "Ahh! It seems my creation is bored and lonely and super-Hot, lemme give him something to play around with, its jus a toy, lemme use dis extra bone in his groin, it will even reduce d pressure on his diaphragm sef... So its killin 2 birds wit one surgery"

U just contradicted the bible, He knows the beginning and the end right
Re: The Mystery Behind Virginity.......................#teamvirgins by greatiyk4u(m): 6:41am On Oct 12, 2015
Tallesty1:
gringringringrin
Science indeed!!!!
Re: The Mystery Behind Virginity.......................#teamvirgins by CountDracula(m): 6:45am On Oct 12, 2015
menix:

U just contradicted the bible, He knows the beginning and the end right

If u didn't catch dat dat was a joke I don't knw wat to say to u
Re: The Mystery Behind Virginity.......................#teamvirgins by menix(m): 6:48am On Oct 12, 2015
CountDracula:

If u didn't catch dat dat was a joke I don't knw wat to say to u

Hahahahahaha..

Now, this the main joke...
Re: The Mystery Behind Virginity.......................#teamvirgins by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 12, 2015
Hmnnn... Iya Jeeeeeesuuuuuuu

1 Like

Re: The Mystery Behind Virginity.......................#teamvirgins by alterswerve(m): 6:50am On Oct 12, 2015
What if the girl who has lost her virginity gives her life to Christ some years after, even after numerous sexcapades and spiritual bonds.. ALL THINGS become NEW, init?
Re: The Mystery Behind Virginity.......................#teamvirgins by CountDracula(m): 6:54am On Oct 12, 2015
menix:

Hahahahahaha..
Now, this the main joke...
I jus dey look u
Re: The Mystery Behind Virginity.......................#teamvirgins by greatiyk4u(m): 6:57am On Oct 12, 2015
alterswerve:
What if the girl who has lost her virginity gives her life to Christ some years after, even after numerous sexcapades and spiritual bonds.. ALL THINGS become NEW, init?

Judgment is un2 d lord
Re: The Mystery Behind Virginity.......................#teamvirgins by greatiyk4u(m): 9:41am On Oct 14, 2015
All these self acclaimed virgins in dis forum......ur opinion is needed urgently here
Re: The Mystery Behind Virginity.......................#teamvirgins by TemihSmart(f): 10:42am On Oct 14, 2015
What of ladies that lost theirs during sports?

1 Like

Re: The Mystery Behind Virginity.......................#teamvirgins by greatiyk4u(m): 6:26pm On Oct 19, 2015
alterswerve:

Judgment should be left 4 God
Re: The Mystery Behind Virginity.......................#teamvirgins by greatiyk4u(m): 6:26pm On Oct 19, 2015
TemihSmart:
What of ladies that lost theirs during sports?

Dat one no be sin na
Re: The Mystery Behind Virginity.......................#teamvirgins by faith551(m): 6:34pm On Oct 19, 2015
Enough of this virgin shit, from the literally meaning virginity is just having your hymen intact, so if yours was broken by doing sports all something else order than sex, you ain't a virgin no more. But from the religious point of view, premarital sex is not the worst sin, most of them Virgins have done far worse evil.
Stop shouting it like is the only value I will marry a woman for, Btw "I never wish to marry a virgin, not in this century"
So pls, we need to have our peace, loosing your virginity doesn't take you to hell, and being a virgin doesn't either, it doesn't even guarantee you will be a good wife, cause once you eat the fruit your eyes opens, and it could be very overwhelming even for the most matured of minds
Re: The Mystery Behind Virginity.......................#teamvirgins by greatiyk4u(m): 6:39pm On Oct 19, 2015
faith551:
Enough of this virgin shit, from the literally meaning virginity is just having your hymen intact, so if yours was broken by doing sports all something else order than sex, you ain't a virgin no more. But from the religious point of view, premarital sex is not the worst sin, most of them Virgins have done far worse evil.
Stop shouting it like is the only value I will marry a woman for, Btw "I never wish to marry a virgin, not in this century"
So pls, we need to have our peace, loosing your virginity doesn't take you to hell, and being a virgin doesn't either, it doesn't even guarantee you will be a good wife, cause once you eat the fruit your eyes opens, and it could be very overwhelming even for the most matured of minds

Virginity is a virtue n I knw u can't deny dat, d original writer is only trying 2 create awareness dat will encourage preservation of virginity n not 2 make u feel guilty which I guess u do now
Re: The Mystery Behind Virginity.......................#teamvirgins by faith551(m): 7:26pm On Oct 19, 2015
greatiyk4u:

Virginity is a virtue n I knw u can't deny dat, d original writer is only trying 2 create awareness dat will encourage preservation of virginity n not 2 make u feel guilty which I guess u do now

There's been a lot of ranting about the issue of late, my point is they shouldn't make those who are not Virgins feel like they killed someone, everybody knows what's right.
I might be one or I may not be but I dnt needs someone's praise or approval for whatever my decision is, and am proud of it.
Re: The Mystery Behind Virginity.......................#teamvirgins by greatiyk4u(m): 7:36pm On Oct 19, 2015
faith551:

There's been a lot of ranting about the issue of late, my point is they shouldn't make those who are not Virgins feel like they killed someone, everybody knows what's right.
I might be one or I may not be but I dnt needs someone's praise or approval for whatever my decision is, and am proud of it.

I appreciate ur point dow we re saying almost d same tin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 5 States With The Highest Number Of Ashawo Joints / Weed Or Pusssy? Pics / See What This Junior Sec School Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Bf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.