Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,196 members, 7,807,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

How Does It Feel To Have Surnames Like Anini Or Oyenusi?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Does It Feel To Have Surnames Like Anini Or Oyenusi?? (737 Views)

Living Under Same Roof With Inlaws……how Does It Look Like? / How Does A Husband Cope With A Wife Who Gives More Attention To The Kids / How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does It Feel To Have Surnames Like Anini Or Oyenusi?? by mayorme(m): 8:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
Hey all, this is not in anyway meant to disrespect anyone with those names. I just want to know how the carriers of those names feel with the "stigma" attached to the names.
Once again, I'm not in anyways trying to disrespect anybody.
Thanks
Re: How Does It Feel To Have Surnames Like Anini Or Oyenusi?? by midehi2(f): 8:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
undecided
Re: How Does It Feel To Have Surnames Like Anini Or Oyenusi?? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
I just googled one of the names and it turned up some interesting results about people who have the same name and are doing just fine.
Re: How Does It Feel To Have Surnames Like Anini Or Oyenusi?? by mayorme(m): 10:02pm On Oct 12, 2015
@Brandnew2 I agree with you.
Re: How Does It Feel To Have Surnames Like Anini Or Oyenusi?? by Exponental(m): 8:52am On Oct 13, 2015
Good name and self respect is earned not inherited. Earn it, no one will intimate you
Re: How Does It Feel To Have Surnames Like Anini Or Oyenusi?? by Haywhymido(m): 9:08am On Oct 13, 2015
Exponental:
Good name and self respect is earned not inherited. Earn it, no one will intimate you
however, such good name n self respect are better earned on a neutral ground. i mean without being in deficit to sum idiots bad action.

(1) (Reply)

6 Marriage-killer Phrases You Need To Avoid / Naija And Hustling! / Lets Advertise Your Change Of Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.