Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,917 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! (79067 Views)

Is Acquiring New Zealand Student Visa As Difficult As That Of Australia? / Join Me As I Travel To Mexico City For A 3 Day Holliday / Going To Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by Sh3ba: 10:45am On Jul 31, 2022
Please I have a flight from Sao Paulo to Mexico with a 10 hours layover, please do I need a transit Visa?

Some one with recent information should help me.
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by Olumighty2038(m): 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2022
Some should kindly assist me, have being having issue filling the Mexico visa stuff, the message that was sent to my email I click it, but I couldn't understand the writeup

Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by 987Real: 2:08pm On Aug 03, 2022
There is no direct flight to Mexico from Nigeria.
The flight cost to Mexico is far too expensive. While the other airlines with lower airfare will require multiple transit visas for Nigerian passport holders.
Trip cancelled.
angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by naxee9294: 8:18pm On Aug 03, 2022
987Real:
The flight cost to Mexico is far too expensive. While the other airlines with lower airfare will require multiple transit visas for Nigerian passport holders.
Trip cancelled.
angry angry angry angry
damnnnnnnnn na only god go save us smh
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by beautyuche: 8:54pm On Aug 03, 2022
987Real:
Trip cancelled.
angry angry angry angry

Used Turkish air February this year. I agree flight are expensive

1 Like

Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by 987Real: 11:03am On Aug 04, 2022
Turkish Airlines is now over NGN2 million from Lagos to Mexico City.
I feel this is due to inflation and Naira getting weaker daily.
I would rather use that money for something else in Nigeria.
beautyuche:

Used Turkish air February this year. I agree flight are expensive

2 Likes

Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by Systrom(m): 7:50pm On Aug 08, 2022
987Real:
Trip cancelled.
angry angry angry angry
Hello boss, was your Mexican visa issued ? Have you been to the embassy this year ? Are they still issuing visas to Nigerians ?
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by 987Real: 2:22pm On Aug 09, 2022
I will not attend the visa interview.
Traveling to Mexico from Nigeria is too complicated and expensive.
All my plans for Mexico are cancelled.

Systrom:
Hello boss, was your Mexican visa issued ? Have you been to the embassy this year ? Are they still issuing visas to Nigerians ?
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by beautyuche: 3:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
How did you get interview date....

987Real:
I will not attend the visa interview.
Traveling to Mexico from Nigeria is too complicated and expensive.
All my plans for Mexico are cancelled.

Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by Blackfinegirl(f): 6:48pm On Aug 09, 2022
beautyuche:

Dates are always available if you check at the right time

2 Likes

Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by fadex56: 10:52am On Aug 11, 2022
Blackfinegirl:

Dates are always available if you check at the right time

Please, can you give me link on how I can book Mexico appointment because the person that want to help me with it is charging me 70k. Thanks
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by fadex56: 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2022
987Real:
Trip cancelled.
angry angry angry angry

I've registered on the Mexico site but there is no consular office that shows up in the page... Is there a way out for it?

Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by beautyuche: 4:29pm On Aug 11, 2022
This is my exact problem. can you advise on the process you used to get your interview date.

fadex56:

I've registered on the Mexico site but there is no consular office that shows up in the page... Is there a way out for it?
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by lastdiamond143: 10:37pm On Aug 11, 2022
Sh3ba:
Please I have a flight from Sao Paulo to Mexico with a 10 hours layover, please do I need a transit Visa?

Some one with recent information should help me.

Nigerian Passport holders are allowed to transit in São Paulo or anywhere in Brazil Territory for 72hrs without transit visa as long as your flight has one PNR
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by lastdiamond143: 10:40pm On Aug 11, 2022
987Real:
Turkish Airlines is now over NGN2 million from Lagos to Mexico City.
I feel this is due to inflation and Naira getting weaker daily.
I would rather use that money for something else in Nigeria.

If you can get a Mexico visa then that’s shows that you can get a Brazil Transit Visa as well, so you fly to Brazil from Lagos/Abuja for (750k) and fly from Brazil to Mexico for (300 - 500k)

2 Likes

Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by Vietnaminfo(m): 12:25am On Aug 14, 2022
Nice tread guys. Keep it up
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by Pattadon: 3:26am On Aug 16, 2022
Who can guide me on how i can get Mexico visa, i promise to reward you handsomely, if we succed.

1 Like

Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by Mummywifey: 8:48am On Aug 25, 2022
Anyone gonna be in CAncun ending of Sept, I will be going there from Houston and I am a solo traveler. Will like to meet a travel buddy
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by demmy79: 2:20pm On Aug 27, 2022
70k ? Chat me on 09020715272quote author=fadex56 post=115593942]

Please, can you give me link on how I can book Mexico appointment because the person that want to help me with it is charging me 70k. Thanks[/quote]
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by YetiBoss: 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2022
Does anyone know what exchange rate the Mexican embassy uses?

They said 2,600 USD. I have saved up to N1,800,000 to use as my proof of funds but with the recent increase and fluctuations of dollar to naira exchange rate, I don't know if they are using the standard CBN exchange rate (~430/$) or credible sources like Oanda currency converter (~430/$) or if they are using the black market rate (710/$).

If anyone has an idea, kindly share �
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by Vietnaminfo(m): 2:12am On Sep 18, 2022
Mummywifey:
Anyone gonna be in CAncun ending of Sept, I will be going there from Houston and I am a solo traveler. Will like to meet a travel buddy

Check your email
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by Tessyugbajah: 1:41pm On Sep 26, 2022
Please what happened?
beautyuche:

Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by segxi1960: 5:33am On Feb 15, 2023
I need the aid of someone who has gone to give birth in mexico please. We are considering that option now.
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by smashinb: 1:07pm On May 03, 2023
Hello,

I can't seem to get an appointment date on their website. I have been trying since yesterday. Has anyone gotten appointment lately? The office address is not showing so I can't go beyond the first page. Pls, help
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by smashinb: 1:09pm On May 03, 2023
Where you able to find someone or it's too late?
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by Sh3ba: 5:22pm On Jul 05, 2023
Please I am finding it difficult to book a Mexican visa Appointment.

I was told to try on the last day of June which I did but it was showing me office not available,

My travel date is close, can anyone help me? Please...
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by Abusicode: 1:08am On Aug 18, 2023
You can chat me up
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by Abusicode: 1:10am On Aug 18, 2023
smashinb:
Hello,

I can't seem to get an appointment date on their website. I have been trying since yesterday. Has anyone gotten appointment lately? The office address is not showing so I can't go beyond the first page. Pls, help
,Yes Mexico have apportionment
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by Saffffy: 11:36am On Aug 20, 2023
[/quote]Hello, were you able to eventually get an appointment date? How did you go about it?[quote author=smashinb post=122903864]Hello,

Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by Saffffy: 11:40am On Aug 20, 2023
[/quote] Hello, were you able to get help with booking an appointment?[quote author=Pattadon post=115745095]Who can guide me on how i can get Mexico visa, i promise to reward you handsomely, if we succed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Japa: I Am Confused, Please Advise. / Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.