Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice (11978 Views)

"How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" / Man Impregnates Sister-In-Law In Lagos. His Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man / Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by akinsneh101: 9:41am On Oct 12, 2015
I and my wife are in love before we had our Son and the love got more stronger after we gave birth to our Son, after giving birth to our Son, life got a little bit hard for us which made me decided to travel abroad to Make ends meet and make sure I and my family live a good life.

As a first travelling experience, things did not quickly went fine which is normal. Within this period , my was not always in good terms with me but i was calm with her because i understand how it would be for a woman not having her hubby around her and even Financial need was not constant.

In a while , God opened was and things got better, I was able to cater and provide for my family financial needs.

But the sad part of it is that each time i visit home to check on my family , I usually detect infidelity in my wife, I used to find a place in my heart to forgive her because i know she is also human because its not easy been alone , because i am not holy too lol.

But the worst case now is that my last visit was a bit long and she got pregnant, but after the test and scan the result showed the pregnancy is 7 weeks and few days but my stay is still counting 5 weeks plus, after scolding her she confessed she had intercourse few days before my return which means the pregnancy is not for me.

Now she is begging me that she will abort the pregnancy but i should keep it secret between us and forgive her and she will never do such again, swearing with everything useful in her life.

This is a painful thing, Its very sad and traumatic because i have been having intercourse with her all this while which means i have been climbing another person pregnancy which is a taboo in Africa for such man.

PLEASE I NEED YOU ALL TO ADVISE ME WHAT TO DO.. I AM LOST I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO .. MY HEART IS BLEEDING !!!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 12, 2015
oh God!!! WTF??

How long do you take before returning back for holiday?

Were you always faithful when you are at the other side?

Well i have no good advice for you its just blame blame blame, and that is not what we should be talking about because the deed is already done, but whatever decision you might want to take make sure you consider your kids or better still, go for a paternity test to be sure this thing hasnt been going on for long....

Do you think you can ever trust her again?
Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 12, 2015
two of you are birds of a feather, so deal with it yourselves..
Meanwhile,
Are you looking for work from Home part time jobs? Home based typing jobs are now being offered by many Companies!
Receive your paychecks every month! Full training provided by the company itself. No Selling Required. Please visit the website in my signature for more details and signup

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by dominique(f): 9:49am On Oct 12, 2015
A taboo in Africa I'm hearing that for the first time.

Keep praying for her that God should remove the spirit of infidelity from her mind. Love her unconditionally and improve on yourself so she won't have to look outside. May God continue to bless your home.

That's all I have to say. ok bye

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by lordthree(m): 9:49am On Oct 12, 2015
[size=18pt]Better return her to her father's house[/size]

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by momasenny(f): 9:50am On Oct 12, 2015
Some women can be so mean.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by Burger01(m): 9:52am On Oct 12, 2015
Smh. Are you not man enough to handle your affairs

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 12, 2015
I think you should forgive her you guys seem to have an open marriage so you know this type of issue can happen. Since she cannot keep it close you guys should find a way to be together asap after all its not the infidelity that is your problem its the pregnancy.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 10:05am On Oct 12, 2015
If you forgive her now, she'll believe you will the next time....
Sheybi na women
Mtchew!
Oga ade, go call family meeting!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by ronald4lif(m): 10:29am On Oct 12, 2015
If I were you I'd divorce her straight away, like right now. She couldn't even insist on condom while fvcking about. What a shame of a wife.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 12, 2015
Okokobioko.

OP, I'm confused as to why you're here. If you don't know what to do, then maybe you deserve to raise a basttard.

But your wife no send o, she collect that blockus raw like that, so they the guy bust him oturukpto inside. Shege!

Anyway, congrats on your new baby.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by cococandy(f): 10:42am On Oct 12, 2015
So who's the baby daddy and does he know?
Before una abort the pikin make sure he's not after getting his baby from her or you'll have a bigger mess than what you already have.

As for what to do, get your family together. One person has to move to join the other. Distance is bad for any marriage no matter how much love you guys have between you.
Or Else both of you'll continue sleeping around.
If you don't mind having those extra partners then the pregnancies that come from them shouldn't bother you. The ones from your mistresses should also be welcome since she's bringing hers from her side bobo to una house.

Just gather the pikins under one roof and raise them all as yours.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by Koleman(m): 10:49am On Oct 12, 2015
You dont have a wife. You just have a woman leaving in your house. Since you also are guilty there is no advice for both of than this. Either you break up or talk things out and the both of you re commit yourselves to de sanctity of marriage. Cos this isn't marriage.

9 Likes

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by edwife(f): 10:58am On Oct 12, 2015
Both of you are pathetic. undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 12, 2015
akinsneh101:

But the sad part of it is that each time i visit home to check on my family , I usually detect infidelity in my wife, I used to find a place in my heart to forgive her because i know she is also human because its not easy been alone , because i am not holy too lol.

