Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Daily Independent Staff Go On Strike Over Non-payment Of Salary (Photos) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Daily Independent Staff Go On Strike Over Non-payment Of Salary (Photos) (9966 Views)

Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries / A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary / When You Start Collecting Salary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daily Independent Staff Go On Strike Over Non-payment Of Salary (Photos) by olokfor: 7:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-yCiUoBOl1ds/Vhvlw9i10uI/AAAAAAAG8B4/5G9WnQqwZN4/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

Nigerian Union of Journalists today picketed the office of Daily Independent Newspapers led by the national President of NUJ, Alhaji Waheed Odusile, over non payment of 23 months salary arrears. See more photos after the cut...

[img]http://1.bp..com/-PSHXxC_m5K8/VhvlxWyoirI/AAAAAAAG8B8/IoSb3wKaD9Q/s1600/2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-ZNYjxZjJ8_o/VhvlyLr6lcI/AAAAAAAG8CI/PKh-zA4JDmg/s1600/4.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-IFWkC693vxA/VhvlykGB14I/AAAAAAAG8CM/yWbmPaFMvmU/s1600/5.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-f6InNSDVF9w/VhvlzUwiavI/AAAAAAAG8CU/XGh8ryd_Mzo/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/10/photos-daily-independent-staff-go-on.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove
Re: Daily Independent Staff Go On Strike Over Non-payment Of Salary (Photos) by MosakuAW(m): 7:50pm On Oct 12, 2015
shocked 23 months ke! Thats 2yrs already.

Who is the owner of the Newspaper company? Private owned or Public.

....and people cant resign because there is no work in Naija. This is 21st century slavery.

6 Likes

Re: Daily Independent Staff Go On Strike Over Non-payment Of Salary (Photos) by ADULTBASE(m): 7:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
Nigerian and their unGOdly protest.
Instead of waisting money protesting,the möney can sustain them till december!
Re: Daily Independent Staff Go On Strike Over Non-payment Of Salary (Photos) by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
"Hypocrisy is when you support your own
criminals(amaechi, atiku, tinubu etc), and when
I support my own criminals(mimiko, saraki etc)
you begin to condemn me. Is amaechi different
from mimiko? We are not ready for change at
all in this country". Quote me anywhere

@topic, its too bad, a laborer deserves his wage.

3 Likes

Re: Daily Independent Staff Go On Strike Over Non-payment Of Salary (Photos) by yomalex(m): 8:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
Demonic companies full this country no be small
Re: Daily Independent Staff Go On Strike Over Non-payment Of Salary (Photos) by odinese(m): 8:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
.wtf??
Don't get.
But how have they been feeding and doing some other things?
Re: Daily Independent Staff Go On Strike Over Non-payment Of Salary (Photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"Hypocrisy is when you support your own
criminals(amaechi, atiku, tinubu etc), and when
I support my own criminals(mimiko, saraki etc)
you begin to condemn me. Is amaechi different
from mimiko? We are not ready for change at
all in this country". Quote me anywhere
@topic, its too bad, a laborer deserves his wage.
Only a fool will quote you beyond this thread....

2 Likes

Re: Daily Independent Staff Go On Strike Over Non-payment Of Salary (Photos) by SuPeRq(f): 8:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
All will be well
Re: Daily Independent Staff Go On Strike Over Non-payment Of Salary (Photos) by omusiliyu(m): 8:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
That's bad....
Re: Daily Independent Staff Go On Strike Over Non-payment Of Salary (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
ADULTBASE:
Nigerian and their unGOdly protest.
Instead of waisting money protesting,the möney can sustain them till december!
where is the wisdom in what you just said.

