Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,537 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:28 PM

How To Get Loans Without Collateral - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Get Loans Without Collateral (1364 Views)

Get Professionally Written Business plans to Get Loans,grants & Investors! / Small Biz Loan Without Collateral. (Agric, Ikorodu, Lagos Residents Only!) / Affordable,professionally Written Business Plans & Proposals To Get Loans/grants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Loans Without Collateral by caxxy: 10:05am On Oct 12, 2015
Good day ladies\gentlemen, According to Research, the biggest Obstacle, Challenge and Difficulty of starting a new business in Nigeria; one of the most deadly Business and Destiny killing Virus that prevents a Good business Plan and New business Idea from materializing is LACK OF FINANCE. (Capital)

i have found the one like no other platform where you [an get your loans with
No Initial Deposit required
- Zero Equity.
No processing fees/charges.
No Hiding of IP Address.
Nigerians fully supported.
No Business Plan required.
No Collateral required.
You decide the loan term duration
Flexible interest rate. 6.7% - 24% per loan term. Industry Best
What you require is
ID Card; (Drivers Licence, National ID, Int'l Passport, Voters Card.)
Utility Bill; (Light or Water Bill).
Account With Any Commercial Bank

YES!! Its a life time oppurtunity,i am giving this info out forr a token of 5000 naira from 7th to 16th-10-2015 and there after the story will be different. Hit me up forr more details 08148421758
Re: How To Get Loans Without Collateral by emmanuel2015: 10:34am On Oct 12, 2015
u neva see anytin, wen hungry catch u, u go find job.
Re: How To Get Loans Without Collateral by 4stylz: 10:40am On Oct 12, 2015
Carry gun to first bank and demand for loan
Re: How To Get Loans Without Collateral by iamSi(m): 11:15am On Oct 12, 2015
Ahbah !!! Ease up on this guy now ... LOLS
emmanuel2015:
u neva see anytin, wen hungry catch u, u go find job.
Re: How To Get Loans Without Collateral by caxxy: 2:19pm On Oct 15, 2015
why are u guys sounding like what i wouldnt like to say?why not ask questions to verify your thoughts.
Do u think everything is scam simply because u are not up to date? Well i said call forr mor details and if you dont see it as an oppurtunity ofcourse i cnt force or you simply jst pass
Re: How To Get Loans Without Collateral by wholachy: 9:44am On Jul 08, 2020
Are you a salary earner?
Do you work and live in Lagos?

If the answers to the above is yes!
Here's great news for you.

WholachyPay gives loans to salary earners within Lagos without collateral nor guarantor.
No prior account opening nor savings.

You don't even have to stress yourself down to the office for processing as every everything can be done online via our website, email or Watsapp.
Now isn't that fantastic?

Wait no further, Visit our website to apply online @www.wholachypay.com. You can also call or Watsapp on 08084616992 or 08062227821..
Email: info@wholachypay.com

Getting Loans has never been this easy!

Re: How To Get Loans Without Collateral by wholachy: 11:41am On Feb 08, 2021
No heavy documentation required.

The application process is seamless and online via our website - www.wholachypay.com

The turn around time is incredibly short - we disburse within 24hrs from the time of application.

Visit our website to apply today - www.wholachypay.com

or call/whatsapp - 08084616992, 08062227821, 08139113536

Getting loans in Nigeria has never been this easy.

(1) (Reply)

Football Trials! Football Trials! Football Trials! / Be Free From Diabetes Using Original Honey @ Affordable Price!: / How To Make Easy Money FLIPPING Used Cars!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.