Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,917 members, 7,806,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Save And Natural Fat Loss. (live Testimonies) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Save And Natural Fat Loss. (live Testimonies) (15461 Views)

Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D / Discovered The Hidden Secret To Fat Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Save And Natural Fat Loss. (live Testimonies) by Emade(m): 11:19am On Jan 12, 2016
Am really enjoying following you hope to join soon because my weight is 90kg and am impress with wat am seeing keep it up
Re: Save And Natural Fat Loss. (live Testimonies) by Berrylite: 8:14am On Jan 13, 2016
Emade:
Am really enjoying following you hope to join soon because my weight is 90kg and am impress with wat am seeing keep it up

Thank you so much for the compliment. We will are also waiting to join us.
Re: Save And Natural Fat Loss. (live Testimonies) by Berrylite: 8:23am On Jan 13, 2016
Good morning everyone and how was your nite..

I am bring to you the concluding testimony of one of our clients we started yesterday. Its a mind blowing testimony of tummy reduction.

This can only be done by C9 with proper monitoring my a fitness coach.

When you place an order and it's delivered to you, a fitness coach will be assigned to you and he/she will contact you and will be guiding you through the days of the therapy

Re: Save And Natural Fat Loss. (live Testimonies) by Berrylite: 2:01pm On Jan 14, 2016
Success stories all the way..
Good afternoon everyone and how is your day going?

I bring to you a pictorial testimony of one of our client that completed the C9 therapy. He allowed the coached to monitor him and also abide by the rules guiding the program.

We s continue to give you the best of our service.

Re: Save And Natural Fat Loss. (live Testimonies) by Berrylite: 1:48pm On Jan 15, 2016
I bring you the post birth flat tummy recovery of one of our client. She is is already over weight and pregnant at the point of her making contact with us and she followed our advice to wait till some months after birth before starting her program..

I bring you her life transforming testimony of clean 9 and FIT 1 combination with proper monitoring by a fitness coach...

Re: Save And Natural Fat Loss. (live Testimonies) by Berrylite: 1:44am On Jan 16, 2016
Good morning everyone and to our loyal clients, we will continue to give you the best of our service..

Due to the unavailability of some of our clients during the week days, we shall be making deliveries on Saturday and Sunday for the month of January.

Nothing can beat the weight management ability of our products. Thank you so much for helping us to help you.
Re: Save And Natural Fat Loss. (live Testimonies) by Berrylite: 8:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
Good evening everyone and happy Sunday to you all.

I am happy to announce that our agents can now make deliveries to plateau state, Abia state, Cross river and Edo state.

You can now be rest assured that your product will get to you in a matter of two days of placing orders from this states.

Thank you for all
Re: Save And Natural Fat Loss. (live Testimonies) by Berrylite: 11:03am On Jan 18, 2016
Good morning to you all and how was your nite.

The transformational changes our three weight management products brings to your body cannot be compared to any product out there.

In total health and fitness, we help you improve your total health. With C9, our latest client was able to achieved her aim of cutting down some of her excess body fat and she now loves her new self.

Thanks to C9 and wonderful coaching techniques of Anthony. May God preserve you for us all.

To place order for any of our three products,

Call: 08037818175
Whatsapp: 08057874991

Re: Save And Natural Fat Loss. (live Testimonies) by Berrylite: 8:39pm On Jan 19, 2016
ood evening everyone and how was your day. As each single day passes by, I receive a lot of questions on how our products has been able to perform these magic I put up there....

My answer to them all is that our weight management products are nor magic. In fact its decision to cut down weight therefore you should give all your possible best effort to it.

Most of our customers prefer to continue with FIT 1 after C9.

For detailed information and to place order for any of our three products,

Re: Save And Natural Fat Loss. (live Testimonies) by Berrylite: 11:45am On Jan 20, 2016
Good morning everyone and how was your night. Got this great testimony from one of our fitness team.
One thing i notice about most of our clients that successfully complete this therapy is that they are always happy and filled with joy upon seeing the results of their decision to cut down their excess body fat.

If you are making contact with us, please state the aim you wanna achieve so that we can suggest the best product for you.

It can only get better with our three weight management products. Thank you for entrusting your health matters into our own hands and we shall continue to give you the best of our service

Re: Save And Natural Fat Loss. (live Testimonies) by Berrylite: 3:54pm On Jan 22, 2016
ood afternoon everyone and how has been your day. We bring you another success story of one our client.

Our weight management programs are not magic, the supplement will do it's work while you need to fufil your own part of the program by staying connected with the fitness coach assigned to you after you confirm your order.

We s continue to provide the best of our services.
Shout out to out esteem clients who allowed us use their photos for live testimonies. God bless and keep you.