Open marriage gone wrong huh?

Deal with it. wink

By the way, you might actually be the father of that baby. When a scan says 7 weeks, it doesn't mean the kpekus was 7 weeks ago. It means her last menstrual cycle was 7 weeks ago. cool

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by flyca: 11:19am On Oct 12, 2015
As the insults keep trooping in on the wife's head, remember that the OP said he himself hasn't been "holy too" and he found it funny, "lol".

This is just a case of open marriage. For all I know, OP in his "unholiness" might have gotten some else pregnant. So ask yourself, if she caught you first, how do you think she would have handled it?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by Haywhymido(m): 11:22am On Oct 12, 2015
U both deserve each oda

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by cococandy(f): 11:27am On Oct 12, 2015
Phema:

Open marriage gone wrong huh?

Deal with it. wink

By the way, you might actually be the father of that baby. When a scan says 7 weeks, it doesn't mean the kpekus was 7 weeks ago. It means her last menstrual cycle was 7 weeks ago. cool
Umm. OP this.
how come no one even mentioned this before.
Scans usually add two weeks to the fetal real age.

Anyway even if turns out the baby is yours, you guys better move In together ASAP because it will only be a matter of time before one (or two or three) kid/s that's not yours is growing in Your house.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by chynergy1(m): 12:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
mmm
Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by Pineapp: 12:09pm On Oct 12, 2015
Bush meat and hunter marriage

1 Like

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by Aitee1: 12:47pm On Oct 12, 2015
ronald4lif:
If I were you I'd divorce her straight away, like right now. She couldn't even insist on condom while fvcking about. What a shame of a wife.

Did you read the part the op said him too isn't holy meaning he has been cheating also, probably the girls the op cheats with is also pregnant, he noticed the wife has been cheating during previous visits but it didn't disturb him cos pregnancy wasn't involved now he's only mad cos pregnancy is involved, then it's more or less an open marriage.

Note I'm not supporting the cheating wife but op is guilty too cos he was condoning the act since till pregnancy set it, it's a sunny afternoon here smiley

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by Kimoni: 12:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
edwife:

Hahahhahaha. But why naa?

I need to ask kanwulia - in open marriage, babies from other partners are not allowed? Because I no just understand wetin dey vex this OP.
Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by troy20(m): 1:33pm On Oct 12, 2015
cococandy:
Before una abort the pikin make sure he's not after getting his baby from her or you'll have a bigger mess than what you already have.

As for what to do, get your family together. One person has to move to join the other. Distance is bad for any marriage no matter how much love you guys have between you.
If you don't mind having those extra partners then the pregnancies that come from them shouldn't bother you. The ones from your mistresses should also be welcome since she's bringing hers from her side bobo to una house.

see the sort of things you come up with.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by edwife(f): 1:34pm On Oct 12, 2015
Kimoni:

Hahahhahaha. But why naa?
- in open marriage, babies from other partners are not allowed? Because I no just understand wetin dey vex this OP.

Dear there are things that are just not normal and will never be.Why marry? they can as well just live together without committing to each other.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 12, 2015
Wetin I wan talk sef
Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by Ijaya123: 2:28pm On Oct 12, 2015
Why are you asking here, did you marry her from nairaland?

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by plaetton: 2:35pm On Oct 12, 2015
lordthree:
[size=18pt]Better return her to her father's house[/size]

The only sensible response so far.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by plaetton: 2:40pm On Oct 12, 2015
flyca:
As the insults keep trooping in on the wife's head, remember that the OP said he himself hasn't been "holy too" and he found it funny, "lol".

This is just a case of open marriage. For all I know, OP in his "unholiness" might have gotten some else pregnant. So ask yourself, if she caught you first, how do you think she would have handled it?

This is silly.
Funny how Nigerians always seem try to rationalize the most absurd and irrational.

That union is over. Period.
Anyone that advises otherwise is being Very very insincere.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by plaetton: 2:43pm On Oct 12, 2015
cococandy:

Totally unbelievable bullshyte.

Even you, oh cocoa Candy? shocked

Be sincere, Would you offer this advice to your own brother?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 12, 2015
do you still need advice for this?

till she kills you before you know you have to send her packing.

either male or female,no excuse for infidelity.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by SAMBARRY: 3:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
It's the work of the devil. Forgive and forget so that your prayers can be answered after all its for better for worse till death do you part tongue

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by SAMBARRY: 3:55pm On Oct 12, 2015
edwife:
you are becoming so harsh this days grin

who is sharpening your teeth? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Five Siblings Die In Lagos Fire ! / Please How Do I Stop This / Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.