And what money did you give them

6 Likes

Re: Daily Independent Staff Go On Strike Over Non-payment Of Salary (Photos) by Obinna53: 8:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
Rubbish ni
Re: Daily Independent Staff Go On Strike Over Non-payment Of Salary (Photos) by hardywaltz(m): 8:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
Monkey dey work
Baboon dey chop -
Most Nigerian company policy

1 Like

Re: Daily Independent Staff Go On Strike Over Non-payment Of Salary (Photos) by Obinna53: 8:25pm On Oct 12, 2015
SELF EMPLOYMENTVSTILL D BEST cool

1 Like

Re: Daily Independent Staff Go On Strike Over Non-payment Of Salary (Photos) by adioolayi(m): 8:25pm On Oct 12, 2015
Who will defend the masses media organisations where we run to whenever the masses feel oppressed and cheated are gradually becoming enemy of the masses!

If daily independent should carry any news of a state government owing salary without them paying theirs... Thunder will fire the management..walahi!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daily Independent Staff Go On Strike Over Non-payment Of Salary (Photos) by Dindondin(m): 8:25pm On Oct 12, 2015
a worker deserves his wages.
they are free to strike
Last Bullet:
happy striking
Re: Daily Independent Staff Go On Strike Over Non-payment Of Salary (Photos) by SuPeRq(f): 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
Una dey work without pay up to that months and una just dey protest now.............. Nawa for una ooooo
Re: Daily Independent Staff Go On Strike Over Non-payment Of Salary (Photos) by mayormick(m): 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
Daily independent office? Not sure an organization dat has office like dis can pay salary. May God help us
Re: Daily Independent Staff Go On Strike Over Non-payment Of Salary (Photos) by Obinna53: 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
To be self employed is the best in Naija system o undecided

1 Like

Re: Daily Independent Staff Go On Strike Over Non-payment Of Salary (Photos) by troot: 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
this can't be true
Re: Daily Independent Staff Go On Strike Over Non-payment Of Salary (Photos) by Brytawon(m): 8:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
....and den u ask yourself if Nigeria is progress. SMH
Re: Daily Independent Staff Go On Strike Over Non-payment Of Salary (Photos) by anonimi: 8:27pm On Oct 12, 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daily Independent Staff Go On Strike Over Non-payment Of Salary (Photos) by scribble: 8:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
Hmmmm

They need to focus on digital
Re: Daily Independent Staff Go On Strike Over Non-payment Of Salary (Photos) by paul288yahoo(m): 8:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
it is well
Re: Daily Independent Staff Go On Strike Over Non-payment Of Salary (Photos) by ADULTBASE(m): 8:39pm On Oct 12, 2015
Google is your friend!
ilobasama:
where is the wisdom in what you just said.

And what money did you give them
Re: Daily Independent Staff Go On Strike Over Non-payment Of Salary (Photos) by Ephemmm: 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2015
handsomeclouds:

Only a fool will quote you beyond this thread....

tongue tongue tongue You have shown yourself not only as 'master fool' but also as the 'front-runner of fools' by quoting him already...

2 Likes

Re: Daily Independent Staff Go On Strike Over Non-payment Of Salary (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 12, 2015
Ephemmm:

tongue tongue tongue You have shown yourself not only as 'master fool' but also as the 'front-runner of fools' by quoting him already...
And you are biggest fool ever liveth to have quoted me

1 Like

Re: Daily Independent Staff Go On Strike Over Non-payment Of Salary (Photos) by Ephemmm: 8:45pm On Oct 12, 2015
handsomeclouds:
And you are biggest fool ever liveth to have quoted me

Who mistakenly released this sexually-starved Bingo from its cage at this hour of the day?

1 Like

Re: Daily Independent Staff Go On Strike Over Non-payment Of Salary (Photos) by bonechamberlain(m): 8:45pm On Oct 12, 2015
na wa o, up till now no comment .. almost 30 min after the post the front page isn't yet filled up..

where are nairalanders.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Given A Complete Freedom To Start Afresh, What Profession Would You Choose? / How Do I Meet My 200 Million Naira Target By December? / First Photos From The All Nigerian Society Of Engineers General Meeting In Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.