Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Transforming Igbo Nation To A First World Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Transforming Igbo Nation To A First World Nation (2039 Views)

Lagos State Transforming Falomo Under Bridge (Photos) / What Does It Take To Build A Developed First World Nation? / How Gov Obiano Is Transforming Awka To A Modern City Pics Of Old And New Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transforming Igbo Nation To A First World Nation by BlackTechnology: 7:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
Greetings to all true Igbos

Today I write for posterity sake. That the future may have an idea of how to get better itself

One of our great desire as a people is to build a society similar to that obtainable in developed nations.

Today, I wish to make known an idea capable of transforming Igboland into a First World Society in the midst of retrogressive and conservative societies.

This idea I term " INCOME STIMULATED PROSPERITY "

This idea is all about the positive manipulation of income earnings to stimulate economic prosperity.

It is a known fact that economic prosperity is directly proportional to spending , saving and investing. In other words , the more people spend save and invest , the more prosperity fills the land.

It is a well known fact that increase in income earnings is directly proportional to spending saving and investing. In other words , the more people earn the more they spend save and invest which directly affects positively economic prosperity.

I want to state with fact that , if SE governments can increase salaries without the knowledge of the press, it will help stimulate the economy of the SE.

Yes demand will increase which will lead to temporary inflation in price of goods and services, yet this will be temporary because of the entrepreneur nature of Igbos to tap into profitable ventures which will see supply catching up with demand , thereby driving down prices due to proliferation of new businesses.

If there is a perfect time to further bridge the gap between Igboland and the developed nations, now is the perfect time.

Warning : It must be done secretly without the knowledge of the press to avoid businesses inflating prices outside the forces of genuine demand and supply curve.

God bless SE and SS

Barcanista Carnegiefan

3 Likes

Re: Transforming Igbo Nation To A First World Nation by BlackTechnology: 7:25pm On Oct 12, 2015
mynd44, obinoscopy, lalasticala, Jarus, Sagamite, barcanista, omenka, obiageli, berem, cramjones, coe4eva, whitetechnology, Ola6, Rossike, Truckpusher, Babyosisi, collynzo23, theassassin, jmaine, idumuose, Sunnybobo3, joehannibal, BlackTechnology , LeOstrich, OLADD, biafranqueen, Jmaine, Jamace, Atlwireless, Anonimi, Sunnybobo, Customized13, Opiaoku, Petrov10, gramci, Taharqa, Iamodenigbo, Arysexy, Descartes, Gh0stFreak, Shizzlestar, ujoinme, rozayx5, omenka, egift, caseless, ngeneukwenu, cleverly, Obiagelli, Berem, Iligunboy, ilungunboy, Donphilopus, Keneking, Mogidi, Barcarnista, Obiagelli, Demdem, GenBuhari, Kelsoft, Donphilopus, Koboko69, Arresa, Caseless, Gbawe, michaelsokoto, gbawe, abagworo, OrlandoOwoh, jomoh, Arewafederation, Soroptimist, Pendy79, Neenar, Desola, MizMyColi, Horus, Whitecat007, Lakpalakpa, ShehuAba, Rawani, Tribaleast, Olaaderin, Nduchucks, Lacasa, Omerta, Ilugunboy, Naptu2, Aussie, Joseph1013, Olayinka8793, MalcoImX, PassingShot, mayoroflagos, shymexx, chukwudi44, wombraiders, mudraker, bishopjuice, ghostfacekiller, chiefjusticefuk. firefire, datolee, bloodykiller, ichidodo, ratiken, dozzybaba, phockphockman, longeria, anonimi, titaljharem, aryzgreat, publisher, brownlord, iconize, rigarmortis, Descartes, Ikenna351, Afam4eva, maclatunji, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, pointb, pazienza, OKDNigeria, stebell, brokenTV, longeria, rozayx5, IKJ66, swtdrms, ilugunboy, Mogidi, Elslim, bitterleafsoup
Re: Transforming Igbo Nation To A First World Nation by tobtap: 7:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
ok
Re: Transforming Igbo Nation To A First World Nation by mightyhaze: 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
Observin,..
Re: Transforming Igbo Nation To A First World Nation by Olayinka8793(m): 12:37am On Oct 13, 2015
BlackTechnology:
mynd44, obinoscopy, lalasticala, Jarus, Sagamite, barcanista, omenka, obiageli, berem, cramjones, coe4eva, whitetechnology, Ola6, Rossike, Truckpusher, Babyosisi, collynzo23, theassassin, jmaine, idumuose, Sunnybobo3, joehannibal, BlackTechnology , LeOstrich, OLADD, biafranqueen, Jmaine, Jamace, Atlwireless, Anonimi, Sunnybobo, Customized13, Opiaoku, Petrov10, gramci, Taharqa, Iamodenigbo, Arysexy, Descartes, Gh0stFreak, Shizzlestar, ujoinme, rozayx5, omenka, egift, caseless, ngeneukwenu, cleverly, Obiagelli, Berem, Iligunboy, ilungunboy, Donphilopus, Keneking, Mogidi, Barcarnista, Obiagelli, Demdem, GenBuhari, Kelsoft, Donphilopus, Koboko69, Arresa, Caseless, Gbawe, michaelsokoto, gbawe, abagworo, OrlandoOwoh, jomoh, Arewafederation, Soroptimist, Pendy79, Neenar, Desola, MizMyColi, Horus, Whitecat007, Lakpalakpa, ShehuAba, Rawani, Tribaleast, Olaaderin, Nduchucks, Lacasa, Omerta, Ilugunboy, Naptu2, Aussie, Joseph1013, Olayinka8793, MalcoImX, PassingShot, mayoroflagos, shymexx, chukwudi44, wombraiders, mudraker, bishopjuice, ghostfacekiller, chiefjusticefuk. firefire, datolee, bloodykiller, ichidodo, ratiken, dozzybaba, phockphockman, longeria, anonimi, titaljharem, aryzgreat, publisher, brownlord, iconize, rigarmortis, Descartes, Ikenna351, Afam4eva, maclatunji, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, pointb, pazienza, OKDNigeria, stebell, brokenTV, longeria, rozayx5, IKJ66, swtdrms, ilugunboy, Mogidi, Elslim, bitterleafsoup
Re: Transforming Igbo Nation To A First World Nation by Truckpusher(m): 12:51am On Oct 13, 2015
E
BlackTechnology:

