Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. (82311 Views)

BBNaija: Angel Opens Up On Behind Scene Activities / BBC Staff Caught Watching A Sex Scene During Live News Broadcast - See Video / TITANIC: More Facts, Rare Images And Behind The Scene. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by tolexy007(m): 4:37pm On Oct 15, 2015
tayotemowo:

Even though I've not read any one after the death of Jon stark I was always of the opinion that that red lady with the king will bring him back to live because she has the power to do it and she needs him for her plans as well as the kings to work but then this is my guess the real interest I have is with Arya men that girl has trained so well to become an assasin so I'm thinking she may be the one to avenge all the Starks and their injuries and insults. But then the story goes on as to what happens to the girl is that Sasha with little-finger men you just can't guess what happens in a book where the author doesn't mind killing off the main characters.
I so much hate that lady with red hair

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by Quashman(m): 5:39pm On Oct 15, 2015
HOLY SHIT!!!!!!this is absolutely unbelievable..
Astonishing..this, got everyone. Mogbe!! grin
Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 15, 2015
busky101:
naija vfx effects na die, i watched a movie altho i cnt remember the name, the helicopter that was landing wasnt real, looked like a contra game
grin
Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by Koolmak(m): 8:13pm On Oct 15, 2015
I love all the main characters sha. I just dont like the fact that I cant watch the series with my younger ones because of the explicit scenes.Characters like the Imp,Joffery,Khaleesi,Arya,Drogo and Sansa would really amuse them...season 3 loading sha
Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by Lucremoy(m): 8:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
everyone talking about Jon Snow and shit, whether he's coming back or not, i don't know what to think, can't predict anything, but I can't forget what happened at the end, the look the white walker gave Jon Snow before raising all the dead, lets not forget he also killed that one. from the beginning we've seen important people die but some people are just too important to actually be gone.. people like Snow
Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by TweetMajor(m): 10:06pm On Oct 15, 2015
ilynem:

Aegon the conqueror with teats!!! Gosh I need to finish the books. But the fact is that Aegon might be a fake. Read about house blackfire and you will know why. And varys a targayrien? You take fan theories too seriously.
Yea Aegon could be a fake maybe thats why the producers killed that part. About Varys , Cercei also mentioned hes a Targayrien in the series at the part when her father died i think, not sure but im very sure she mentioned it at one point in the series.
Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by ilynem(m): 4:29am On Oct 16, 2015
TweetMajor:

Yea Aegon could be a fake maybe thats why the producers killed that part. About Varys , Cercei also mentioned hes a Targayrien in the series at the part when her father died i think, not sure but im very sure she mentioned it at one point in the series.
Lord varys isn't even from westerous. Having read the books, you should be very familiar with his story. But one thing that is for sure is that he is a targayrien loyalist. After all the mad king brought him to westerous in the first place.
Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by ilynem(m): 4:31am On Oct 16, 2015
tolexy007:
I love her. She's got this mysterious sexiness about her.
Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by Nobody: 5:13am On Oct 16, 2015
i actually wept when i discovered aemon targaryen is actually blind in real life... i was rily touched... and motivated to achieve somtin in dis life.. a blind man at 90 yrs Wow!!... let that sink in... on the biggest show in the world.... im awed

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by steryj(m): 7:22am On Oct 16, 2015
Explorers:
4. According to official reports, Game of Thrones has helped Northern Ireland’s economy to the tune of over $100 million, because of tourism related to locations where the show films.
cant download from play store, they keep asking for payment. Pls can you help?
Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by MNDY(m): 9:08am On Oct 16, 2015
Explorers:

Lol...I no sabi am o, Fvcking Cute.

