Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Drop Your Health Issues For Herbal Solutions And Advice - Free - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Drop Your Health Issues For Herbal Solutions And Advice - Free (601 Views)

Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? / Herbal Solutions To Common Problems / First Aid Box Nationwide Delivery At Devine Diagnostics Solutions And Supplies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drop Your Health Issues For Herbal Solutions And Advice - Free by ogheneserome(m): 8:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
Hello fellow humans, i'm known as Ogheneserome from isoko delta state.
I grow up with my grand parents where i learned some herbal medication to some certern illness.
As we know that not every illness required immidiate hospital attention, in most casses herbal medication could work more effective than hospitals.
In just recently God saved my grandma from sudden strock with the help of herbal, and i'm here to give the little i could to nigerians.

If u have any health issues kindly list it below if it within my capacity i will show u the herbal remedy for free, and give u my peice of advise.

Note: i didn't create this thread to make money or advertise any stuf, i will not sell any thing to any one, instead i will show u how to prepare it yourself.

Warning: please don't include complicated health issues such as hiv/aids, cancers. Such health issues should be taken to the hospital direct without wasting a single time on herbal medication.

God is the healer and prayer is the key.
Re: Drop Your Health Issues For Herbal Solutions And Advice - Free by mactoni91(m): 8:37pm On Oct 12, 2015
I have big tommy not out of drink but food.. I need herbal drugs dat will help me reduce my tommy and reduce my weight, I weigh 102. And am just 31.
Re: Drop Your Health Issues For Herbal Solutions And Advice - Free by ogheneserome(m): 9:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
mactoni91:
I have big tommy not out of drink but food.. I need herbal drugs dat will help me reduce my tommy and reduce my weight, I weigh 102. And am just 31.

The first thing u have to do is try to control ur appetite for food, as u know eating overload will even cause u indigestion, adominal pain e.t.c, so try to control ur eating habit.
I won't recommend any drug to u,

What u have to do to less ur tommy is this.
Get garlic and lime, eat a glove of garlic every morning and drink extracted lime water after eating the garlic. Do this every morning When u wake up about 20minutes before breakfast, the result will start showing up as from 1week if done properly.

And for ur weight, add exercise to the above tips.

Try to drink plenty of water daily and avoid sugar, sweet drinks and oil foods, eating too much at a time.

(1) (Reply)

A Full Text Of Prostrate Health Awareness Lecture / A Little Help Needed / Simple Asthma Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.