Today I write for posterity sake. That the future may have an idea of how to get better itself

One of our great desire as a people is to build a society similar to that obtainable in developed nations.

Today, I wish to make known an idea capable of transforming Igboland into a First World Society in the midst of retrogressive and conservative societies.

This idea is all about the positive manipulation of income earnings to stimulate economic prosperity.

It is a known fact that economic prosperity is directly proportional to spending , saving and investing. In other words , the more people spend save and invest , the more prosperity fills the land.

It is a well known fact that increase in income earnings is directly proportional to spending saving and investing. In other words , the more people earn the more they spend save and invest which directly affects positively economic prosperity.

I want to state with fact that , if SE governments can increase salaries without the knowledge of the press, it will help stimulate the economy of the SE.

Yes demand will increase which will lead to temporary inflation in price of goods and services, yet this will be temporary because of the entrepreneur nature of Igbos to tap into profitable ventures which will see supply catching up with demand , thereby driving down prices due to proliferation of new businesses.

If there is a perfect time to further bridge the gap between Igboland and the developed nations, now is the perfect time.

Warning : It must be done secretly without the knowledge of the press to avoid businesses inflating prices outside the forces of genuine demand and supply curve.

God bless SE and SS

Barcanista Carnegiefan
You have some great points but no nation or a people can achieve economic prosperity without becoming an industrialized nation even as I totally agree that a lot of micro economy borne out regional and state policies and a well educated SME's that can predict the local market and a willing population that would be forced to work or learn a trade can almost achieve a noticeable and distinctive economic prosperity.
We are already getting there while some states are still accepting bailout funds from FG.

1 Like

Re: Transforming Igbo Nation To A First World Nation by Pavore9: 4:31am On Oct 13, 2015
It is way beyond the increase of civil servants' salaries. We must produce more as a people, entrepreneurship is in our DNA and that should be tapped in. It is way beyond importing from china for resale. Though the combined land mass of the five southern eastern states is 29,095km² while Kogi state alone is 29,833 km², our land size is not a disadvantage but the human capital development which influences output is what really matters. Citing Israel as an example. it is just 20,770 km² as a Country and still smaller than the South East but Israel is one of the world's leading food-exporting countries not to talk of their military prowess. Is that not a message?

