Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Ini Edo's Identical Twin Sister Uncovered On Her Wedding Day(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo's Identical Twin Sister Uncovered On Her Wedding Day(photo) (5716 Views)

Ini Edo Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day (Photo) / Leesi Peter Vigboro's 23rd Birthday: Beauty Queen Celebrates With Twin Sister / See Pictures Of Mercy Johnson’s Twin Sister, She Looks Exactly Like Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Edo's Identical Twin Sister Uncovered On Her Wedding Day(photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 9:33am On Oct 12, 2015
Ini Edo's sister Uncovered on her wedding day,this is a surprise package from our Ini Edo,she's been hiding her twin sister all this while,here she is now. Happy Married Life Twinny

Re: Ini Edo's Identical Twin Sister Uncovered On Her Wedding Day(photo) by pretydiva(f): 9:45am On Oct 12, 2015
So true. She's biuriful just like ini
Re: Ini Edo's Identical Twin Sister Uncovered On Her Wedding Day(photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 2:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
pretydiva:
So true. She's biuriful just like ini
I actually got the pic on the whatsapp wall of a friend of mine and was like "wow,they look so much alike"
Re: Ini Edo's Identical Twin Sister Uncovered On Her Wedding Day(photo) by nuelzy: 2:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
iamrealdeji:
I actually got the pic on the whatsapp wall of a friend of mine and was like "wow,they look so much alike"
yeye
Re: Ini Edo's Identical Twin Sister Uncovered On Her Wedding Day(photo) by wysepetrs(m): 2:44pm On Oct 12, 2015
its a lie, ini isn't a twin jor.....i don't believe

(1) (Reply)

Top Nollywood Celebrity Se x Tape Surfaces On The Internet (Watch Video) / See Nude Photos Of German Chancelor Angela Merkel (buhari's Crush) In The 70's / Photo : Actor Micheal Godson Shot Dead On Set.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.