Re: Save And Natural Fat Loss. (live Testimonies) by Berrylite: 9:57am On Jan 23, 2016
It didn't just happened, it started with a desire to cut some disturbing fat and then appear FIT and healthy. This is followed by using the best product in the market and proper monitoring by a fitness coach.

C9 is the best and savest natural therapy against big tummy, thigh arm.

Re: Save And Natural Fat Loss. (live Testimonies) by Berrylite: 7:42pm On Jan 25, 2016
If you are not ready to commit 40 serious days for intensive combination of C9 and FIT 1, pls don't dream of becoming like this woman.

Our weight management program cannot be compared to any and this has been the driving force that had helped us all the while.

A simple decision to follow the guidelines and allowed to be guided by a fitness coach during thus duration will achieve for you, a desired result. Its will continue to get better by the grace of God.

Thank you all for trusting your health into our hands.

IAMLOOSEWEIGHT...

Re: Save And Natural Fat Loss. (live Testimonies) by Berrylite: 12:57pm On Jan 26, 2016
Good afternoon everyone. How has been your day. I just got the result of one of our client on FIT 1. The first two days HSS been remarkable. She lost 2kg within two days of starting the program

FIT 1 therapy is for 30days and I am already imaging the total weight she will loose @ the end of the 30 days if she continue to loose 1kg per day.

She is with the best fitness coach who is monitoring her for the 30days. It can only get better with our weight management program.

Re: Save And Natural Fat Loss. (live Testimonies) by Berrylite: 7:53am On Jan 27, 2016
Good morning to you everyone. How was your nite.
I bring you another wonder of C9 coupled with proper training my a certified fitness coach.

It will always get better day by day with our weight management therapy.

For more information and how to place order for easy delivery, contact:

Re: Save And Natural Fat Loss. (live Testimonies) by Berrylite: 9:05am On Jan 28, 2016
Good morning everyone and how was your nite.
We bring to you another success story of a client who successfully finished her Clean 9 therapy from our team..

Something is always peculiar to people who are on our program. I notice that they always put on a smiling face after completing their program.

That is what C9 will give to you. It will change your eating lifestyle and also keep you smart and healthy...

Special thanks to clients who allowed us use their pictures online. It shall continue to get better with our weight management program.
Thank you all.

Re: Save And Natural Fat Loss. (live Testimonies) by Berrylite: 1:42pm On Jan 29, 2016
Hello everyone and how is your day going...
In continuation of our client on fit 1, I bring you our latest chat..

The team projected that she will loose 20kg of body weight and for the result we just received from our coach, she is on course to realise the desired goal.

It can only get better with our weight management therapy.
NB:I want to use this medium to also implore all our clients already on this program, especially those that requested to be coached by coach Tony should daily contact him for updates on their therapy....

Thank you all for your understanding

Re: Save And Natural Fat Loss. (live Testimonies) by Berrylite: 9:06pm On Jan 29, 2016
Good evening everyone and how was your day. Like popular demand, we are here again to fufil our promise of bringing to you the fatloss ability of our different weight products.

Our lastest client used clean 9 and she had this result. It is indeed great to achieve such goal. She is happy a d grateful for meeting and trying out C9.

We appreciate all those that allowed us put up their pictures and chats. God bless you for helping us.

It will continue to get better with our weight management therapy.

Re: Save And Natural Fat Loss. (live Testimonies) by Berrylite: 8:06am On Feb 03, 2016
Good morning fellas, its been a while here ... Although, I ought to have brought this to you earlier, but it better late than never....

Our wonderful client on FIT 1 program has continue to amaze us with her weight loss testimony. Although, she told us its not easy, she still push further and I can see her achieving more than what he bargain for...

Keep the good work up coach tony. God is your strength....

It will continue to get better with our weight management therapy. Thank you all for your trust in us. We will continue to give you the best of our services

Re: Save And Natural Fat Loss. (live Testimonies) by Berrylite: 11:28am On Feb 04, 2016
Good morning to you all. Its been a while here. I bring you testimony from our our coaching crew.

Clean 9 has come to stay as the best and savest weight management therapy available. I am really happy that with the number of people who has passed through this program, nobody has indicated any form adverse reactions of any kind..

Thank you all for your trust in us and we shall continue to give you best of service.

NB: We can now make your deliveries d same day you make your request in the following towns...Ibadan, Abuja, Oshogbo, Kano, Nasarawa, Akwa ibom and Calabar.

Re: Save And Natural Fat Loss. (live Testimonies) by Berrylite: 9:12am On Feb 05, 2016
Beautiful morning to you all. How was your nite.I am happy to to give you another testimony I received from one of our coach on a client that has concluded the C9 therapy...

To have lost 8kg within 9 days can seem impossible but with C9 and proper coaching by a fitness coach assigned to you when you claim your delivery, it is achievable...