Just as the late Oliver De Coque sang in one of his tracks about Science & Technology, we have a strong flair for academics just as we have rich traditions of craftsmanship, exploring these which is innate in us would spur the rapid development of igboland.

ka chineke me zi okwu.

5 Likes

Re: Transforming Igbo Nation To A First World Nation by PointB: 8:34am On Oct 13, 2015
BlackTechnology:

God bless SE and SS

Barcanista Carnegiefan

For starters I doubt if any government will increase salaries or do anything of tactical impact without the informing the press. How will they campaign for re-election without without using such gestures as achievement.

Personally, I am student of George Clason (Richest Man in Babylon) philosophy of "PAY YOURSELF FIRST." Everyone who earn income, no matter how small it is, can use the accumulated "One tenth" of his income to build a fortune for himself.

If you get salary increase that's fine, but ultimately what needs to be change is orientation about money. You need to read George Clason's Richest Man in Babylon and recommend it to anyone you wish to help.
Re: Transforming Igbo Nation To A First World Nation by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
EYou have some great points but no nation or a people can achieve economic prosperity without becoming an industrialized nation even as I totally agree that a lot of micro economy borne out regional and state policies and a well educated SME's that can predict the local market and a willing population that would be forced to work or learn a trade can almost achieve a noticeable and distinctive economic prosperity.
We are already getting there while some states are still accepting bailout funds from FG.
Re: Transforming Igbo Nation To A First World Nation by rigarmortis: 9:37am On Oct 13, 2015
good idea, only if it were possible.
Re: Transforming Igbo Nation To A First World Nation by BlackTechnology: 7:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
rigarmortis:
good idea, only if it were possible.

Thank you

It is possible if the State governments are willing to invest in multiple things that can generate lots of cash to increase salaries especially low income salary earners.

Eg Most meats fish milk and protein foods consumed in the East are imported.

If the SE governments can build farm houses to increase local production, this will generate enough cash to increase salaries especially that of low income salary earners

A simple case scenario

Imagine the East can locally rear enough cows to the point of selling 10000 cows locally a day, she will be able to generate 500 million naira per day if the net profit per cow is 50 thousand naira.

Now imagine the impact on the local economy if 2 billion naira is used to increase the salaries of people earning between 18000-50000 naira.

A reasonable increase will lead to more spendings savings and investments.

PointB pavore9 cool

1 Like

Re: Transforming Igbo Nation To A First World Nation by CSTR2: 7:21pm On Oct 13, 2015
The SE cannot become first world in a third world Nigeria, no matter how much you wish it.
Re: Transforming Igbo Nation To A First World Nation by BlackTechnology: 7:22pm On Oct 13, 2015
PointB:

For starters I doubt if any government will increase salaries or do anything of tactical impact without the informing the press. How will they campaign for re-election without without using such gestures as achievement.

Personally, I am student of George Clason (Richest Man in Babylon) philosophy of "PAY YOURSELF FIRST." Everyone who earn income, no matter how small it is, can use the accumulated "One tenth" of his income to build a fortune for himself.

If you get salary increase that's fine, but ultimately what needs to be change is orientation about money. You need to read George Clason's Richest Man in Babylon and recommend it to anyone you wish to help.

To be sincere it is difficult to save , spend and invest if your income is not reasonably OK. cool

That's why Microfinance banks are encouraged worldwide. cool
Re: Transforming Igbo Nation To A First World Nation by BlackTechnology: 7:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
CSTR2:
The SE cannot become first world in a third world Nigeria, no matter how much you wish it.

It is possible

Despite the level of poverty in Nigeria, they are still people richer than the US President

Despite the level of wealth in US, they are still people poorer than you in the US

Life is full of usual scenarios cool

2 Likes

Re: Transforming Igbo Nation To A First World Nation by BlackTechnology: 7:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
EYou have some great points but no nation or a people can achieve economic prosperity without becoming an industrialized nation even as I totally agree that a lot of micro economy borne out regional and state policies and a well educated SME's that can predict the local market and a willing population that would be forced to work or learn a trade can almost achieve a noticeable and distinctive economic prosperity.