OP, Game of Thrones is an outstandingly great show! Perhaps the overall best thing to happen in lights, camera, action for now and perhaps eternally!
-
Extreme directing, nice arrangements, killer screenplays! Shocking cliffhangers, wickedness in high places, classic humour! What else? A show made so good to make one not think that it's all just acting!
-
I have my fingers crossed on what HBO have designed for Ramsy as payback for torturing Theon so much - one of the many parts of the show that I take very personal!
-
Arya is preety, but being preety was mostly attributed to Sansa in the show! Sansa's smile melts time away!
-
I like Little Finger (Lord Peter Baelish) to pieces! The smartest man ever liveth with the best schemes!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by TweetMajor(m): 9:23am On Oct 16, 2015
ilynem:

Lord varys isn't even from westerous. Having read the books, you should be very familiar with his story. But one thing that is for sure is that he is a targayrien loyalist. After all the mad king brought him to westerous in the first place.
yes i know he is not from westeros and is a die hard Targayrian loyalist.
Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by MNDY(m): 9:24am On Oct 16, 2015
Ranchhoddas:
There are no spoilers.The books end where Jon Snow is stabbed.The guy is just theorizing.My theory is that the Lady Melisandre will wake him up.

I buy these DVDs that movie vendors burn them onto with some episodes missing! I plan to order for the master DVDs containing everything soon and start re-watching this excellent masterpiece of a show all over again
-
I couldn't watch some scenes like the much talked about Jon's stab and/or death! I guess that guy sent by Lord Bolton to join the Night's Watch in trickery and track Jon down is responsible for Jon's death!
Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by TweetMajor(m): 9:27am On Oct 16, 2015
MNDY:

OP, Game of Thrones is an outstandingly great show! Perhaps the overall best thing to happen in lights, camera, action for now and perhaps eternally!
-
Extreme directing, nice arrangements, killer screenplays! Shocking cliffhangers, wickedness in high places, classic humour! What else? A show made so good to make one not think that it's all just acting!
-
I have my fingers crossed on what HBO have designed for Ramsy as payback for torturing Theon so much - one of the many parts of the show that I take very personal!
-
Arya is preety, but being preety was mostly attributed to Sansa in the show! Sansa's smile melts time away!
-
I like Little Finger (Lord Peter Baelish) to pieces! The smartest man ever liveth with the best schemes!
Arya is pretty, smart and strong but Sansa just pretty undecided undecided nothing more sad
Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by Ranchhoddas: 1:02pm On Oct 16, 2015
MNDY:

I buy these DVDs that movie vendors burn them onto with some episodes missing! I plan to order for the master DVDs containing everything soon and start re-watching this excellent masterpiece of a show all over again
-
I couldn't watch some scenes like the much talked about Jon's stab and/or death! I guess that guy sent by Lord Bolton to join the Night's Watch in trickery and track Jon down is responsible for Jon's death!
nope. Jon was killed by mutineering members of the nightmatch.The guy you are talking about(Locke) was killed by a Bran-contolled Hodor.
Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by MNDY(m): 2:35pm On Oct 16, 2015
tolexy007:

For what? For burning people? Or for liking sex too much?
Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by MNDY(m): 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
Ranchhoddas:
nope. Jon was killed by mutineering members of the nightmatch.The guy you are talking about(Locke) was killed by a Bran-contolled Hodor.

Ok! I got scared by that Locke of a guy for Jon's life after I watched him chop Jamie's hand off!
-
Your signature must be by that sorceress deceitfully responding to Khalessi on when Khal Drogo will be revived while she was actually killing him slowly! Nice play of trickery there (Lols)!
-
I love Game of Thrones so much!
Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by MNDY(m): 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
Ranchhoddas:

Ok! I got scared of that Locke of a guy for Jon's life after I watched him chop Jamie's hand off!
-
Your signature must be by that sorceress deceitfully responding to Khalessi on when Khal Drogo will be revived while she was actually killing him slowly! Nice play of trickery there (Lols)!
-
I love Game of Thrones so much!
Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by MNDY(m): 2:47pm On Oct 16, 2015
TweetMajor:

Arya is pretty, smart and strong but Sansa just pretty undecided undecided nothing more sad

True that!
Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by tolexy007(m): 3:00pm On Oct 16, 2015
MNDY:

For what? For burning people? Or for liking sex too much?
for burning that little princess.....
Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by MNDY(m): 3:06pm On Oct 16, 2015
ilynem:

Do you know one scene involving Lord Varys that I love so much?
-
Prince Oberyn asked what other desires could replace a man's sexual needs, Lord Varys looked at the Iron Throne without replying and walked away, leaving the prince confused!
Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by MNDY(m): 3:07pm On Oct 16, 2015
ilynem:

Do you know one scene involving Lord Varys that I love so much?
-
Prince Oberyn asked what other desires could replace a man's sexual needs, Lord Varys looked at the Iron Throne without replying and walked away, leaving the prince confused!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by MNDY(m): 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2015
tolexy007:

for burning that little princess.....

