Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,447 members, 7,781,292 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:55 AM

Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China (5539 Views)

CBN Brings Back Cash Handling Fees For Bank Customers / Shoptomydoor: My Bad Experience CAVEAT EMPTOR / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China by shoptomydoor: 11:26am On Oct 12, 2015
CONGRATULATIONS to the lucky winners of our Snap, Share and Win Contest!

First place winner: Hauwa Hassan
Second place winner: Emmanuel
Third place winne: Felix Emnas

We appreciate your paticipation.
Shoptomydoor truly appreciates your patronage. Thank you for choosing Shoptomydoor for your shopping and shipping needs.
Look out for more promos coming soon.

Re: Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China by ojialo(m): 6:01pm On Dec 14, 2015
how reliable are this guys? has anyone used them what is their shipping cost?
Re: Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China by lordkay10(m): 6:22pm On Dec 14, 2015
ojialo:
Never try using shoptomydoor, they will deliver your items but you will pay through your nose, they will kill you with some outrageous measurements, I'm done with them

4 Likes

Re: Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China by ojialo(m): 7:47pm On Dec 14, 2015
lordkay10:

Never try using shoptomydoor, they will deliver your items but you will pay through your nose, they will kill you with some outrageous measurements, I'm done with them
Thanks
Re: Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China by yeddy99: 10:49pm On Dec 14, 2015
Re: Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 15, 2015
I think this Shoptowhatever should clean their outrageous mess before making head again

2 Likes

Re: Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China by shoptomydoor: 11:50am On Dec 15, 2015
Hello Ojialo,

Can we know what issues you are having? Send us a detailed email or provide us with your order/unit number so we can look into your account.

Thank you.

ojialo:
Thanks
Re: Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China by shoptomydoor: 8:50am On Dec 16, 2015
Hello Edward Yabugbe,

Thank you for contacting us. We have looked into your queries, and we will like you to know that the shipment containing hazmat has the lower weight and dimension, with it's chargeable weight of 15.67lbs, kindly refer to shipment 89915 in your warehouse.
While the normal shipment has its chargeable waight as 47.65lbs. Please log into your warehouse to view.

For further enquiries speak with our customer service representatives on 0700 800 8000 or email: contact@shoptomydoor.com.

yeddy99:
i ordered a box of cosmetic and when it got to my warehouse,it was split into two different boxes.i made efforts to know why this was so and was told that one is hazmat and the other is not.

the total weight is about 40 lbs with a dimension of about 22*18*16.

the hazmat is weighed at 28.7 lbs with a shipping quote of $209.65 while the non-hazmat box is weighed at $15.4 lbs and a shipping quote of $75.66.

what i find suspicious is this:

the only hazmat material in the box are about 94 pieces of nail polish out of a total of 500 products.

how can 94 pieces of nail polish weight more than 406 other cosmetic products.

this is my first transaction with you guys and i am already not impressed.

pls do look into this issue.

find attached screen shot from the seller of the contents of the purchase made.

best regards.

edward.

unit NG59811
Re: Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China by shoptomydoor: 8:52am On Dec 16, 2015
Hello Edward Yabugbe,

Thank you for contacting us. We have looked into your queries, and we will like you to know that the shipment containing hazmat has the lower weight and dimension, with it's chargeable weight of 15.67lbs, kindly refer to shipment 89915.
While the normal shipment has its chargeable waight as 47.65lbs. Please log into your warehouse to view.

