Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. (82346 Views)

BBNaija: Angel Opens Up On Behind Scene Activities / BBC Staff Caught Watching A Sex Scene During Live News Broadcast - See Video / TITANIC: More Facts, Rare Images And Behind The Scene. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by Lucremoy(m): 8:55pm On Oct 14, 2015
Zellie:
LOL. Tyrion Lannister( don't know his real name) is really a dwarf grin. He's actually quite popular too, he acted in Xmen:Days Of The Future Past

He's one of my favourites in the show grin
his real name is peter dinklage, he was in Pixels too. that dry film

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by Hero10001: 8:56pm On Oct 14, 2015
Lanceslot:
Please don't tell me that Tyrion Lannister isn't a dwarf in real life. Lol
He's actually a dwarf.
He also acted in xmen
Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by Whizpeter(m): 8:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
busky101:
naija vfx effects na die, i watched a movie altho i cnt remember the name, the helicopter that was landing wasnt real, looked like a contra game

Lol... You mean the film featuring Kenneth Okonkwo and Clems Ohamaeze? The helicopter there was outta the world... cheesy grin
Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by Hero10001: 8:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
Holudamsel:

i wonder too o...dragons dnt exist na.
who told you? Your mom?!
Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by Mcowubaba: 8:59pm On Oct 14, 2015
VFX sh!t mehn!! shocked shocked.....so that Big Dragon na mop stick...
This oyinbo people no go kill person oshocked
While 4 nollywood, Chika Ike dey use slow motion slap Jim Iyke sad undecided

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by Hero10001: 9:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
ojeffo:

The language is actually what made me get a hard-on weneva Khaleesi appears on a scene
you need to listen to the divine language in "5th Element"
Dothraki na learner.
Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 14, 2015
Explorers:
23. "Arya" is the fastest-growing baby name in the United States(2014).
She's Cute....
Oh! smiley
My love smiley
That's my love Arya smiley
Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by doublewisdom: 9:06pm On Oct 14, 2015
What about Ricks the bastarrd?
Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by Hero10001: 9:07pm On Oct 14, 2015
menix:

No I was expecting something like that profile pix of urz..
haha! Holly molly!!
Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by smsshola(m): 9:10pm On Oct 14, 2015
Explorers:
27. US Game of Thrones special effects editor, 29, mauled to death by lion when it pounced through open car window in South African safari park as tour guide relives moment he suffered heart attack trying to fend off the big cat. Chappell was visiting South Africa to work on the conservation of wildlife, and was raising funds for Wildlife, a conservation charity. June 2015.

* Chappell set off on her fateful trip to South Africa traveling through London.

* It was revealed that Miss Chappell was taking pictures when the lioness attacked her through her open window which was down despite advice to the contrary.

* This image captures the horrifying the moment the lioness reared up before attacking American tourist Katherine Chappell.

* Mauled: Chappell was reportedly dragged out the window of the vehicle. Park officials said they had told her to keep the windows shut. Pictured is a lioness at the park in 2010.

source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3108323/American-woman-29-killed-lion-identified-emerges-taking-pictures-seconds-animal-attacked.html

This is d reason every moment I doff my cap for Hollywood filmmaker...they ar jus good. Imagine a special effect editor that make all d effect in ds film so real and fascinating we Africa sacrifice her again.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by busky101(m): 9:11pm On Oct 14, 2015
Whizpeter:

Lol... You mean the film featuring Kenneth Okonkwo and Clems Ohamaeze? The helicopter there was outta the world... cheesy grin
am telling u, that's the movie jor, d helicopter didn't even land well, it was as if a hand was holding it
Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by ba7man(m): 9:17pm On Oct 14, 2015
Holudamsel:

i wonder too o...dragons dnt exist na.
They do......... in China.
Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by nameo: 9:17pm On Oct 14, 2015
tayotemowo:
What killed watching the movie for me was that I read the book a while ago even before the series started coming out. After watching the first one I was kind of disappointed about the movie because most of the scenes didn't play out as the book did, I've not finished the book either because as at the time I read it the author wasn't done writing the book I'm not sure he has finished writing it till date any ways but I think anybody that reads novels well should read the books I have the soft copies anyone interested in them can contact me on whatsapp with 08030809934 I can send all the first four or five books but only if you'll read it because they really are interesting. Sorry I just found out that I can't send the books to whatsapp so better you just send me your email addresses on whatsapp then I will mail them to you. Sorry

Please Please send it to mua here: nameomail@yahoo.com

Tanchu in advance wink
Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by Whizpeter(m): 9:18pm On Oct 14, 2015
busky101:
am telling u, that's the movie jor, d helicopter didn't even land well, it was as if a hand was holding it

Although there's light at the end of the tunnel, but the end is still too far from Nollywood!

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by Abbycite(m): 9:19pm On Oct 14, 2015
tayotemowo:
What killed watching the movie for me was that I read the book a while ago even before the series started coming out. After watching the first one I was kind of disappointed about the movie because most of the scenes didn't play out as the book did, I've not finished the book either because as at the time I read it the author wasn't done writing the book I'm not sure he has finished writing it till date any ways but I think anybody that reads novels well should read the books I have the soft copies anyone interested in them can contact me on whatsapp with 08030809934 I can send all the first four or five books but only if you'll read it because they really are interesting. Sorry I just found out that I can't send the books to whatsapp so better you just send me your email addresses on whatsapp then I will mail them to you. Sorry

pls send it to yinusa_abiola@yahoo.com
Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 14, 2015
Whizpeter:

Although there's light at the end of the tunnel, but the end is still too far from Nollywood!

