Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Quotation For Cashew Needed (cashew Nut Busuness) Aspireexim.com - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Quotation For Cashew Needed (cashew Nut Busuness) Aspireexim.com (1813 Views)

Raw Cashew Nut Trading Season 2018 Traders' Meetup. / Suppliers For Raw Cashew Nut (rcn) 2016 Needed / Promo! Promo!! Promo!!! Bitter Kola And Kola Nut For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quotation For Cashew Needed (cashew Nut Busuness) Aspireexim.com by Kristyean93(m): 11:19am On Oct 12, 2015
We have clients to supply In New Zealand and Australia, we also wish to work with Nigerian cashew and nut producers

They are interested in all grades, but below are preferred grades:

Cashew nuts WW180
Cashew nuts WW240
Cashew nuts WW320
Cashew nuts WW450
Cashew nuts LP

To progress this, I need:

1. Confirmation of grades available
2. Volume available every month by grade
3. Price in USD for each grade (FOB)
4. Packaging
5. Port of delivery

All grade will be analyze and tested in european standard for quality.
So, I will also need samples minimum 1kg of each grade to be sent to me for the client, these will need to be at suppliers expense.
If you agreed with this, I will provide you sample shipping address.

Supplier must carries quality certificate (GMP, HACCP, ISO ETC).

Are these organically grown?
Have you exported to NZ or Australia before?
They will also need to complete a PIF form to be able to export to NZ/Australia.

For each grade, we are looking to secure 2 x 20' FCL per month as a starting point.

Send feedback to email: Chrisng@aspireexim.com
Phone: +2348136500979

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ready-mixed Concrete Mixing Plant (RMC Batching Plant) For Sale / Turn your Car into A Source of Income / Cement Distributor Needed In Ogbomosho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.