Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Falae Abduction: Withdraw Your 2-wks Ultimatum, Fulani Group Tells Afenifere - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falae Abduction: Withdraw Your 2-wks Ultimatum, Fulani Group Tells Afenifere (2154 Views)

We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group / Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode / Withdraw Your 2-week Ultimatum, Fulani Tells afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falae Abduction: Withdraw Your 2-wks Ultimatum, Fulani Group Tells Afenifere by alcmene: 7:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
The Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria has asked the Yoruba Socio-Cultural group, Afenifere, to withdraw the two weeks ultimatum issued to Fulani herdsmen living in the South-west over the recent kidnap of Chief Olu Falae by alleged Fulani herdsmen.

Addressing a news conference on Monday in Abuja, the National Secretary of the Association, Mr Baba Ngelzarma, condemned the recent abduction of the former Secretary to the Government of the Federation.

Mr Ngelzarma admitted that the kidnap of Falae was a criminal offence that must not be allowed to go unpunished by security agencies but noted that it was unfair to brand all Fulani herdsmen as criminals.

The group added that their members were also suffering from the activities of kidnappers who collect ransom from the herdsmen in addition to carting away their cattle.

The former SGF was kidnapped from his farm in Ondo State on Monday, September 21 with his abductors demanding for a cash sum of 100 million naira, later reduced to 90 million naira, as ransom.

President Muhammadu Buhari consequently directed the IGP and other security agencies to take all necessary action to ensure the safe and speedy rescue of the former SGF.

Chief Olu Falae, who is also a former presidential candidate, was released by his captors on Thursday, September 24.

Two weeks after his release, five of the eight abductors of the elder statesman were nabbed in Niger, Ekiti and Ondo states by the Special Intelligence Team deployed by the Inspector-General of Police (IGP), Mr Solomon Arase.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/falae-abduction-withdraw-your-2-wks-ultimatum-fulani-group-tells-afenifere/
Re: Falae Abduction: Withdraw Your 2-wks Ultimatum, Fulani Group Tells Afenifere by alcmene: 7:02pm On Oct 12, 2015
This is a slap on the face of the SW

You spanked a kid and still ordered him to shut up undecided

4 Likes

Re: Falae Abduction: Withdraw Your 2-wks Ultimatum, Fulani Group Tells Afenifere by dunkem21(m): 7:02pm On Oct 12, 2015

1 Like

Re: Falae Abduction: Withdraw Your 2-wks Ultimatum, Fulani Group Tells Afenifere by OHDWISE: 7:04pm On Oct 12, 2015
This is so not cool.....no one accept fault in Nigeria again..#weallplaythedefence

1 Like

Re: Falae Abduction: Withdraw Your 2-wks Ultimatum, Fulani Group Tells Afenifere by Lattop(m): 7:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
Beheading is not the medicine for headache

Ori bibe koni ogun ori fifo
Re: Falae Abduction: Withdraw Your 2-wks Ultimatum, Fulani Group Tells Afenifere by wytecat: 7:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
At least we got them worried and talking.

Your fathers and chiefs were not only kidnapped but killed and no one said a thing.
Are you saying Yoruba freedom is more important than Ibos's lives?
alcmene:
This is a slap on the face of the SW

You spanked a kid and still ordered him to shut up undecided

6 Likes

Re: Falae Abduction: Withdraw Your 2-wks Ultimatum, Fulani Group Tells Afenifere by joeyfire(m): 7:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
Afenifere body language strong o. The ultimatum has worked wonders. Not only is miyetti Allah jittery the kidnappers have been suddenly found

3 Likes

Re: Falae Abduction: Withdraw Your 2-wks Ultimatum, Fulani Group Tells Afenifere by Ezenwammadu(m): 7:25pm On Oct 12, 2015
Slave masters has issued an order and the servant must carry out the order

11 Likes

Re: Falae Abduction: Withdraw Your 2-wks Ultimatum, Fulani Group Tells Afenifere by anibi9674: 7:33pm On Oct 12, 2015
why are this herdsmen always moving down south ?