What if the light is that of a train?
Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by danla44(m): 9:29pm On Oct 14, 2015
cheii.... This is unbelievable! what!!😮
Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by toboy: 9:31pm On Oct 14, 2015
Oh my Goodness!, poster you have made my month! Thank you so much sharing this!!
Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by MrHighSea: 9:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
tayotemowo:
.@yahoo.com. I need more books if any. Thks
Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by encryptjay(m): 9:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
God bless the Op for restoring sanity in the brains of some mods here.
Nice work Op
Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by demolinka(m): 9:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
danla44:
cheii.... This is unbelievable! what!!😮
what does ' í ½í' mean?
Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by dhoryn(f): 9:48pm On Oct 14, 2015
Love the series. Wish I can read some stuffs about the vampire diaries.
Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by ilynem(m): 9:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
Mickey7:
jon snow wakes up panting,it was all a nightmare
It's not a dream. Jon snow actually dies. But notice the red witch is at the wall just when he dies? The red god can raise people from the dead and she will do that. Jon snow needs to die to be rid of his night watch vows. So in season six, his not going to be on the wall

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by Stunner1(f): 9:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
Shhhhh Jon Snow is defo coming back cheesy cheesy

Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by ilynem(m): 9:53pm On Oct 14, 2015
tayotemowo:
I understand you are a book purist. I have read some of the books too but you should realize that it is very very difficult to translate the story in the book to TV. First of all, that book has an insane number of characters and it would be extremely expensive to cast all of them. Then there are some scenes that look good on paper but when taken to screen is just plain boring. The producers did what they had to do to make it as interesting as possible.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by seyilee(m): 9:54pm On Oct 14, 2015
tayotemowo:
tayotemowo:
tayotemowo:
plz snd tu jegedeseyi263@yahoo.com
Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by jewelbaby55(f): 9:56pm On Oct 14, 2015
ilynem:

It's not a dream. Jon snow actually dies. But notice the red witch is at the wall just when he dies? The red god can raise people from the dead and she will do that. Jon snow needs to die to be rid of his night watch vows. So in season six, his not going to be on the wall
please guy tell me. Are you sure? Because I hope it is
Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by ilynem(m): 9:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
groovie:
They killed john snow. Rubbish!! Am done with it.
That's Jon snow spotted filming season six. Don't give up on them just yet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by emperio212(m): 9:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
do you know tyrion lannister is in fact a targeyren? the mad king impregnated tywin's wife wen he was the hand of the king that's the reason for the hate and d reason he doesn't want him to av casterly rock,same as Jon snow,Jon is d son of lyanna stark d sister of Ned she was also impregnated by rhaegar targayren(the last dragon) son of the mad king,Ned promised his sister to keep him safe b4 her death and d only way he cud do dat is to tell d world he fathered him in the war, so presently there are 3 targeyren and 3 dragons including khaleesi ;Ddo you know tyrion lannister is in fact a targeyren? the mad king impregnated tywin's wife wen he was the hand of the king that's the reason for the hate and d reason he doesn't want him to av casterly rock,same as Jon snow,Jon is d son of lyanna stark d sister of Ned she was also impregnated by rhaegar targayren(the last dragon) son of the mad king,Ned promised his sister to keep him safe b4 her death and d only way he cud do dat is to tell d world he fathered him in the war, so presently there are 3 targeyren and 3 dragons including khaleesi

6 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by Lancier(m): 10:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
Do you know you need not leave the comfort of your home or office to process your insurance policies? We at InsuranceDirect2U will do all the hassles for you by processing all needed documents promptly, ensuring you get prompt and efficient service. We deliver your policy documents direct to your doorstep plus full claims support should you have a claim in future.

Call us now and give us your brief. Our number is 08033054437 Email: lancier224@yahoo.com BB Pin: 2bd85fdb WITHIN NIGERIA ONLY

InsuranceDirect2U...Quality Service Delivery Guaranteed!!
Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by ilynem(m): 10:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
jewelbaby55:
please guy tell me. Are you sure? Because I hope it is
If you go back to season 3, when a group of outlaws called the brotherhood without banners abducted Arya and her friends, there was a trial by combat between the Hound and their leader sir beric. The Hound killed sir beric but they had a prophet among them that prayed and beric came back alive. Those men serve the same god as the red witch and their god can bring people back from the dead. The only fault to my theory is that the red witch claimed she didn't have that power. But of course, it could be given to anyone. So let's hope.
Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by jewelbaby55(f): 10:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
emperio212:
do you know tyrion lannister is in fact a targeyren? the mad king impregnated tywin's wife wen he was the hand of the king that's the reason for the hate and d reason he doesn't want him to av casterly rock,same as Jon snow,Jon is d son of lyanna stark d sister of Ned she was also impregnated by rhaegar targayren(the last dragon) son of the mad king,Ned promised his sister to keep him safe b4 her death and d only way he cud do dat is to tell d world he fathered him in the war, so presently there are 3 targeyren and 3 dragons including khaleesi ;Ddo you know tyrion lannister is in fact a targeyren? the mad king impregnated tywin's wife wen he was the hand of the king that's the reason for the hate and d reason he doesn't want him to av casterly rock,same as Jon snow,Jon is d son of lyanna stark d sister of Ned she was also impregnated by rhaegar targayren(the last dragon) son of the mad king,Ned promised his sister to keep him safe b4 her death and d only way he cud do dat is to tell d world he fathered him in the war, so presently there are 3 targeyren and 3 dragons including khaleesi
Are you sure? shocked
emperio212:
Are you sure?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

BBNaija: Cee-C Restless As She Sees Tobi And Anto Sleep Together / Big Brother Naija 2018 Audition Overcrowded. Lady's Wig Yanked Off (Photos) / #bbnaija: First Photos Of Bambam Shortly After Her Eviction Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.