Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh (36954 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister / Nigerians Attack Metuh On Twitter 4 Saying GEJ Wanted Kachikwu 2 Replace Diezani / GEJ Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani, Says PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by Emmy4Naija: 4:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
Get one bottle of dogo yara for Olisa metu
Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by Dee60: 4:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
We wanted to............People who often fail, are also often giving excuses!
Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by theV0ice: 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2015
agabaI23:
grin grin grin grin
Sorry sir, I will try above the belt in another time

Thank you jare cheesy
Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by modath(f): 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
agabaI23:
How come this mention didn't show? You haven't answered my question in the other thread.

Well, I also heard it when he said it. I expected him to answer the question as to why but he did not. I knew may be the reason is still classified. Don't be in haste, we will answer after 5 months, after all it took Buhari 5 months to appoints 21 out of 36 ministers.

I bin think say you deliberately ignored it like the others whom I believe are a bit objective in their wailing...

I heard something loud & clear & OMG, who advises this guy was my thought.....

I remember the way he was yelling on that day I met him & I can't help but sympathise with chamberlain, suleiman & maupe, he is an unpleasant creature..

Only for one moniker created today to try & smear my moniker in the mud, it may be an online identity on a faceless forum, it is still a representation of my person...

How you dey jare?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by modath(f): 4:50pm On Oct 12, 2015
theV0ice:

Thank you jare cheesy

E hug for having my back,I was upset,I won't lie.. Thx. wink
Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by theV0ice: 4:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
modath:

E hug for having my back,I was upset,I won't lie.. Thx. wink

Mind them not wink
Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by nomoless: 4:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
theV0ice:

Of course they are the reason Kachikwu was made minister cheesy cheesy

Come to think of it, they also made it possible for Buhari to become President wink

If they had ruled well, PMB would never have materialized so lets give the glory to GEJ and the PDP cheesy
Ol boy na wa for you, but na true you talk.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by AdeniyiA(m): 4:58pm On Oct 12, 2015
Romans 2:13 For not the HEARERS/SAYERS of the law are just before God, but the DOERS/ACTORS of the law shall be justified.
Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by theV0ice: 4:58pm On Oct 12, 2015
nomoless:

Ol boy na wa for you, but na true you talk.

My brother, their matter tire me
Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by Sibrah: 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
I am sure Jonathan wanted to fight corruption and insecurity also. He should be ashamed he his trying to backdate propaganda to run down what Buhari has achieved.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 12, 2015
Medicine after death. I hate this habit of "that's what I am about to do (2 years) before you do it".
Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by shidof(m): 5:02pm On Oct 12, 2015
anonimi:

He does not need a crash course.
He needs a SACK letter.......been a long time coming.
hahahha! I think u'll be in beta position to replace him.
Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by shidof(m): 5:02pm On Oct 12, 2015
anonimi:

hahahha! I think u'll be in beta position to replace him. Jst thoughtful
Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by Reference(m): 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2015
Is this a joke. 'Wanted to' indeed. She should have been ejected long before madam 'bulletproof BMW's' aka 'AirNeedful'. She was a deadweight to that government and contributed immensely to the government's failed re-election bid. For Metuh and the PDP, sorry, the horse has bolted. Jonathan missed it big time there. The same gamble this government is taking with certain appointed elements.
Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
I watched it. How I wish Lai Muhammed was on the programme, he would have dealt with Metuh.

Maupe Ogun is my favourite of the three hosts of Sunrise Daily on Channels. She knows how to grill people.

I think it is high time Channels brought these two men together for a live debate. Let Seun be the anchor!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by Goke7: 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2015
I really feel sorry for PDP, they are trying very hard to remain sensible in the eyes of Nigerians but the more they try, the more they look like the defuct NRC or SDP. grin

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by obailala(m): 5:10pm On Oct 12, 2015
Jesus Christ!... there's nothing we wouldnt see/hear of in politics. Please what wonders has Kachikwu achieved so far in 2 months that's making PDP to claim him as an achievement?

This PDP spokesman is a peculiar case of cluelessness. PDP has really raised plenty people undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by Yksoul(m): 5:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
THESE PDP SHOULD KEEP QUIET I BEG.FAILURE PARTY
Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by igbsam(m): 5:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Why should APC be celebrating appointments? Does appointment translate to achievement(even without any positive effort)?

