Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) (98978 Views)

Olamide, Phyno And Paul Okoye Hangout Together (photo) / Tobi And CeeC Pose Together (Photo) / [photos] See Rita Dominic, Mercy Aigbe, Genevieve And Others At The AMVCA 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by lalasticlala(m): 6:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
Genevieve Nnaji shared a photo from her upcoming movie, ‘Road to Yesterday‘, where Nigerian born British actor, Oris Erheuro, the lead male, Genevieve’s husband in the movie, was in a shower with her.

Genevieve Nnaji hasn't starred in a movie for a long time now. She is relaunching her career with this movie.

https://instagram.com/p/8Ox7VEOOte/?taken-by=genevievennaji

trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJbwCfmOR-k

2 Shares

Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by Utchgirl(f): 6:59pm On Oct 12, 2015
Genny fine, beta pikin !

Abeg wia is Introvert and Lady F ?

I need u guys here asap.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by Crocz(m): 7:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
Looks like they are both looking to revive their career...donno this british actor, and I know lotta 'em

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by HungerBAD: 7:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
So the guy rub his thing for her back?

Punishment is when you feel Genevieve ' s naked body ,and then you go home to your Vaseline.

99 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by Simitrendy: 7:10pm On Oct 12, 2015
Genevieve my Crush!
Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by rafeelly(m): 7:10pm On Oct 12, 2015
You dont mean it. What some people have been dying to see, one would just grab on a platter of gold all in d name of acting. Oya amstel malta box office i want act film

5 Likes

Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by Pineapp: 7:11pm On Oct 12, 2015
D elegant Genny cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by Omotayor123(f): 7:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
shocked Aunty Jenny, Werrin be this
Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by omusiliyu(m): 7:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
Let wait and see the content of the film
Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by danaiks(m): 7:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
I trust nollywood, they will never show fresh boobs!! angry

8 Likes

Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by emmanuel596(m): 7:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
So wat??
Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by BIBILISTIC(f): 7:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
Just movies..... Shut ur eyes!!!
Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by Neplusultra(f): 7:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
And so?
Pls let her be! angry

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by tobtap: 7:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
kk
Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by Vinshu(f): 7:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
It's cool

1 Like

Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by Sijo01(f): 7:20pm On Oct 12, 2015
Seems they were quarreling in the 2nd & 3rd pics
Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by UjSizzle(f): 7:20pm On Oct 12, 2015
Apparently this is news undecided
Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by emilyone(f): 7:20pm On Oct 12, 2015
Isn't that the actor that acted in sometimes in April?

1 Like

Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by drnairalov: 7:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
I think say I ugly but this wan wowo pass me sha, the guys face looks like amittyville horror

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by hardywaltz(m): 7:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
Alaba boiz go soon release the film for us...

5 Likes

Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by BrownCookie(f): 7:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
I hope there is a good story line behind that movie.

Not just big names
Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by truelyt: 7:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
chai see as i rush enter d thread thinkin il see Geni's bobi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by Dottore: 7:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
Every of her poo makes front page
Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
So?
Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by ShakurM(m): 7:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
why did I book space 4 this sef! angry

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by sukkot: 7:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
that guy resembu truckpusher grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by pet4ril(f): 7:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
shocked shocked shocked I must tell my senior broda cheesy cheesy
Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
She's Single after all undecided

1 Like

Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by Simitrendy: 7:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
drnairalov:
I think say I ugly but this wan wowo pass me sha, the guys face looks like amittyville horror

U worwor pass d guy joor

grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her / Sarkodie Replies Yemi Alade Over Her Claims On Him Disgracing Her Three Times / Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.