Her stupid magic and Lord of the Light! Stannis is so annoyingly stupid for believing everything she says! Allowing her burn his brother and child!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by Brainiacbbb(m): 4:33pm On Oct 16, 2015
TweetMajor:

And Stupid and weak.

She let that cunning Bastard Baelish tricks work.
Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by Brainiacbbb(m): 4:39pm On Oct 16, 2015
IndianaJay:

I think Stannis Baratheon should remain dead.

He obviously lacks leadership skills, his desperation is his biggest problem.

The way he killed Princess Shireen his only child, because of that red bitch and her bloody sun God,

He never listens, he was told to wait........but no his desperation got the better of him.

It felt fantastic when he died.

You're right.
There is no way she can save him anyway. She deserted him already.
Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
adjoviomole:
Buh if jon snow is actually dead as in dead dead, very dead! Den am nt watching d movie again

Me too angry
Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by greatwaters: 5:15pm On Oct 16, 2015
hertz9te:

what there are humans on earth that haven't seen got?.....am mortified
i started seeing the first season and lost interest. yes, u read that right. i prefer my sci~fi anyday. u cant assume everyone would be into a movie just cos many people are. we're all different u kno
Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by MNDY(m): 5:17pm On Oct 16, 2015
donhils:
He's not my favorite actor in the series.
If I mistakenly meet that boy in real life, I will hurt him!
Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 16, 2015
menix:

Seriously killing Jon snow was a very big flaw..

Thou for snubbing Ameobi in London, he deserves dieing a 2nd time..

I said let him remain dead when I read that news grin . What's his problem cheesy

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by MNDY(m): 5:23pm On Oct 16, 2015
Brainiacbbb:
And Stupid and weak.

She let that cunning Bastard Baelish tricks work.

But looking at it from another angle, Lord Peter Baelish (Little Finger) may be sincere when he told her that she could avenge her mother & brother's death through marrying Ramsy with a plan ahead or something even while he Baelish enjoys the fruits of his alliance and schemes!
Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by adjoviomole(m): 5:46pm On Oct 16, 2015
baibijay:

Me too angry

Don't worry dear, dey know it too. Dey av suffered the stark family too much na. If he dieS dey are gonna lose majority of der fans.
Re: Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. by MNDY(m): 6:03pm On Oct 16, 2015
SirToby:
No one is talking about Theon Grejoy (Reek). Mehn dat guy don suffer.

You just touched a part in the series that I take very personal!
-
From Ramsy's trick of being sent by Theon's sister to free him. To the Winterfell men torturing him initially later pursuing him (Theon) - to Ramsy eliminating the Winterfell men almost sodomizinng Theon.
-
Still pretending to be freeing Theon, Ramsy leads him back to his part 2 torture in Ramsy's own hands in the same location after Theon trusted him and even told him his experiences on their way! Oboy, see confam scope!
-
Ramsy cuts Theon's joystick after letting him have a final taste of enjoyment from it. And in a letter, Ramsy tells Theon's father and sister "he cried when I took his toy."
-
Ramsy later eats a sausage made like a dic.k, I actually thought it was Theon's di.ck initially until Ramsy said it wasn't it!
--
I couldn't watch Ramsy piercing and wounding Theon's fingers in the stupid game he said they should play with Theon tied to that cross!
-
His change of name from Theon to Rick done by Ramsy who later cages him in a separate cage among his dogs like a dog demonstrates Ramsy's aim to reduce Theon to an animal!
-
I felt serious pity for Theon when he could not follow his sister who came to rescue him because he had become demoralized and even thought the rescue attempt by his own sister was another trick (Lols)!
-
That boy don suffer and he must revenge!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

BBNaija: Cee-C Restless As She Sees Tobi And Anto Sleep Together / Big Brother Naija 2018 Audition Overcrowded. Lady's Wig Yanked Off (Photos) / #bbnaija: First Photos Of Bambam Shortly After Her Eviction Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.