For further enquiries speak with our customer service representatives on 0700 800 8000 or email: contact@shoptomydoor.com.

yeddy99:
i ordered a box of cosmetic and when it got to my warehouse,it was split into two different boxes.i made efforts to know why this was so and was told that one is hazmat and the other is not.

the total weight is about 40 lbs with a dimension of about 22*18*16.

the hazmat is weighed at 28.7 lbs with a shipping quote of $209.65 while the non-hazmat box is weighed at $15.4 lbs and a shipping quote of $75.66.

what i find suspicious is this:

the only hazmat material in the box are about 94 pieces of nail polish out of a total of 500 products.

how can 94 pieces of nail polish weight more than 406 other cosmetic products.

this is my first transaction with you guys and i am already not impressed.

pls do look into this issue.

find attached screen shot from the seller of the contents of the purchase made.

best regards.

edward.

unit NG59811
Re: Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China by shoptomydoor: 9:09am On Dec 16, 2015
Hello Ojialo,

You can get your shipping cost right on our platform or speak with us on 0700 800 8000. We will advise your review our platform with thorough investigation on your own or read from our genuine customers on this link: http:///1T15a8N. Click on site reviews to see genuine comments.We will like to let you know that Shoptomydoor is a viable platform trust by over 10 Nigerian banks to provide shipping services to all their customers whi enjoy amazing discounts with their Visa/MasterCard. We have also worked with other financial giant brands: Visa and MasterCard and currently PayPal, if they can trust us, we believe you can too as thousnads of their customers enjoy our services.
We will be glad to help with your shopping and shipping needs, also you stand a chance to enjoy our regular monthly promos, currently we are running a $9.99 shipping promo from USA to Nigeria, and you can shop from one or multiple stores.

Thank you.

ojialo:
Thanks

Thank you

ojialo:
Re: Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China by lordkay10(m): 9:38am On Dec 16, 2015
I made payment for items in Shipment #87197 to be split for heavy items to come by Ocean and the lighter ones by air since Sunday 13th December, 2015. I made this request early enough so I can beat the maximum storage date of 16th December, 2015. As at the time of typing this, nothing has been done as regards the request barely few hours to today's deadline, and all items under this shipment have disappeared from the warehouse.
Well, just to let you know I'm not going to pay a dime for demurrage or any other charge for that matter since you didn't make my items available for payment which is no fault of mine. Any attempt to make me pay any additional fee would be met with stiff resistance and will definitely move the issue beyond just sending mails. I hope you do the needful.

Unit NG41825
Re: Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China by shoptomydoor: 9:39am On Dec 16, 2015
Hello Lordkay10.

Can we know excatly the issues you had to enable us handle it? We are interested in ensuring that each customer smiles at the end of our services. Please let us have your unit or order number and to resolve this. Thank you for choosing shoptomydoor. We appreciate your business.

lordkay10:

Re: Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China by lordkay10(m): 9:49am On Dec 16, 2015
shoptomydoor:
Hello Lordkay10.

Can we know excatly the issues you had to enable us handle it? We are interested in ensuring that each customer smiles at the end of our services. Please let us have your unit or order number and to resolve this. Thank you for choosing shoptomydoor. We appreciate your business.

I have several issues with shoptomydoor, the latest being my request to split my items for Shipment #87197since Sunday and nothing has been done till now, in fact, all the items under this shipment have disappeared from the warehouse, I've called your US office twice without yielding any results, I've sent a mail without any response as well.
Unit NG41825

2 Likes

Re: Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China by shoptomydoor: 1:50pm On Dec 17, 2015
Hello Lordkay.

We appreciate your patronage. Your splitted items have been updated completely in your warehouse as requested.
Please log into your warehouse to see this. Also, your refund is being processed, please exercise patience on this. You will be contacted by our customer service team.
Thank you.

lordkay10:

I have several issues with shoptomydoor, the latest being my request to split my items for Shipment #87197since Sunday and nothing has been done till now, in fact, all the items under this shipment have disappeared from the warehouse, I've called your US office twice without yielding any results, I've sent a mail without any response as well.
Unit NG41825
Re: Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China by lukkie(m): 8:52am On Dec 19, 2015
Shoptomydoor

This is the first time i'll be using your service and unfortunately, i'm not happy so far.

I ordered a total of 31 different items but i only see 27 in my warehouse. Last item was delivered on Dec 14 and my Maximum Storage Date is 12-23-2015 09:38. I want to ship some by sea so i sent an email on Dec 16 containing a list of all items and the preferred mode of shipment for each, but I've not seen any action from your end.

