Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! (79006 Views)

Is Acquiring New Zealand Student Visa As Difficult As That Of Australia? / Join Me As I Travel To Mexico City For A 3 Day Holliday / Going To Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
Bigolly:

no, i may have to follow a route that will not require transsit visa
Then your best bet is South African airways from Nigeria to Brazil and from Brazil to Mexico 'directly' through Aeromexico.Don't ever follow any 'join join' route to colombia or any other south american country.And as for the ticket please 'don't ever give any agent your money to buy you ticket' 'most of them have never left Lagos and are soo dubious most times'.Simply go to South african airways office at Murtala Mohammed airport. There you will see two women issuing tickets to people, insist on the plumpy woman between them to issue you the ticket, she is soo good at what she does that she can find a ticket as cheap as 380k for you through this route I mentioned even during the summer.

3 Likes

Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by LUDATRAVELS(m): 5:46pm On Nov 17, 2015
REALKINGSON,God bless you so much for sharing this with us .
REALKINGSON:
Then your best bet is South African airways from Nigeria to Brazil and from Brazil to Mexico 'directly' through Aeromexico.Don't ever follow any 'join join' route to colombia or any other south american country.And as for the ticket please 'don't ever give any agent your money to buy you ticket' 'most of them have never left Lagos and are soo dubious most times'.Simply go to South african airways office at Murtala Mohammed airport. There you will see two women issuing tickets to people, insist on the plumpy woman between them to issue you the ticket, she is soo good at what she does that she can find a ticket as cheap as 380k for you through this route I mentioned even during the summer.
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by Bigolly(m): 9:22pm On Nov 17, 2015
REALKINGSON:

alright, big thanks bro
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by Bigolly(m): 9:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
yusfaith78:

@Bigolly i actually went from Brazil because then i was in Brazil for the World Cup. As for the immigration, you must have a genuine hotel reservation that correspond wit the date of arrival and departure, $1000 as BTA, make sure returning date on your flight ticket correspond with the checking out date on your hotel reservation, be sure you know how you going to spend your time in Mexico like where you wanna visit as tourist and lastly, hold your work ID card or Complementary card as they will wanna know if you are actually working in Nigeria. Note: they will be asking thesame question on different occassion so make sure you know what you are saying and please don't tell them you are staying for morethan 2 weeks at most.

alright, thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by LUDATRAVELS(m): 2:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
House, good to be back here. I have been away for good trying to help others achieve their dreams .so far so good..Congratulations to all the successful guys and Safe trip!
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by itoese(m): 10:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hello house, I enjoyed reading all your comments both positive and negative. I pray that one day God will help me relocate to other countries.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by Michael008: 7:38am On Jan 03, 2016
pls how easy can one get another Mexico visa if he didnt use the one given before
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by Originalsly: 3:38pm On Jan 03, 2016
Hmmmm..... travelling to Mexico ?...I guess people desperate to get to the US pretty much pull out a world map... see Mexico borders the US.... no river to cross... and somehow believe that they can skip across the border undetected. People need to find out a whole lot more about that reality. For starters ...even if you lived in Spain.... been speaking Spanish very well.... is still going to be hell understanding the version of Spanish spoken in that part of the world....and as a Black person.... you would be one in a million and I guess lucky to ever see another Black person if you are not in a tourist area or on the cut throat path to the Land of the Free. If you think Nigeria is that bad..... go ahead and try Mexico...you would be jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire.
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by LUDATRAVELS(m): 2:53pm On Jan 15, 2016
I have not handled that case before but will find out for you. but be sure there is never "the end of the road" in any matter,there will always be a way out.
Michael008:
pls how easy can one get another Mexico visa if he didnt use the one given before
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by LUDATRAVELS(m): 6:02pm On Jan 23, 2016
Thanks man. Appreciate your contribution.
Originalsly:
Hmmmm..... travelling to Mexico ?...I guess people desperate to get to the US pretty much pull out a world map... see Mexico borders the US.... no river to cross... and somehow believe that they can skip across the border undetected. People need to find out a whole lot more about that reality. For starters ...even if you lived in Spain.... been speaking Spanish very well.... is still going to be hell understanding the version of Spanish spoken in that part of the world....and as a Black person.... you would be one in a million and I guess lucky to ever see another Black person if you are not in a tourist area or on the cut throat path to the Land of the Free. If you think Nigeria is that bad..... go ahead and try Mexico...you would be jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire.
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by LUDATRAVELS(m): 4:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
Happy new year to everyone.i like to congratulate flexy and others on the issuance of their visas. may God be with you and give you journey mercies. "baalu yin oni ja o"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by Atmmachine(m): 3:29am On Jan 31, 2016
Nigeria is 100 times better than Mexico.
I drive for 20 minutes to get into Mexico from California USA.
I've been to Mexico for more than 30 times, there is nothing there, one of the nurse at the dental clinic i go to showed me her pay check, can you believe she earns $140 every month ?? That's like how much a cleaner makes everyday here in America.

Mexicans do come to America illegally, through the desert.

The only reason you wanna go to mexico is to sneak into the USA, once you're in Mexico, you're already in USA, you can come in at any time

1 Like

Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by onatisi(m): 7:53am On Jan 31, 2016
Atmmachine:

The only reason you wanna go to mexico is to sneak into the USA, once you're in Mexico, you're already in USA, you can come in at any time
This is totally totally totally false but I won't talk more about it. Sneaking into usa isn't as easy as u are saying.

