Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh (36953 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister / Nigerians Attack Metuh On Twitter 4 Saying GEJ Wanted Kachikwu 2 Replace Diezani / GEJ Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani, Says PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by modath(f): 6:36pm On Oct 12, 2015
philips70:

I have never seen a thread that humbled these wailers as this thread. Chaiii...when Amaechi is now confirmed a minister tomorrow it will be the last straw that broke the camel's back. The losses are getting too much.
According to Omojuwa, you cannot do nonsense in 4yrs and get serious in 2mnths and expect to be reelected. PDP is finished!

Only TonyeBarcanista showed up, the rest melted into thin air...

I wish Olisa Metuh had given an answer, but what answer would have sufficed?

"Diezani had Jona's balls in her grips" (Pun intended)

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by IYANGBALI: 6:40pm On Oct 12, 2015
this pdp noise maker called metuh is beginning to bore me, he should go to lai mohammed and learn some few tricks jo

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by philips70(m): 6:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
modath:

Only TonyeBarcanista showed up, the rest melted into thin air...

I wish Olisa Metuh had given an answer, but what answer would have sufficed?

"Diezani had Jona's balls in her grips" (Pun intended)

Anonimi also showed up and cussed the hell out of Metuh.

Now that she's holed up in London, GEJ is going to Tanzania to meet Agnes the girl with the wonder arse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by modath(f): 6:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
wirinet:
Jonathan replace Dieziani?That is "impossicant" How can president number 5 remove president number 3. (remember the hierarchy of presidents, namely; 1. Patience, 2. Ngozi, 3. Dieziani, 4. Stella and last and the least Jona.)

You got the hierarchy wrong, Diezani is no 2 .. grin
Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by tuniski: 7:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
theV0ice:

Of course they are the reason Kachikwu was made minister cheesy cheesy

Come to think of it, they also made it possible for Buhari to become President wink

If they had ruled well, PMB would never have materialized so lets give the glory to GEJ and the PDP cheesy
u are right just like George Bush jnr and the republicans ensure Obama became president riding on change mantra too. Hope baba would do better than Obama.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by theV0ice: 7:14pm On Oct 12, 2015
tuniski:
u are right just like George Bush jnr and the republicans ensure Obama became president riding on change mantra too. Hope baba would do better than Obama.

I hope and pray he does bro

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by LushGreenz: 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
modath:
He isn't allowing the anchors get words in, he answers their questions with questions & then proceed to go on a disjointed lecture & talking down to them ..

I have met him in real life, he is a truly horrid man...no comportment, no respect. undecided

maupe (we know who is under the masquerade's garb), you will be disgraced in all your endeavour like you sort to discredit my person...

I may not be a perfect person nor do i claim to be a saint, but the last thing I would do is act without honour..

You will continue to run from pillar to post on the small contractor crumbs you manage to receive.. Ebinna, onijekuje, alatenuje!!!

@ theVOice.... Thx..

You shot the sheriff, then shoot the deputy. Easy with the venom,bro. Lol
Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by size40: 7:31pm On Oct 12, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Why should APC be celebrating appointments? Does appointment translate to achievement(even without any positive effort)?
U should be asking Olisa Metu that question. GEJ made several last minute appointments yet didn't appoint Ibe Kachukwu and u want me to clap for Olisa Netu for talking rubbish?. PDP couldn't rule Nigeria well. The opposition role they can't even play. What a shame? Thank God I joined in voting PDP out of power

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by bashydemy(m): 7:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
I swear this is the joke of the day, But they are trying to divert PMB attention from been the Minister of Petroleum so as to use Kachikwu... No No PMB will be the minister of Petroleum..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by PastorOla1: 7:59pm On Oct 12, 2015
If only wishes were horses any pdp will be riding on it. Never do well party.
Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by gulfer: 8:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
Nearly no dey kill bird angry angry

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by bigtt76(f): 8:42pm On Oct 12, 2015
Well he lacked the political balls to effect the change naaau. Leave person way get the balls take the glory jaaaare grin
Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by marv1: 8:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
theV0ice:

Of course they are the reason Kachikwu was made minister cheesy cheesy

Come to think of it, they also made it possible for Buhari to become President wink

