Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! (13394 Views)

See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. / Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. / Pls Help! Does Anibodi Knw Of Ani Buttocks Enlargement Pills/creams? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! by IyaKadijat(f): 2:02pm On Apr 27, 2009
LOL! I always say there is a way to be sexy without being slutty-and showing off the crack of your ass teeters on slutty!

The same rule should apply for men, too. I now live in the Southern U.S. and for some reason these guys down here think it's cute to walk around with their underwear showing with sagging jeans and no belt. This was a bit of culture shock for me coming from NYC where men wearing skinny/fitted jeans is more the norm. I think they all want to emulate Lil Wayne who doesn't seem to care that the whole world can tell if he's wearing boxers or briefs-but I'm like Lil Wayne is no one's role model. He's a talented artist, but he also is half-crazy with all that sizzurp he be sipping on. LOL!
Re: Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! by otokx(m): 2:08pm On Apr 27, 2009
up nairaland, was feeling sleepy at the office when i stumbled on this and BOOM i almost died of laughter.
Re: Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! by ikamefa(f): 2:58pm On Apr 27, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

the pixs in here are hilarious
Re: Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! by tomaagy(m): 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2009
Ladies of nowadays are re enacting the garden of eden making adam sin all over again! with interesting fashion outlooks I really dont mind their low riding jeans cos I believe for you to have looked behind her you must have been trying to check out "something" but the main the main which cant be avoided is the open cleavage in front guys U can do all u want but u cant avoid that one!

Making Adam commit all over agin!
Re: Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! by Bolarge(m): 3:26pm On Apr 27, 2009
Is there a way to make 'em pay for all my damaged headlights? angry angry

Lawyers in da house over to you.
Re: Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! by Luvpolis(m): 3:29pm On Apr 27, 2009
Ladis are demon carries. grin grin grin
Re: Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! by Orikinla(m): 5:41pm On May 01, 2009
Low-rise jeans would not be an eye-sore if the underwear could be Victoria's Secret.
Re: Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 03, 2009
@topic
Sure you do grin
Re: Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! by seebaba(m): 4:44pm On May 03, 2009
Did i hear somebody call that wanton display fashion,anyway sha some dudes fit do anything to have such a gal.NA WAOH shocked shocked shocked cry
Re: Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! by follypimpi(m): 4:46pm On May 03, 2009
debosky:

shapely butts in low rise jeans are not bad, at least there's something to flaunt. What I hate is fat, misshapen and flabby people with tramp stamps flaunting their disgusting flesh and making some people wish they didn't have that second big mac for lunch. grin grin

Ewwwwwww,Especially with the strech marks as broad as the M1.
Re: Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! by Agibecky: 1:57pm On Jul 17, 2010
Well, some shameless girls think that is the only way to tempt and lure guys to date them. Since to them, sex is the only thing they can offer guys.
Re: Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! by 4llerbuntu(m): 2:04pm On Jul 18, 2010
Really it makes you wonder when you see some girls whining about how men are all about that thing,

i aint no fresh smelling rose, but there has to be a bit of common sense with all this shyte.

its really annoying to see girls dressed like that!!. even the new one now, they sag the jeans or more like buy a pair 3 sizes smaller so it doesnt go past their hips, then strap a belt and tuck in wateva top it is they have into it. the butt is then squeezed up and falling over the jeans and all that, it looks like a lot of meat everywhere.

how can u dress like a slut and expect to be treated like a woman?

the crack in the butt part is simply very irritating, IT IS NOT SEXY. YOU LOOK LIKE A STREET PROSTITUE, THE LOW LIFE 500 NAIRA PER ROUND TYPE!!

dressing is meant to make u look good and attractive, full expose is not the way, the trick is giving a hint. not exposing the whole gaddem caboose, so what is left to see in private? well sha, when we then generalise and make snide statements, they will complain. i dont understand what kinda man wants to get married to a woman who shows her ass and boobs to everyone, even the crazies
Re: Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! by MrAnus: 1:21pm On Jul 19, 2010
Orikinla, u must be gay if u dont like to see a females bottom
Re: Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! by Agibecky: 8:46pm On Aug 14, 2010
Mr Anus:

Orikinla, u must be gay if u dont like to see a females bottom

ORIKINLA NO BE GAY.

