Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:47 PM

Debunking Gov. Fayose's Claims On Alamiesiegha's Death -by Zeezarapture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Debunking Gov. Fayose's Claims On Alamiesiegha's Death -by Zeezarapture (1339 Views)

Military Claims On Coup Plot Not Correct – Akande / Amaechi's Claims On Recession Under Jonathan, 7,000MW Under PMB False – TheCable / Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

Debunking Gov. Fayose's Claims On Alamiesiegha's Death -by Zeezarapture by ZeezaRapture(m): 9:18am On Oct 12, 2015
With no biasness, Fayose is capable of causing a civil war in this country with his statement on Alamiesiegha's death yesterday.
I mean how on this earth can you blame APC-led FG as the cause of one's death?

>>>First, why wouldn't UK go after him when he laundered money on their soil? The link below will guide you to the news in 2005 as it was reported.

africansearchlight.com/money-laundering-uk-requests-alamieyeseighas-extradition/

>>>Second, ...as written in the news in the link above that he jumped bail, he then disguised as a woman to escape at the airport.
www.theguardian.com/world/2005/nov/23/hearafrica05.development

So if you ask me why UK's extradiction request on him is coming now, i would say the UK government feels Nigeria now has a government that has Zero tolerance for corruption and would comply.

After Fmr. President Obasanjo-led government imprisoned him, Yar'Adua that had health issues then couldn't extradict him and, neither the Goodluck Jonathan-led FG that gave him, what is to me, an unnessesary pardon could comply. The Western world has seen Nigerian leaders as corrupt over the years.

Yes we can say the recent extradiction request scared him and gave him heart-ache and subsequently put him into coma but, it is very careless of Governor Fayose to say "Alamiesiegha was 'hounded' and harassed to death by the APC-led FG."

May he rest in peace and may God protect our lives.

Re: Debunking Gov. Fayose's Claims On Alamiesiegha's Death -by Zeezarapture by midolian(m): 9:24am On Oct 12, 2015
Fayose seriously needs a brain check. I know it, you know it, everyone knows it.

Re: Debunking Gov. Fayose's Claims On Alamiesiegha's Death -by Zeezarapture by kodded(m): 9:33am On Oct 12, 2015
midolian:
Fayose seriously needs a brain check. I know it, you know it, everyone knows it.

buhari is a dulllard
undecided undecided
Re: Debunking Gov. Fayose's Claims On Alamiesiegha's Death -by Zeezarapture by ZeezaRapture(m): 9:33am On Oct 12, 2015
Cc: Omenka midolian efilefun NgeneUkwenu OrlandoOwoh ionsman tayebest modath egift Agarawu23 MizMyColi Mynd44 and others
Re: Debunking Gov. Fayose's Claims On Alamiesiegha's Death -by Zeezarapture by tayebest(m): 9:39am On Oct 12, 2015
ZeezaRapture:
Cc: Omenka midolian efilefun NgeneUkwenu OrlandoOwoh ionsman tayebest modath egift and others

Fayose is just a clown i know... He is trying to get recovered from the last general poll election...

He is seriously a pained wailler

Re: Debunking Gov. Fayose's Claims On Alamiesiegha's Death -by Zeezarapture by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:39am On Oct 12, 2015
The UK made a request that Nigeria should extradict Alamieyesiagha be extradicted in 2013, Jonathan responded by granting him pardon.

Re: Debunking Gov. Fayose's Claims On Alamiesiegha's Death -by Zeezarapture by tayebest(m): 9:41am On Oct 12, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
The UK made a request that Nigeria should extradict Alamieyesiagha be extradicted in 2013, Jonathan responded by granting him pardon.

some people still dey applaud that clueless man for commending corruption...

Re: Debunking Gov. Fayose's Claims On Alamiesiegha's Death -by Zeezarapture by theV0ice: 9:43am On Oct 12, 2015
no disrespect to the dead but does Fayose mean that with all the recent tough man posturing of Alams, e.g bragging that OBJ almost fainted when he shook hands with him, ordinary threat of extradition was enough to kill him??

where is all the famed bravery then??

Re: Debunking Gov. Fayose's Claims On Alamiesiegha's Death -by Zeezarapture by joseph1832(m): 9:44am On Oct 12, 2015
midolian:
Whoever takes Fayose serious is taking FFK serious and the person needs to get his head examined!.

Re: Debunking Gov. Fayose's Claims On Alamiesiegha's Death -by Zeezarapture by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:48am On Oct 12, 2015
tayebest:

some people still dey applaud that clueless man for commending corruption...
If Jonathan was still President and the UK made the request for extradictment, Alamieyeseigha wouldn't have died: he would be sure that Jonathan won't extradict him. The man was in Dubai receiving treatment. Probably not knowing where he was, the UK requested that Nigeria extradict him. On sensing that it was in the same Dubai that Ibori was when the UAE Government extradicted him to the UK, Alamieyeseigha rushed down to Naija.

Re: Debunking Gov. Fayose's Claims On Alamiesiegha's Death -by Zeezarapture by WHOcarex: 9:49am On Oct 12, 2015
Op, that man nor well na. Na wa for you o. I don't read any news that have "fayose says" or "says fayose" attached to it.