I even went as far as choosing the shipping option for the 27 i could see in the warehouse, paid $5.99 for the splitting and got a receipt from you the following day.

I sent a reminder yesterday and Lizzy replied me today that i should provide proof of payment. Does it mean that you don't have a copy of a payment receipt you have already sent to me? If what she's asking for is the shipping receipt, i can't provide that because i have not paid and that's because the warehouse hasn't shown me what i'm supposed to pay. I replied her mail with the $5.99 receipt but i don't know if it'll take another 2 days before they action it.

Please look into this.

Shipment:#88177
UNIT NG58523

Thank you
Re: Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China by shoptomydoor: 12:41pm On Dec 21, 2015
Hello Lukkie,

Thank you for contacting us on this. We have looked into your queries. All we need from you is your proof of delivery which is the invoice of purchase for the items you had sent to our warehouse, also we need your tracking details given to you by the store to confirm that your purchases actually got to our warehouse. Once we see that it has been received by our warehouse team, your warehouse will be updated.

This is a common case we see often, and it basically happens if you do not label your package properly, especially with your unique assigned unit number which differentiates you from other customers who might have similar names, you items if received will be stored in a secured location until the own can be identified through the proof of delivery (Invoice of Purchase and tracking details).

We will like you to understand that this process is meant to protect our customers and ensure that your items are shipped and delivered to the right owner. We appreciate your business. Thank you for choosing shoptomydoor.

lukkie:
Shoptomydoor

This is the first time i'll be using your service and unfortunately, i'm not happy so far.

I ordered a total of 31 different items but i only see 27 in my warehouse. Last item was delivered on Dec 14 and my Maximum Storage Date is 12-23-2015 09:38. I want to ship some by sea so i sent an email on Dec 16 containing a list of all items and the preferred mode of shipment for each, but I've not seen any action from your end.

I even went as far as choosing the shipping option for the 27 i could see in the warehouse, paid $5.99 for the splitting and got a receipt from you the following day.

I sent a reminder yesterday and Lizzy replied me today that i should provide proof of payment. Does it mean that you don't have a copy of a payment receipt you have already sent to me? If what she's asking for is the shipping receipt, i can't provide that because i have not paid and that's because the warehouse hasn't shown me what i'm supposed to pay. I replied her mail with the $5.99 receipt but i don't know if it'll take another 2 days before they action it.

Please look into this.

Shipment:#88177
UNIT NG58523

Thank you
Re: Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China by bimppyola: 6:14am On Jan 12, 2016
lordkay10:

Also tried them.

They would deliver but they are really expensive

2 Likes

Re: Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China by shoptomydoor: 9:24am On Jan 12, 2016
Hello Bimppyola,

Our shipping charges are quite competitive, when you compare what we charge you with other major shipping companies providing same service that we offer. Kindly note that shipping costs are determined not by the value of your purchases but according the weight and dimensions of your package, our platform equally allows you to check the price of shipping an item just before you make purchases from USA, UK and China. You can use our 'Get Item Quote Tool' to get your cost to your door.
Secondly, with our consolidation service you save more, now compare that to shipping each items from USA, UK or China and see the exorbitant prices you may have to pay, those who have tried it have come to realise that we save them over 70% on shipping their products to Nigeria. While Air is recommended for speed, we advise the use of our ocean service which is way cheaper if cost is an issue and time is not a factor as ocean takes 6 - 8 weeks after ships have been loaded and sailed. Also, you get to enjoy future shipping promo like we had in 2015, where we shipped all items at $25 via Air and $9.99 via Ocean.
Also, we are in partnership with several banks so their customers get to enjoy up to 20% off shipping cost when you pay with your bank card.
We would like to see more orders from you in future.

bimppyola:

Also tried them.