If they had ruled well, PMB would never have materialized so lets give the glory to GEJ and the PDP cheesy
Since they did not rule well why are u giving the glory to a looser? Stop celebrating mediocrity.
Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by MIM77(m): 9:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
This Metu's statement sounds like the one from my 5 years old son. Even if its true, he shouldn't hv talked at all, cos it will always sound childish regardless of how its presented.What we want is the right people to turnaround the common man's life cos the zone, religion and ethnicity is immaterial. May the good God be with the common man. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by kinibigdeal(m): 10:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
dekdek:
TonyeBarcanista, wont u agree with me that metuh is nothing but a fool?

You have been set lose again. What kind of rehabilitation centres do we have in Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by kinibigdeal(m): 10:32pm On Oct 12, 2015
Ofcourse, PDP have been constructive in their level of criticism. Unlike APC that careless if nigeria is burning, all they want is to get power. They are there now, and confuse. No vision, no aim...for 3 months now, they are busy fighting themselve. They can never be PDP
Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by Etruth: 10:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
swtdrms:

Na you be my Oga my only vexation with u b sey u dey fall my hands. If i were to be asked my honest opinion, it'll be that you come back to the folds of the progressives cuz u were doing double work in supporting these PDP fools. Gaskiyya they ain't helping you, they are really making this Job of wailing harder on you by the day. I can't imagine the level of work i'll have to do in proving that white is actually black, that'll b a damn lots of job, but proving that white is actually white is more than easy.

If its true as postulated by some people that you are getting some monetary benefits from your wailing, then in my sincere opinion also, i'll rather advice that you keep on wailing cuz times are hard, and even at that kudos to you with your high mental, analogical reasoning and analysis in defending PDP ain't small job which you are really doing well.

And if i may ask? Do we really need TonyeBarcanista in APC? If all the intelligent guys are in APC, then opposition will be completely dead, so Tonye is actually needed to be in PDP to ensure that our argumentation isn't boring but interesting. I could remember the last time you were on sabatical, nobody to have intelligent argument with, it was damn boring....

Keep it up bros but find a balance between conscience and whatever benefit u may be getting (if you actually receive any)

Hehehehehehe.....bros u wicked small. See coded, technical finishing. Hehe
Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by chrisblack: 11:47pm On Oct 12, 2015
swtdrms:

Na you be my Oga my only vexation with u b sey u dey fall my hands. If i were to be asked my honest opinion, it'll be that you come back to the folds of the progressives cuz u were doing double work in supporting these PDP fools. Gaskiyya they ain't helping you, they are really making this Job of wailing harder on you by the day. I can't imagine the level of work i'll have to do in proving that white is actually black, that'll b a damn lots of job, but proving that white is actually white is more than easy.

If its true as postulated by some people that you are getting some monetary benefits from your wailing, then in my sincere opinion also, i'll rather advice that you keep on wailing cuz times are hard, and even at that kudos to you with your high mental, analogical reasoning and analysis in defending PDP ain't small job which you are really doing well.

And if i may ask? Do we really need TonyeBarcanista in APC? If all the intelligent guys are in APC, then opposition will be completely dead, so Tonye is actually needed to be in PDP to ensure that our argumentation isn't boring but interesting. I could remember the last time you were on sabatical, nobody to have intelligent argument with, it was damn boring....

Keep it up bros but find a balance between conscience and whatever benefit u may be getting (if you actually receive any)

You are actually right ,cause all the truth loving and intelligent people who sees Nigeria As a place with great potentials are actually in the progressive camp.It will be totally boring if barca comes over to the light. There will be nobody to argue with .The beauty about the arguments of the progressives is that it brings out the best possible solution to any difficult problems of national importance.Actually we need more deluded but a intelligent people like bacarnista who sold their conscience for Political SA Tuwo in PDP.To actually complement Olisah metu
Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by Okanokan(m): 12:22am On Oct 13, 2015
Oliseh Metuh statement that Jonathan wanted Kachikwu to replace Queen Dieziani is Medicine after Death. Anyway, what has GMD Kachikwu done to earn the trust of Nigerians that should be proud of him, is it number of jobs lost by Nigerian in his overzealousness to earn the trust Mr President? or is the NNPC franchise scheme in petrol stations that he cancelled, that has thrown Nigerians into labour market or the new gas cylinder policy, where my grandmother who 87 years old in the village will now use gas for her cooking.?
Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by theV0ice: 6:10am On Oct 13, 2015
marv1:
Since they did not rule well why are u giving the glory to a looser? Stop celebrating mediocrity.