Fact but don't forget that industries tend to migrate and spring up in places where spendings savings and investments are high cool
Re: Transforming Igbo Nation To A First World Nation by PointB: 7:36pm On Oct 13, 2015
BlackTechnology:

To be sincere it is difficult to save , spend and invest if your income is not reasonably OK. cool

That's why Microfinance banks are encouraged worldwide. cool

Same way it is difficult for government to increase worker's salary. Government function in similar way to individual. The less they have the less they spend. That's why people try to insulate themselves from government and take their destiny in their own hands. In any case, no matter how much/little you earn, saving 10% will not make much dent in your pocket. It's a matter of discipline.
Re: Transforming Igbo Nation To A First World Nation by investnow2013: 7:44pm On Oct 13, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Thank you

It is possible if the State governments are willing to invest in multiple things that can generate lots of cash to increase salaries especially low income salary earners.

Eg Most meats fish milk and protein foods consumed in the East are imported.

If the SE governments can build farm houses to increase local production, this will generate enough cash to increase salaries especially that of low income salary earners

A simple case scenario

Imagine the East can locally rear enough cows to the point of selling 10000 cows locally a day, she will be able to generate 500 million naira per day if the net profit per cow is 50 thousand naira.

Now imagine the impact on the local economy if 2 billion naira is used to increase the salaries of people earning between 18000-50000 naira.

A reasonable increase will lead to more spendings savings and investments.

PointB pavore9 cool
Investments in Agriculture & Food processing should be encouraged!.I will like a situation where more technical education is encouraged!.Financial assistance should be given to Igbo investments on Steel & Metal works, Shoe & Garment industry located in Igboland!.Business Park with all necessary infrastructure for specific industries should be built & Financial assistance including Tax breaks should be given to entrepreneurs in these parks in Igboland!.

1 Like

Re: Transforming Igbo Nation To A First World Nation by CSTR2: 10:12am On Oct 14, 2015
BlackTechnology:

It is possible

Despite the level of poverty in Nigeria, they are still people richer than the US President

Despite the level of wealth in US, they are still people poorer than you in the US

Life is full of usual scenarios cool
This is a very simplistic way of looking at it.
Yes, there are poor people in first world nations, true. But it is impossible to create a first wold nation when you don't have sovereignty.
Economic and political decisions that are necessary for first world actualization are sovereign in nature.
The SE is not sovereign the last time I checked.
Re: Transforming Igbo Nation To A First World Nation by BlackTechnology: 10:32am On Oct 14, 2015
CSTR2:
This is a very simplistic way of looking at it.
Yes, there are poor people in first world nations, true. But it is impossible to create a first wold nation when you don't have sovereignty.
Economic and political decisions that are necessary for first world actualization are sovereign in nature.
The SE is not sovereign the last time I checked.

We are not sovereign but yet our villages are filled with modern houses and indigenous industries while other parts of Nigeria are filled with mud houses and bushes.

My brother in as much I desire Biafra, we can build Biafra before we establish Biafra.

This we have started, eg Our cities Students and Industries are top in the country . TRUE OR FALSE. cool

If we wait till we get Biafra before we build a first world society then we are not serious

We don't need sovereignty but good idea plan and determination to build a first world society. cool

Biafra should not allow the backward of others hinder us

That's was the idea Sam Mbakwe pursued. cool

1 Like

Re: Transforming Igbo Nation To A First World Nation by Bitterleafsoup: 2:23pm On Oct 14, 2015
1. Infrastructure
2.Fiscal Discipline
3.Green manufacturing and I do mean green. Not what is happening in Nnewi now that the sky is black.
4. Infrastructure

We must stop being known as importers and focus on becoming exporters!
Re: Transforming Igbo Nation To A First World Nation by tck2000(m): 2:32pm On Jun 12, 2019
Why Igbo and Not Nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

Amechi The Driver. / Igbos Don’t Have To Take Any Other Tribe Land / Terrorists Currently Attacking San Bernandino In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.