Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. - TV/Movies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. (82351 Views)

BBNaija: Angel Opens Up On Behind Scene Activities / BBC Staff Caught Watching A Sex Scene During Live News Broadcast - See Video / TITANIC: More Facts, Rare Images And Behind The Scene. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by manny4u(m): 9:06am On May 16, 2016
bashman004:
Just finished watching episode 3 of the 6th Season...
Mehn, GOT is dope.
Please can you share the link here?
Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by phensbassey: 7:49pm On May 16, 2016
manny4u:

Please can you share the link here?
see where I downloaded mine. www.o2tvseries.com/Game-of-Thrones-3/index.html
Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by MNDY(m): 5:57am On Jun 23, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Technically it's tomorrow...9pm eastern time is 2am in Britain and thus 3am in Nigeria and you only get to watch it if somehow you have access to HBO or sky atlantic.It should be available for download a few hours later though...People I expect to die this season are The High Sparrow, Jorah Mormont,one of the Greyjoy's(Yara or Theon), one Bolton(Ramsay or Roose). It promises to be an exciting season.I can hardly wait!#GOT

I've been reading online updates on each episode! I love season five's Hardhome episode to pieces, from Jon's negotiation to that battle.
-
But this 'Battle of the Bastards' episode is said to be outstanding, action-packed taken to another different unprecedented level in movie-making entirely and perhaps better than Hardhome.
-
What I've read about the episode thrills me already, I kinda agree with an online criticism of HBO on Ramsy's questionable excellent military strategy display and how he could come about that from the story so far, he was just a 'perfect wickedness' personified and nothing else.
-
Anyways, good riddance to Ramsy. Let HBO wrap things up next Sunday with the final episode 'The Winds of Winter' after which this Season can be out for sale for me to see this ninth episode very well along with other great episodes like The Door etc.
-
Season 7 is said to have been commissioned to air this year too just like 4 & 5 due to increased viewership. HBO is a beast with this GAME OF THRONES series, perfecting all aspects with life-changing lessons to be learnt and deeply concentrated skills. God bless HBO and everyone on the team bringing out this well-thought-of and incredibly artistic masterpiece of a show.
-

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by Funjosh(m): 11:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
Funjosh:
You want to make me watch the movie embarassed

Explorers could you believe that a year after I made this comment am just watching this movie smiley

Explorers could you believe that a year after I made this comment am just watching this movie smiley
Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by Funjosh(m): 11:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
Explorers:
23. "Arya" is the fastest-growing baby name in the United States(2014).
She's Cute....

This girl should be the real bastard not Jon Stone. She is just different from all of them. lipsrsealed
Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by Funjosh(m): 5:55am On Oct 17, 2016
MNDY:

You just touched a part in the series that I take very personal!
-
From Ramsy's trick of being sent by Theon's sister to free him. To the Winterfell men torturing him initially later pursuing him (Theon) - to Ramsy eliminating the Winterfell men almost sodomizinng Theon.
-
Still pretending to be freeing Theon, Ramsy leads him back to his part 2 torture in Ramsy's own hands in the same location after Theon trusted him and even told him his experiences on their way! Oboy, see confam scope!
-
Ramsy cuts Theon's joystick after letting him have a final taste of enjoyment from it. And in a letter, Ramsy tells Theon's father and sister "he cried when I took his toy."
-
Ramsy later eats a sausage made like a dic.k, I actually thought it was Theon's di.ck initially until Ramsy said it wasn't it!
--
I couldn't watch Ramsy piercing and wounding Theon's fingers in the stupid game he said they should play with Theon tied to that cross!
-
His change of name from Theon to Rick done by Ramsy who later cages him in a separate cage among his dogs like a dog demonstrates Ramsy's aim to reduce Theon to an animal!
-
I felt serious pity for Theon when he could not follow his sister who came to rescue him because he had become demoralized and even thought the rescue attempt by his own sister was another trick (Lols)!
-
That boy don suffer and he must revenge!

That boy life is so miserable and unfortunate embarassed
Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by FergieRaww(m): 3:12pm On Oct 17, 2016
Funjosh:

This girl should be the real bastard not Jon Stone. She is just different from all of them. lipsrsealed
Lol....well Jon snow is not a bastard either....
Spoiler Alert!!!
Jon snow is a Targaryen... waiting for season seven(7) to confirm it
Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by Funjosh(m): 5:23pm On Oct 17, 2016
FergieRaww:

Lol....well Jon snow is not a bastard either....
Spoiler Alert!!!
Jon snow is a Targaryen... waiting for season seven(7) to confirm it

Half Targaryen i heard sad
Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by FergieRaww(m): 6:14pm On Oct 17, 2016
Funjosh:

Half Targaryen i heard sad
Half Targaryen Half Stark
His mother is Lyanna Stark (Ned Stark's sister) and his father is Rhaegar Targaryen (Daenerys Targaryen's brother)
Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by Omoluabi16(m): 4:28pm On Jan 23, 2017
Explorers:
10. Peter Vaughan (Aemon Targaryen) is actually blind.

Actor Peter Vaughan, who plays Maester Aemon in Game of Thrones, has given us some of the most heartfelt scenes in the series. He may be slow moving, blind, and a little bitter at times, but he always gets his point across. Peter Vaughan is obviously a very talented actor, but what you may not know is that he is actually blind in real life. So besides having to act in the frigid cold at the age of 92, he is also doing so without the luxury of sight. This is quite impressive and gives a whole new perspective on the talent this actor possesses.
And now his watch has ended.
Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by CaroLyner(f): 2:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
Explorers:
21. Extreme VFX: The magic behind the dragon.
for real?
am awed.
Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by soliddust2020: 5:40pm On Apr 24, 2017
tayotemowo:
What killed watching the movie for me was that I read the book a while ago even before the series started coming out. After watching the first one I was kind of disappointed about the movie because most of the scenes didn't play out as the book did, I've not finished the book either because as at the time I read it the author wasn't done writing the book I'm not sure he has finished writing it till date any ways but I think anybody that reads novels well should read the books I have the soft copies anyone interested in them can contact me on whatsapp with 08030809934 I can send all the first four or five books but only if you'll read it because they really are interesting. Sorry I just found out that I can't send the books to whatsapp so better you just send me your email addresses on whatsapp then I will mail them to you. Sorry

pls can you send the book to kefedgreat88@gmail.com
Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 20, 2019
FUĆK YOU GEORGE R. R. MARTIN FOR RUINING GOT.
FUĆK GAME OF THRONES! angry
Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by armadeo(m): 5:33pm On Oct 12, 2019
Just for the ufck of it.
Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by toolsguru: 7:35pm On Feb 08
All i love about this movie is the music part... Although I am a pianist, so i downloaded the Game of Thrones piano sheet music and practiced it on my piano.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

BBNaija: Cee-C Restless As She Sees Tobi And Anto Sleep Together / Big Brother Naija 2018 Audition Overcrowded. Lady's Wig Yanked Off (Photos) / #bbnaija: First Photos Of Bambam Shortly After Her Eviction Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.