1 Like

Re: Falae Abduction: Withdraw Your 2-wks Ultimatum, Fulani Group Tells Afenifere by owobokiri(m): 7:35pm On Oct 12, 2015
You see wetin AK 47 mouths can cause? This thing is escalating quickly..... Na to withdraw the empty ultimatum and then scurry back to their brown roof enclave be the next thing... If fulani yells jump, they will ask, how high?

11 Likes

Re: Falae Abduction: Withdraw Your 2-wks Ultimatum, Fulani Group Tells Afenifere by DMerciful(m): 7:40pm On Oct 12, 2015
Such impunity undecided
Re: Falae Abduction: Withdraw Your 2-wks Ultimatum, Fulani Group Tells Afenifere by oloyedayo(m): 7:44pm On Oct 12, 2015
Fulani!!!
They like talking about their own right while impinging on others.
Abduction of falae is one of many atrocities of the fulanis and I hope their leaders heard of the heardsmen that grazed falae's farm not up to a week after he was kidnapped.

1 Like

Re: Falae Abduction: Withdraw Your 2-wks Ultimatum, Fulani Group Tells Afenifere by Liamm(m): 7:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
I'm seeing coolitempa, the Queen of tribal bigotry cool

2 Likes

Re: Falae Abduction: Withdraw Your 2-wks Ultimatum, Fulani Group Tells Afenifere by QuotaSystem: 7:47pm On Oct 12, 2015
The mistake that was made was attributing the activities of the criminals to the Fulani tribe, instead of treating them for what they are; cold blooded criminals.

1 Like

Re: Falae Abduction: Withdraw Your 2-wks Ultimatum, Fulani Group Tells Afenifere by omolami: 7:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
Tsetseflies and leeches making noise.

3 Likes

Re: Falae Abduction: Withdraw Your 2-wks Ultimatum, Fulani Group Tells Afenifere by QuotaSystem: 8:02pm On Oct 12, 2015
oloyedayo:
Fulani!!!
They like talking about their own right while impinging on others.
Abduction of falae is one of many atrocities of the fulanis and I hope their leaders heard of the herdsmen that grazed falae's farm not up to a week after he was kidnapped.

Why is it so difficult to treat the herdsmen for the criminals they are? It is completely pointless to paint the crimes with an ethnic hue; last time I checked the activities of your genital harvesting brothers are not referred to as "Yoruba Ritualists".
Re: Falae Abduction: Withdraw Your 2-wks Ultimatum, Fulani Group Tells Afenifere by Blackfire(m): 8:03pm On Oct 12, 2015
This look exactly like the game of draft......

Touch and play
Re: Falae Abduction: Withdraw Your 2-wks Ultimatum, Fulani Group Tells Afenifere by Aromas: 8:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
Well let see if Afenifere's will reply
Yorubaland will forever remain the peaceful ethnic group in Nigeria base on their friendship and loved they show to other ethnics group.

1 Like

Re: Falae Abduction: Withdraw Your 2-wks Ultimatum, Fulani Group Tells Afenifere by coolitempa(f): 8:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
Liamm:
I'm seeing coolitempa, the Queen of tribal bigotry cool

Thunder fire your flat.head.......get off my mention immediately..... angry.....before I invoke curses on ur akpuhead..... angry

4 Likes

Re: Falae Abduction: Withdraw Your 2-wks Ultimatum, Fulani Group Tells Afenifere by Liamm(m): 8:20pm On Oct 12, 2015
coolitempa:

Thunder fire your flat.head.......get off my mention immediately..... angry.....before I invoke curses on ur akpuhead..... angry
lmao grin, And she never disappointed. I've made it my daily routine to remember you in my prayers and when I do, guess what I pray for; "That coolitempa weds an IGBO man"