Metuh is begging for the glory.....you want me to deny him some joy?
Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by simplycarro: 6:24am On Oct 13, 2015
Nigerians doesn't deserves this kind of mediocrity opposition from PDP.
The strategy is for them to wait for some APC members to decamp back to PDP.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by kinibigdeal(m): 7:57am On Oct 13, 2015
dekdek:
Ask my papa. He was once a well-known patient there.
Ofcourse! Am aware
Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by marv1: 8:39am On Oct 13, 2015
theV0ice:

Metuh is begging for the glory.....you want me to deny him some joy?
Eya aaa
Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by dexterinc2003: 9:37am On Oct 13, 2015
In summary,tonyebarcanista masqueraded as maupe,like alams....shey make me dey call the guy alams now ni...lol
Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by swtdrms(m): 10:57am On Oct 13, 2015
chrisblack:
You are actually right ,cause all the truth loving and intelligent people who sees Nigeria As a place with great potentials are actually in the progressive camp.It will be totally boring if barca comes over to the light. There will be nobody to argue with .The beauty about the arguments of the progressives is that it brings out the best possible solution to any difficult problems of national importance.Actually we need more deluded but a intelligent people like bacarnista who sold their conscience for Political SA Tuwo in PDP.To actually complement Olisah metu

My bros, We all at all times need to hear all sides of the story, sincerely or unsincerely, no matter what, thats how we always get to the right and best results. But i wouldn't like to describe PDP supporters as the bolded no matter how complelled i feel to describe them as such but my point is to always come up with intelligent and logical arguments. If that can be achieved, no matter how unsincere people seem to be, we'll always get best results cuz they'll always be compelled to either change their intention or be frustrated to do the right thing.
Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by agabaI23(m): 12:42pm On Oct 13, 2015
modath:

I bin think say you deliberately ignored it like the others whom I believe are a bit objective in their wailing...

I heard something loud & clear & OMG, who advises this guy was my thought.....

I remember the way he was yelling on that day I met him & I can't help but sympathise with chamberlain, suleiman & maupe, he is an unpleasant creature..

Only for one moniker created today to try & smear my moniker in the mud, it may be an online identity on a faceless forum, it is still a representation of my person...

How you dey jare?
I dey kamkpe ooo
I didn't see him yelling actually may be that happened when I was away.
Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by agabaI23(m): 12:43pm On Oct 13, 2015
theV0ice:

Thank you jare cheesy
Oshe grin
Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by modath(f): 1:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
agabaI23:
I dey kamkpe ooo
I didn't see him yelling actually may be that happened when I was away.

grin cheesy, you got it wrong... the yelling wasn't yesterday, was referring to the real life sighting...

It was not a pleasant experience, what we see in the media is a whitewashed version.... smiley

For the avoidance of doubt, he owns legend properties off IBB way maitama... lipsrsealed
Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by agabaI23(m): 1:19pm On Oct 13, 2015
modath:

grin cheesy, you got it wrong... the yelling wasn't yesterday, was referring to the real life sighting...

It was not a pleasant experience, what we see in the media is a whitewashed version.... smiley

For the avoidance of doubt, he owns legend properties off IBB way maitama... lipsrsealed
OK.
An Anambra man from Metuh'
s family owning such a business in such a place is not worthy of mention grin
It is a regular achievement. wink
Re: Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh by modath(f): 1:25pm On Oct 13, 2015
agabaI23:
OK.
An Anambra man from Metuh'
s family owning such a business in such a place is not worthy of mention grin
It is a regular achievement. wink

Of course nah,biz is Ibo way of life, na for just emphasis.... That man can yell for Nigeria for Olympics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani / Atiku Returns From Vacation / Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.