Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,291 members, 7,780,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:23 PM

Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh (36901 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister / Nigerians Attack Metuh On Twitter 4 Saying GEJ Wanted Kachikwu 2 Replace Diezani / GEJ Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani, Says PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by disloman(m): 4:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
Jona always wanted,that's what he was doing for 6years.Metuh!!!How many times did I called you?You are becoming a nuisance.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by Seun360(m): 4:14pm On Oct 12, 2015
Olisa Metuh is very objective and also made salient points.
Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by emeka2847: 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
Why should PDP be attacking appointments. Does appointment translate to lack of achievement? grin grin grin
TonyeBarcanista:
Why should APC be celebrating appointments? Does appointment translate to achievement(even without any positive effort)?

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by Kestolove(m): 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
Fink metuh deserve stupidity award

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by nephemmy(m): 4:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
Disgusting!!!
Mumu talk!!!
Agbaya!!!
Ode!!
Idiot!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
maupe:
Everyone who commented on this forum did not watch the interview and were deceived by the wicked op. In no sentence of the the publicity secretary, Olisa Metuh, did he make any such ridiculous comment. He never made allusion to the political ideology or the loyalty of the GMD of NNPC. He only said that his party did not have any problems with the president's choices for ministerial positions, but had a issue with the timing. The OP is nothing but a fool, and a wicked soul for trying to rubbish the person of Olisa Metuh.

you didn't watch the interview. Oliseh Metuh said GEJ wanted to make Kachikwu minister of petroleum 2 years ago. I watch channel everyday on youtube.
OP is very correct.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by FreeGlobe(f): 4:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
I watched it. How I wish Lai Muhammed was on the programme, he would have dealt with Metuh.

Maupe Ogun is my favourite of the three hosts of Sunrise Daily on Channels. She knows how to grill people.
Maupe Ogun is a shameless APC supporter. Dude stop this your lai muhammad will deal with Metuh nonsense. Last time I checked it was lie muhammad that dragged metuh to court for finishing him.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by Rotimi47: 4:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
PDP can lie!
Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
maupe:

Show us the proof you promised. Let us see clearly were the publicity secretary of the PDP, made that comment. Mods please ban this individual, he is spreading false information.
he made d comment and was an abitter...not allowing d presenters to ask him questions.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
FOOLS THAT WANTED TO TURN NIGERIA INTO ANOTHER SOMALIA BY THEIR ACTIONS.THANK GOD THAT SANE NIGERIANS VOTED THEM OUT.NEVER AGAIN SHALL NIGERIANS ALLOW A MAN AS WEAK IN DECISION MAKING AS GEJ TO LEAD US AGAIN.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by Adminisher: 4:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
GudluckIBB:
Fayose blamed Apc for Alams death.
But in metuh's analogy and school of thought, Alams is supposed to have been dead during GEJ but fayose is now glorifying Apc for his death

See the confused people jonathan worked with. No wonder he failed woefully.

This is funny
Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by xtervaganza(m): 4:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Why should APC be celebrating appointments? Does appointment translate to achievement(even without any positive effort)?
jobody here is celebrating appointments

It is one of your fellow fools who keep crying and claiming glory for an ordinary appointment

Now gerrarahia and get a life

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by joseph1832(m): 4:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
Story story! Its now apparent that whatever good PMB do is readily credited to GEJ!.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by Dee60: 4:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
Why did these guys decline the offer to learn how to be opposition?

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by agabaI23(m): 4:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
modath:
He isn't allowing the anchors get words in, he answers their questions with questions & then proceed to go on a disjointed lecture & talking down to them ..

I have met him in real life, he is a truly horrid man...

cc Agaba123, francizy,SeverusSnape, firefire,freeglobe,

Olisa Metuh is deviating from the script... lipsrsealed

@TonyeBarcanista, any chance we will get an epistle on why Dieziani wasn't relieved of her position 2yrs ago & replaced with Kachikwu?.

Thank you in anticipation. .

NB...There are sources to back it up.. smiley
How come this mention didn't show? You haven't answered my question in the other thread.

Well, I also heard it when he said it. I expected him to answer the question as to why but he did not. I knew may be the reason is still classified. Don't be in haste, we will answer after 5 months, after all it took Buhari 5 months to appoints 21 out of 36 ministers.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by Intendy: 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
when you listen to a fool you'll know one
Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by theV0ice: 4:28pm On Oct 12, 2015
agabaI23:
How come this mention didn't show? You haven't answered my question in the other thread.

Well, I also heard it when he said it. I expected him to answer the question as to why but he did not. I knew may be the reason is still classified. Don't be in haste, we will answer after 5 months, after all it took Buhari 5 months to appoints 21 out of 36 ministers.

haba my friend....this is below the belt o cheesy
Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by maupe: 4:29pm On Oct 12, 2015
theshield:

you didn't watch the interview. Oliseh Metuh said GEJ wanted to make Kachikwu minister of petroleum 2 years ago. I watch channel everyday on youtube.
OP is very correct.
I watched every minute of the interview, and I can say word for word, verbatim, what Metuh said on air. He made so many ridiculous comments, given, but that wasn't one of them.
Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by anytexy: 4:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
stanech:
So this is the only part you curled out from the long interview

If you ask me to score Metuh on that interview I will score him 90%
I wonder ooo. To me that was a good one.
Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
really?
Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by DTaj: 4:31pm On Oct 12, 2015
Olisa Metuh, the obviously confused clown claiming to be a party spokesman? Why bother with him?

Hate or love Lai Mohammed, he proved his mettle as party spokesman 1 million times! He was a square peg in a square hole.

The other day, a friend (a staunch PDP supporter) told me that Lai Mohammed must have issued 2 million press statements in the last 3 years and he wondered whether (or not) the man sleeps because the alacrity with which he responded (and still respond) to issues even well past mid-night was so inspiring.

The guy pointedly said: "Lai Mohammed made our own Olisa Metuh look like a form one pupil shaking before the School Principal on the first day in school"! LOOOOL
Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by agabaI23(m): 4:32pm On Oct 12, 2015
theV0ice:

haba my friend....this is below the belt o cheesy
grin grin grin grin
Sorry sir, I will try above the belt in another time

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 12, 2015
maupe:

I watched every minute of the interview, and I can say word for word, verbatim, what Metuh said on air. He made so many ridiculous comments, given, but that wasn't one of them.

why u like to argue? He said it clearly but didnt explain why it didnt happen.
Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by Banter1(m): 4:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
To the Mode that Banned me, May GOD Ban you from his KinGdom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by anonimi: 4:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
shidof:
Hahaha ! Olisa metuh really need a crash course Frm lai muhammed . And he still got some days left to achieve dt b4 lai become a minister ooo

He does not need a crash course.
He needs a SACK letter.......been a long time coming.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Can you ever see anything good coming out of Apc?
Smh
Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by Vegasailin: 4:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
METUHselah.....U r not serious
Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by dapperman(m): 4:42pm On Oct 12, 2015
Ve always known olisah metun is always high on expired alomo bitters.
Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:44pm On Oct 12, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Maupe Ogun is a shameless APC supporter. Dude stop this your lai muhammad will deal with Metuh nonsense. Last time I checked it was lie muhammad that dragged metuh to court for finishing him.
The case between Muhammed and Metuh is like between Buhari and Abati over who said Nigeria would be made ungovernable. Metuh don buy job.
Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by EbukaLive(m): 4:45pm On Oct 12, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

So, na for your domot APC do the celebration abi?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun / Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students" / 16 SARS Operatives Indicted For Killings In Five States –presidential Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.