But you guys were the ones wailing and weeping week in week out that he needs to appoint ministers. Now that he's doing it, you come up with another pathetic excuse ? Damn it boy, you have all lost it. Rehab should be making big bulks outta you and your fellow comrades. You wailing is going to a new level.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by Anamachi3(m): 5:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
Hope15:
It is true.....Cristiano Ronaldo should have been an Arsenal player! Yeye dey smell.

Hehehehe mehn! Telling Olisah Metuh-gerrara Hia mehn! He is talking shit since 1900

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by Burger01(m): 5:25pm On Oct 12, 2015
theV0ice:

Come to think of it, they also made it possible for Buhari to become President wink

If they had ruled well, PMB would never have materialized so lets give the glory to GEJ and the PDP cheesy
Yes o! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by Fourwinds: 5:33pm On Oct 12, 2015
Olisa Metuh must be suffering from BLOCUSIS
Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by SmartMugu: 5:37pm On Oct 12, 2015
Jonathan 'wanted to'. Why didn't he? This Metuh guy just needs to shut up.
Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by walade(m): 5:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
What's He saying? undecided

Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by adanny01(m): 5:47pm On Oct 12, 2015
I watched it. I wasnt happy that they were not able to ask Metuh some simple questions that i expected to knock him out of balance.

I wanted to give him this analogy.

Imagine Nigeria a building project, Nigerians the client while contractor was the PDP. Because the building had cracks early in the superstructure Nigerians decided to change contractor. Now APC came in with the mandate to correct all mistakes made by PDP.

Unfortunately, Nigeria just like a building project, mistakes on the building are not easily corrected unless the foundation is corrected. That was what Metuh i believe understands but will never recognise. He wants APC to continue building upper floors of the building Nigeria so that when the whole building collapses on the foundation they (PDP) built, they would lay blame on the government in power.

No new contractor takes up a bad job and continue like there were no problems, the foundation must be upgraded before anything.

I wish i had the opportunity to sound that analogy in Metuh's ears since he sees no reason Buhari should have waited on ministerial appointments.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by maduxs: 5:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
Apc is so annoying
Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by reuben79: 5:50pm On Oct 12, 2015
Metuh need brain surgery,always talk rubbish.he should go and learn how to talk

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by free2ryhme: 5:54pm On Oct 12, 2015
theV0ice:

Your backwardness no get part 2
Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by ayukdaboss(m): 6:04pm On Oct 12, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
I watched it. How I wish Lai Muhammed was on the programme, he would have dealt with Metuh.

Maupe Ogun is my favourite of the three hosts of Sunrise Daily on Channels. She knows how to grill people.
That would've been Metuh's nemesis...Lai would have floored him mercilessly grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by philips70(m): 6:10pm On Oct 12, 2015
anonimi:

grin grin grin grin Honestly Barcanista should be used in replacing that mad man, he will do better albeit with many lies and concoctions.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by philips70(m): 6:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
modath:
On Channels TV Sunrise daily today 12/10/2015

Olisa Metuh reiterated that PMB should not claim Ibe Kachikwu's appointment as a +for the APC led govt as he was supposed to have been substantiative minister of petroleum 2 & a half years ago under their government..

Maupe asked him why it didn't materialise, he dodged the question & laughed!!

Is there nothing PDP won't claim the glory for

https://www.thecable.ng/metuh-gej-wanted-kachikwu-replace-diezani

I have never seen a thread that humbled these wailers as this thread. Chaiii...when Amaechi is now confirmed a minister tomorrow it will be the last straw that broke the camel's back. The losses are getting too much.
According to Omojuwa, you cannot do nonsense in 4yrs and get serious in 2mnths and expect to be reelected. PDP is finished!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by wirinet(m): 6:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
Jonathan replace Dieziani?That is "impossicant" How can president number 5 remove president number 3. (remember the hierarchy of presidents, namely; 1. Patience, 2. Ngozi, 3. Dieziani, 4. Stella and last and the least Jona.)

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP’s Fubara Wins Rivers Governorship Election / Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine / Obaseki: Atiku Orders Activation Of 150 Support Groups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.