We have been receiving calls to include BBM as one of our contact and I am happy to tell you that before the week runs out.

Thank you all.

Re: Save And Natural Fat Loss. (live Testimonies) by Berrylite: 3:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
Loseweightng:
For those that really want to lose weight, but can't afford to buy Clean 9 and the rest of the quick-fix weight loss products. You may wish to visit the link below;

--For your Free tips/advice on how you can lose those stubborn weight.

--For your scientific-based weight loss secrets that will help you to lose weight and keep it off permanently.

--For advice on how to lose weight if you are on hormonal drugs, having PCOS or that you are having insulin-resistance issues

--And many much more!

Just click:

www.loseweightng.com (All info is free, no subscription or payment of any type).

Mr man, niaraland had given you all the liberty you have in this world to create as much as any thread you can create. Dont come here to derail this thread by begging for cheap traffic on your site.
If your program is worth trying, you won't come here and post link
Re: Save And Natural Fat Loss. (live Testimonies) by Berrylite: 10:32pm On Feb 06, 2016
Good evening everyone and how was your day.
With a sense of satisfaction and a job well done, I pressent to you another of our client on C9 therapy....

She actually got her C9 delivered to her last year September but decided to start the therapy this week..

She didn't allow the two days to elaps before she took her weight, in fact, she measured her weight barely 40hrs after starting the therapy, she lost 3.1kg of her body weight and people around d couldn't believe it. You will see few of our chats below

It will continue to get better with all our weight .management therapy. I thank you all for believing in us.

Expect more tomorrow

Re: Save And Natural Fat Loss. (live Testimonies) by Berrylite: 2:18pm On Feb 08, 2016
Good afternoon to you all and how is your day going. I am happy to bring you the concluding part of chats with one of our client on C9 therapy.

What really baffled me about our latest client is that she is really taking the program serious, making use of all the kits that came with the C9 pack.

It will continue to get better with our weight management program. Thank you all for trusting us with your health..

Re: Save And Natural Fat Loss. (live Testimonies) by Ama80(f): 5:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
I don't do Watsapp so would like to know ur products and d prices.
Re: Save And Natural Fat Loss. (live Testimonies) by Berrylite: 5:27am On Feb 09, 2016
Ama80:
I don't do Watsapp so would like to know ur products and d prices.
We will attend to you on call. Our contact is on the thread. Thank you.
Re: Save And Natural Fat Loss. (live Testimonies) by Berrylite: 6:46am On Feb 09, 2016
Good morning everyone and how was your nite. I just received another testimony from our best fitness coach, Tony. He just started with our latest client who has just finished her first two days...

She actually list 2kg within the first two days of starting C9 therapy. This is one of the instant result you will see when you are on any of our products.

We are also projecting that she will end up loosing between. 9-10kg @ the end of d therapy with proper monitoring.

This is another confirmation that our products are the safest and most natural therapy to weight loss.

Thank you all for helping us to help you. It will continue to get better.

NB: If you have anyone down with diabetes, please prescribe this website to them and will come back to appreciate you. www.naturehealthoptions.com/diabetes.html

Re: Save And Natural Fat Loss. (live Testimonies) by Loseweightng: 9:06am On Feb 09, 2016
Berrylite:

Mr man, niaraland had given you all the liberty you have in this world to create as much as any thread you can create. Dont come here to derail this thread by begging for cheap traffic on your site.
If your program is worth trying, you won't come here and post link

Lol...Thank God you said Niaraland and not Nairaland. Anyway, I see your advert too. Of course you will get your traffic and I will get mine-which definitely started from you. Thanks for your comment.
Re: Save And Natural Fat Loss. (live Testimonies) by Berrylite: 9:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
Good evening everyone and how was your day. I bring to you another testimony about the safety and efficacy of C9.

I discoverd that majority of our clients are always happier than before. This is what any of our products will give to you.

Thank you all for keeping fate with us and we promise that we will give you the best service..

Re: Save And Natural Fat Loss. (live Testimonies) by Berrylite: 6:55am On Feb 11, 2016
We shall continue to put smiles into faces of people who are ready to work on their body using the savest natural method of fat reduction...

Got this great testimony from our group of monitoring fitness coaches. Clean 9, FIT 1 and FIT 2 has come to stay and has proved that it can successfully help to get your desired weight loss you desired.

A decision to loose some weight today is a decision to C9, FIT 1 & FIT 2.

Thank you everyone for entrusting your health into our hands. We will continue to give you the bestvof our service.

Goodmorning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Health Benefit Of Eating Bitter Cola With Groundnut. / Whats The Cost Of Chest X-ray In Nigeria / How To Get A Male Child After So Many Females

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.