Re: Debunking Gov. Fayose's Claims On Alamiesiegha's Death -by Zeezarapture by midolian(m): 9:49am On Oct 12, 2015
joseph1832:
Whoever takes Fayose serious is taking FFK serious and the person needs to get his head examined!.
lool
Re: Debunking Gov. Fayose's Claims On Alamiesiegha's Death -by Zeezarapture by ionsman: 9:52am On Oct 12, 2015
In Nigeria, anything goes. In a saner clime, Fayose is supposed to be NURTW chairman. Sad as it may sound, Oshiomhole is also towing his line.

When I read the comment yesterday,I shook my head in disgust. Statements like that can throw a nation into turmoil. Happy though that his intentions didn't come to fruition.

He can keep being stupid. Apc/Buhari don't give a fvck about him.

Re: Debunking Gov. Fayose's Claims On Alamiesiegha's Death -by Zeezarapture by egift(m): 10:02am On Oct 12, 2015
Fayose's only chance at relevance is to take cheap shots at President Buhari and other Progressives. Just like his WailingClowns I see around.

To come out openly and defend a known and convicted criminal like Alams shows how shallow their standards are. Alams was lawfully and legitimately convicted of criminal offenses.

Re: Debunking Gov. Fayose's Claims On Alamiesiegha's Death -by Zeezarapture by ZeezaRapture(m): 10:03am On Oct 12, 2015
Am sorry if the first link i provided is giving issues. You can google-search it to confirm
Re: Debunking Gov. Fayose's Claims On Alamiesiegha's Death -by Zeezarapture by ZeezaRapture(m): 10:05am On Oct 12, 2015
theV0ice:
no disrespect to the dead but does Fayose mean that with all the recent tough man posturing of Alams, e.g bragging that OBJ almost fainted when he shook hands with him, ordinary threat of extradition was enough to kill him??

where is all the famed bravery then??

hi bro, sorry for not mentioning you. It escaped my mind.
Re: Debunking Gov. Fayose's Claims On Alamiesiegha's Death -by Zeezarapture by theV0ice: 10:06am On Oct 12, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

hi bro, sorry for not mentioning you. It escaped my mind.

No wahala bro wink

The logic of PDP sometimes beats the imagination
Re: Debunking Gov. Fayose's Claims On Alamiesiegha's Death -by Zeezarapture by ZeezaRapture(m): 10:07am On Oct 12, 2015
kodded:

buhari is a dulllard
undecided undecided

...and Fayose is a toutundecided

cc wailers: temitemi1 Ozoaekpe truckpusher trailblazer1 Ezenwammadu whynotthetruth APCSucks

Re: Debunking Gov. Fayose's Claims On Alamiesiegha's Death -by Zeezarapture by modath(f): 10:11am On Oct 12, 2015
ZeezaRapture:
Cc: Omenka midolian efilefun NgeneUkwenu OrlandoOwoh ionsman tayebest modath egift Agarawu23 and others

Fayose is a rabble rouser, he knows the UK govt have a genuine case, he is just being his usual self..

The main objective is to ensure APC doesn't win the Dec 9th elections...

Re: Debunking Gov. Fayose's Claims On Alamiesiegha's Death -by Zeezarapture by sammyj: 10:13am On Oct 12, 2015
What i have to say to this entire saga on Fayose is once a bast*rd is always a bast*rd . angry shocked cool cool cool

Re: Debunking Gov. Fayose's Claims On Alamiesiegha's Death -by Zeezarapture by ZeezaRapture(m): 10:21am On Oct 12, 2015
modath:

Fayose is a rabble rouser, he knows the UK govt have a genuine case, he is just being his usual self..

The main objective is to ensure APC doesn't win the Dec 9th elections...

honestly, his statement yesterday was shocking and demeaning

Re: Debunking Gov. Fayose's Claims On Alamiesiegha's Death -by Zeezarapture by Mynd44: 10:29am On Oct 12, 2015
ZeezaRapture:
Cc: Omenka midolian efilefun NgeneUkwenu OrlandoOwoh ionsman tayebest modath egift Agarawu23 MizMyColi Mynd44 and others
And you mentioned me here because?
Re: Debunking Gov. Fayose's Claims On Alamiesiegha's Death -by Zeezarapture by Pavore9: 10:31am On Oct 12, 2015
l just sigh!
Re: Debunking Gov. Fayose's Claims On Alamiesiegha's Death -by Zeezarapture by SirNetwork(m): 10:41am On Oct 12, 2015
So if you ask me why UK's extradiction request on him is coming now, i would say the UK government feels Nigeria now has a government that has Zero tolerance for corruption and would comply.
[/quote]

Clap for yourself. Clap for yourself again. Are sure you are aware of the ministerial nominees sent by PMB before vomitting out this statement ?

Anyway for your java programming projects/assignments my signature is there to help you.

Breaking News :tribunal Dismissed Gombe State Governorship Election Petition / I Have Lost Respect For Seun And Nairaland / Saint Dasuki And Saint Dokpesi