Re: Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China by shoptomydoor: 9:51am On Jan 12, 2016
Hello Bimppyola,

Our shipping charges are quite competitive, when you compare what we charge you with other major shipping companies providing same service that we offer. Kindly note that shipping costs are determined not by the value of your purchases but according the weight and dimensions of your package, our platform equally allows you to check the price of shipping an item just before you make purchases from USA, UK and China. You can use our 'Get Item Quote Tool' to get your cost to your door.
Secondly, with our consolidation service you save more, now compare that to shipping each items from USA, UK or China and see the exorbitant prices you may have to pay, those who have tried it have come to realise that we save them over 70% on shipping their products to Nigeria. While Air is recommended for speed, we advise the use of our ocean service which is way cheaper if cost is an issue and time is not a factor as ocean takes 6 - 8 weeks after ships have been loaded and sailed. Also, you get to enjoy future shipping promo like we had in 2015, where we shipped all items at $25 via Air and $9.99 via Ocean.
Also, we are in partnership with several banks so their customers get to enjoy up to 20% off shipping cost when you pay with your bank card.
bimppyola:

Also tried them.

Re: Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China by shoptomydoor: 10:01am On Jan 12, 2016
Hi Lordkay,

Thank you for contacting us. We appreciate that you acknowledged here that we provide you with guaranteed delivery to your doorstep.
You have been our customer for some time and and we see your frequent orders. We do appreciate that you continue to patronise us for your shopping and shipping needs.

Our shipping charges are quite competitive, when you compare what we charge you with other major shipping companies providing same service that we offer. As you are already aware that shipping costs are determined not by the value of your purchases but according the weight and dimensions of your package, our platform equally allows you to check the price of shipping an item just before you make purchases from USA, UK and China. You can use our 'Get Item Quote Tool' to get your cost to your door to see that again: https://www.shoptomydoor.com/home.php?mode=get_a_quote.

Second, with our consolidation service you save more, now compare that to shipping each items from USA, UK or China and see the exorbitant prices you may have to pay, those who have tried it have come to realise that we save them over 70% on shipping their products to Nigeria. While Air is recommended for speed, we advise the use of our ocean service which is way cheaper if cost is an issue and time is not a factor as ocean takes 6 - 8 weeks after the ships have been loaded and sailed.

Also, as you are a regular customer we believe that you are aware of the regular monthly shipping promos we run to cushion the effect of the exchange rate experienced by Nigerians. An example is the recent promo we ran from November through December 2015, where we shipped all items at $25 via Air and $9.99 via Ocean.

We have developed all of these to make shipping to Nigeria affordable but when it comes to cost of shipping we use the international standard by IATA, as recommended.

lordkay10:

Re: Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China by shoptomydoor: 10:07am On Jan 12, 2016
Hello Bimppyola,

bimppyola:

Also tried them.

Re: Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China by lordkay10(m): 11:56am On Jan 12, 2016
shoptomydoor:
Hi Lordkay,

You have been our customer for some time and and we see your frequent orders. We do appreciate that you continue to patronise us for your shopping and shipping needs.

Our shipping charges are quite competitive, when you compare what we charge you with other major shipping companies providing same service that we offer. As you are already aware that shipping costs are determined not by the value of your purchases but according the weight and dimensions of your package, our platform equally allows you to check the price of shipping an item just before you make purchases from USA, UK and China. You can use our 'Get Item Quote Tool' to get your cost to your door to see that again: https://www.shoptomydoor.com/home.php?mode=get_a_quote.

Second, with our consolidation service you save more, now compare that to shipping each items from USA, UK or China and see the exorbitant prices you may have to pay, those who have tried it have come to realise that we save them over 70% on shipping their products to Nigeria. While Air is recommended for speed, we advise the use of our ocean service which is way cheaper if cost is an issue and time is not a factor as ocean takes 6 - 8 weeks after the ships have been loaded and sailed.

Also, as you are a regular customer we believe that you are aware of the regular monthly shipping promos we run to cushion the effect of the exchange rate experienced by Nigerians. An example is the recent promo we ran from November through December 2015, where we shipped all items at $25 via Air and $9.99 via Ocean.