Now that's patriotism cool

6 Likes

Re: Falae Abduction: Withdraw Your 2-wks Ultimatum, Fulani Group Tells Afenifere by DIVINE78: 8:36pm On Oct 12, 2015
Foolanis should be chased away from the south. The are killers and destroyers.
Re: Falae Abduction: Withdraw Your 2-wks Ultimatum, Fulani Group Tells Afenifere by DIVINE78: 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
DIVINE78:
Foolanis should be chased away from the south. The are killers and destroyers.
Shame on miyeti allah for claiming Fulani herdsmen didn't kidnap Chief Olu Falae.
Re: Falae Abduction: Withdraw Your 2-wks Ultimatum, Fulani Group Tells Afenifere by ellabooz(f): 8:44pm On Oct 12, 2015
Fulani and their educated slaves.
Re: Falae Abduction: Withdraw Your 2-wks Ultimatum, Fulani Group Tells Afenifere by MrMbaM: 8:50pm On Oct 12, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Slave masters has issued an order and the servant must carry out the order

5th class apku eating citizen like you remain a slave to all tribes in Nigeria- From the major tribe, to the Ijaw, and recently Igala killing you never do well in Anambra. You are a sure slave and will die as one including your senile mother.

1 Like

Re: Falae Abduction: Withdraw Your 2-wks Ultimatum, Fulani Group Tells Afenifere by frankyychiji(f): 8:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
coolitempa:

Lols @akpuhead grin grin
..how long have you two been married? smiley
Re: Falae Abduction: Withdraw Your 2-wks Ultimatum, Fulani Group Tells Afenifere by VirginFinder: 9:44pm On Oct 12, 2015
owobokiri:
You see wetin AK 47 mouths can cause? This thing is escalating quickly..... Na to withdraw the empty ultimatum and then scurry back to their brown roof enclave be the next thing... If fulani yells jump, they will ask, how high?

You are a dullard!
Haven't the abductors been found?
Does Afenifere have a standing army? Yet the Fulanis are pissing their pants.
#Proudly Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Falae Abduction: Withdraw Your 2-wks Ultimatum, Fulani Group Tells Afenifere by VirginFinder: 9:45pm On Oct 12, 2015
ellabooz:

You are wailing bastard!
Why are the 'Almighty Fulanis' denying the kidnapping like there is no tomorrow?

2 Likes

Re: Falae Abduction: Withdraw Your 2-wks Ultimatum, Fulani Group Tells Afenifere by VirginFinder: 9:48pm On Oct 12, 2015
ellabooz:

You are a wailing bastard!
Why are the 'Almighty Fulanis' denying the kidnapping like there is no tomorrow?

1 Like

Re: Falae Abduction: Withdraw Your 2-wks Ultimatum, Fulani Group Tells Afenifere by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
owobokiri:
brown roof? aren't d ibos who excaped hash south east d ones living in d brown roofs?
u r making mockery of us aiit? u own time r coming. tenk god fulanis,hausas and yoruba love 2 handle u well well.

1 Like

Re: Falae Abduction: Withdraw Your 2-wks Ultimatum, Fulani Group Tells Afenifere by coolitempa(f): 10:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
Liamm:
lmao grin, And she never disappointed. I've made it my daily routine to remember you in my prayers and when I do, guess what I pray for; "That coolitempa weds an IGBO man"

Now that's patriotism cool

Not unless you want me arrested for murder......back to sender.... angry
Re: Falae Abduction: Withdraw Your 2-wks Ultimatum, Fulani Group Tells Afenifere by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
coolitempa:

you must marry ibo man whether you like it or not sad
Re: Falae Abduction: Withdraw Your 2-wks Ultimatum, Fulani Group Tells Afenifere by Liamm(m): 10:28pm On Oct 12, 2015
coolitempa:

don't you know I mean well for for you? cheesy Trust me... Dating or tying the knots with an IGBO man would clear your perception of igbos being "flat heads and akpu eating" people. Lest I forget. Endeavour to do a thorough research on your current boyfriend as trusted sources close to me claim he is igbo but grew up in Yoruba. cheesy

Last bullet:
You're not doing me any good by returning my gesture as I am not gay and won't identify with any.

Goodnight

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today / N'delta Militants Are No Pushovers, We Lack Equipment To Confront Them' - Chief / Military Can’t Dislodge Us From Lagos, Ogun Creeks – Militants Courtesy The SUN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.