3 Likes

Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by worry359(m): 2:10pm On Jan 31, 2016
Mr Atmmachine says that you can walk into USA any time

Mr Obama seems to have other ideas with this wall keeping people out! grin

1 Like

Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by Atmmachine(m): 4:12pm On Jan 31, 2016
worry359:
Mr Atmmachine says that you can walk into USA any time

Mr Obama seems to have other ideas with this wall keeping people out! grin

How many U.S states border the Mexico ??
You can also fence the grande prairie ??

OK, let not talk about coming through the desert, let's talk about crossing through the check point at the border, what documents do you provide when crossing the check point ??

1 Like

Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by benpedro(m): 5:04am On Feb 01, 2016
Atmmachine:
Nigeria is 100 times better than Mexico.
I drive for 20 minutes to get into Mexico from California USA.
I've been to Mexico for more than 30 times, there is nothing there, one of the nurse at the dental clinic i go to showed me her pay check, can you believe she earns $140 every month ?? That's like how much a cleaner makes everyday here in America.
Mexicans do come to America illegally, through the desert.
when you say Nigeria is 100× better than Mexico what do you really mean?please explain.Is Mexico a shit hole when compared to the US,maybe but to compare it with Nigeria, you must be joking

2 Likes

Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by benpedro(m): 5:11am On Feb 01, 2016
Atmmachine:

How many U.S states border the Mexico ??
You can also fence the grande prairie ??

OK, let not talk about coming through the desert, let's talk about crossing through the check point at the border, what documents do you provide when crossing the check point ??
for you to enter the US from Mexico through the check point at the border,you must have a valid US visa or a border card B1/B2 visa or thereabout which is so easy to get most times for a 10years validity

1 Like

Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by onatisi(m): 10:19am On Feb 01, 2016
benpedro:
for you to enter the US from Mexico through the check point at the border,you must have a valid US visa or a border card B1/B2 visa or thereabout which is so easy to get most times for a 10years validity
You get time . Most likely he only wants to find out how to cross into USA from Mexico.
Even Mexicans find it difficult to cross how much more a black man

1 Like

Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by benpedro(m): 3:25pm On Feb 01, 2016
onatisi:

You get time . Most likely he only wants to find out how to cross into USA from Mexico.
Even Mexicans find it difficult to cross how much more a black man
i think you're right bro.most people commenting here about Mexico have not been to Mexico and are just getting all their info through hearsay.Imagine someone saying that a professional in Mexico gets $140/month.i bet he doesn't know the true definition of a minimum wage which he got from google.That amount is below the Mexican minimum wage and just like in every other country the minimum wage is mostly for the unskilled/school drop outs and the most funny thing is that apart from their salaries these type of people in Mexico receives annual benefits totalling about $4,000 with lots of credit facilities/social securities for houses,cars and free medication.I also forgot to mention how the employers have to advertise and advertise with lots of concerts even promising free foods and transportation just to entice workers,now compare that with Nigeria.I have lived in both countries and can categorically tell you that it is only a drunk who would compare Mexico with Nigeria!

7 Likes

Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by LUDATRAVELS(m): 6:40am On Feb 02, 2016
Your reality is directly proportional to your perception of life.. Friends, please standby for the last part of what to expect at Mexican embassy.

1 Like

Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by LUDATRAVELS(m): 5:49pm On Feb 04, 2016
QUESTION : WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING IN MEXICO

ANSWER
As a tourist your answer should be: Nothing. I am going for vacation.

QUESTION : WILL YOU TAKE UP A JOB OR LEARN A SKILL WHILE YOU ARE THERE IN MEXICO?

ANSWER
NO,not at all.

QUESTION : WHERE ARE THE PLACES YOU WILL BE VISITING IN MEXICO ?

ANSWER

Please in answering this question make sure you are cohesive and confident. You are expected to have done findings about Mexico and particularly the state you are going. Usually your point/port of entry is Mexico City. I will personally advise you to get a few names of places of interest in that city if possible the ones in UNESCO list(not compulsory) . Most of the names are written in Spanish but they have English interpretations. Memorize the English versions of the names .Attempting to memorize the Spanish names may get you into trouble because most of the name are jaw-breaking and you may never get the pronunciations right. Like 4 to 6 names will be OK.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by Bigolly(m): 11:28pm On Feb 05, 2016
what is d best way to move to US from Mexico?
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by LUDATRAVELS(m): 1:11pm On Feb 15, 2016
Bigolly,Are you in Mexico now ?
Bigolly:
what is d best way to move to US from Mexico?
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by LUDATRAVELS(m): 3:22pm On Feb 18, 2016
Question

What route are you taking to Mexico?

Answer.

In answering this question you should know that there are many routes to Mexico many of which will require transit visas of some of the countries you will journey through without which you will not be allowed to complete your journey.The best route to mention is the LAGOS(Nigeria)-JOHANNESGURG(South Africa)- SOU-PAULO(Brazil)-MEXICO CITY(Mexico) route. Please avoid going through the U.S except you have procured the country's visa already.

1 Like

Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by btee234: 9:10am On Feb 19, 2016
My big Brothers pls o I am 22 years and still a student, I want to go and apply for Mexican tourist visa because I want to use it to get Turkish e visa my problem now is account statement, it is my daddy that is sponsoring me so can use is bank statement pls I need a quick reply sir

1 Like

Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by cmoney22222: 10:49am On Feb 19, 2016
@ LUDATRAVELS pls can you state the complete checklist so that I can arrange my document for summit. Thanks
Re: Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! by btee234: 7:02pm On Feb 20, 2016
I beg in the name of God can someone pls answer the issue of bank statement , stated above it is urgent please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Japa: I Am Confused, Please Advise. / The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.