We have developed all of these to make shipping to Nigeria affordable but when it comes to cost of shipping we use the international standard by IATA, as recommended.
I spoke with your rep, Tomiwa, fingers crossed till I receive my items and re-measure
Re: Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China by SurefireAsoOke: 10:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
shoptomydoor:
CONGRATULATIONS to the lucky winners of our Snap, Share and Win Contest!

First place winner: Hauwa Hassan
Second place winner: Emmanuel
Third place winne: Felix Emnas

We appreciate your paticipation.
Shoptomydoor truly appreciates your patronage. Thank you for choosing Shoptomydoor for your shopping and shipping needs.
Look out for more promos coming soon.
Hi pls I want to make some enquiry about your service. Pls hw can I contact u. I try mailin u but I dnt get positive feedback. Pls send me an alternative mail or means of contact.
Re: Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China by shoptomydoor: 9:27am On Feb 02, 2016
Hi SurefireAsoOke,

We appreciate your interest in our service.
For enquiries you can call 0700 800 8000, +1 888 315 9027, send an email via contact@shoptomydoor.com or chat live on www.shoptomydoor.com.
Thank you.

SurefireAsoOke:

Hi pls I want to make some enquiry about your service. Pls hw can I contact u. I try mailin u but I dnt get positive feedback. Pls send me an alternative mail or means of contact.
Re: Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China by SurefireAsoOke: 10:14am On Feb 02, 2016
shoptomydoor:
Hi SurefireAsoOke,

We appreciate your interest in our service.
For enquiries you can call 0700 800 8000, +1 888 315 9027, send an email via contact@shoptomydoor.com or chat live on www.shoptomydoor.com.
Thank you.

Thanks for your response. How can I contact/chat via Whatsapp?
Re: Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China by shoptomydoor: 10:35am On Feb 02, 2016
Hi SurefireAsoOke,

For now we do not have chat on whatsapp, you can chat live on http:///STMD-LiveChat
Send us a Direct Message on Facebook or Twitter and we will get back to you.
Thank you.

SurefireAsoOke:

Re: Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China by shoptomydoor: 10:48am On Feb 02, 2016
Hi SurefireAsoOke,

For now we do not have whatsapp for customer enquiry.
Please chat with us on: http:///STMD-LiveChat
Thank you.

SurefireAsoOke:

Re: Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China by edisoncash: 2:23pm On Feb 02, 2016
Your link is not opening besides I have tried to chat with you guys on your platform I waited for over 1hour.30 minutes no responds and I also called your line,answering machine spoke to me until credits of over N600 wiped from my phone,honestly is a pain to reach you people and is very bad for a business, you guys need to creates a quick and easy way to communicates with you guys, please how much do you guys charged for 0.5 pounds weight from UK to Nigeria.
Re: Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China by lordkay10(m): 4:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
edisoncash:
Your link is not opening besides I have tried to chat with you guys on your platform I waited for over 1hour.30 minutes no responds and I also called your line,answering machine spoke to me until credits of over N600 wiped from my phone,honestly is a pain to reach you people and is very bad for a business, you guys need to creates a quick and easy way to communicates with you guys, please how much do you guys charged for 0.5 pounds weight from UK to Nigeria.
Direct your enquires to contact@shoptomydoor.com or call their US number bearing in mind the time difference, on +18883159027
Re: Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China by edisoncash: 6:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
I said before answering machine wipe all my credits at the end no one talk to me and you asking me again to call
Re: Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China by luxmandy15: 10:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
Re: Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China by Denn(m): 8:55pm On Mar 10, 2016
dear shoptomydoor

i have commended you in the past but i think i must now withdraw the commendation.

you are illogically expensive.

how will a few auto parts that cost less than 200usd be shipped to lagos at the same almost 200usd!

light weight items, keys, lights, thermostat, bushings etc.

please i cannot pay such a ridiculous amount as shipping.

kindly revert urgently

Shipment:#98951

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria, China Partner To Curtail Importation Of Substandard Products / Forte Oil Plc: Decent Q1’18 Numbers, Plans To Divest Subsidiaries / Starting A Courier Company In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.