SEND YOUR BABE OVER
Re: Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! by InkedNerd(f): 3:06pm On Aug 15, 2010
Well, I don't care what the OP says. I wear low rise jeans and I never let me backside show. Its a pet peeve of mine. When I buy jeans I'm selective about the type of low rise jeans that I buy besides, my backside never shows any way. Low rise jeans weren't meant for girls with big butts. My sister and I work in the fashion industry and every time we see a girl with a big bum wearing low rise jeans, we start crackin' up because we know that in reality those type of jeans weren't made for women with bigger bums.
Re: Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 15, 2010
^^^^

Hello dear how now?
Re: Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! by InkedNerd(f): 3:35pm On Aug 15, 2010
I'm good, where have you gone? I haven't seen you in a while. How are you you doing?
Re: Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 15, 2010
^^^^

Am good sweetie. Was busy onshore trying to close-out some tasks.
Currently offshore.

Seriously, we need to talk. Can u pls open a yahoo chat account so we talk.

Waiting to hear from u dear
Re: Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! by InkedNerd(f): 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2010
Busy body eh? lol. What's your Yahoo SN?
Re: Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 15, 2010
ok dear

will leave it up for a moment for u.

acknowledge when u have it
Re: Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! by InkedNerd(f): 3:50pm On Aug 15, 2010
Ok, I have it. I can't IM you right now but I will IM you later on. Ok wink
Re: Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 15, 2010
ok dear.

Love is patient.  I'll always be there waiting for u

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! by InkedNerd(f): 5:22pm On Aug 15, 2010
Firearm, I didn't get to write down you SN. Can you give it to me again? Sorry embarassed
Re: Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 15, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Firearm, I didn't get to write down you SN. Can you give it to me again? Sorry embarassed

I am already having goose pimples here.  Sounds nice to hear my name from your mouth keyboard

Have it Sweetheart

seaching4ejura@yahoo.com

Anything for u

wink wink wink
Re: Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! by Gentlebabs(m): 5:46pm On Aug 15, 2010
Want to see more yanshes in low-wait jeans? Come to Festac,
Re: Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! by Rocktation(f): 10:21pm On Aug 15, 2010
You don't want to see ugly buttock in low-rise jeans. So is it okay if it's fine?
Re: Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! by Nobody: 1:57am On Aug 16, 2010
they all into it:

Re: Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! by Agibecky: 1:24pm On Aug 16, 2010
Girls who display their boobs or buttocks in public are soliciting for customers.
Re: Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! by Orikinla(m): 12:59pm On Dec 07, 2011
Well bred ladies don't wear low rise jeans exposing their ugly buttocks, except girls without good manners and dirty too.
Re: Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! by islamrules(m): 2:49pm On Dec 07, 2011
Its good for Oyinbo girls. But black asssss is horrible
Re: Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! by kenniology(m): 10:06am On Dec 08, 2011
IyaKadijat:

LOL! I always say there is a way to be sexy without being slutty-and showing off the crack of your Bottom teeters on slutty!

The same rule should apply for men, too. I now live in the Southern U.S. and for some reason these guys down here think it's cute to walk around with their underwear showing with sagging jeans and no belt. This was a bit of culture shock for me coming from NYC where men wearing skinny/fitted jeans is more the norm. I think they all want to emulate Lil Wayne who doesn't seem to care that the whole world can tell if he's wearing boxers or briefs-but I'm like Lil Wayne is no one's role model. He's a talented artist, but he also is half-crazy with all that sizzurp he be sipping on. LOL!

[color=#006600][/color]
are you a nurse?
Re: Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! by kenniology(m): 10:07am On Dec 08, 2011
IyaKadijat:

LOL! I always say there is a way to be sexy without being slutty-and showing off the crack of your Bottom teeters on slutty!

[color=#006600][/color]
 are you a nurse?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Northern Ankara Styles / Wedding Kampala In Nigeria That Looks Fashionable To Wear.. / Photos From TECNO Lagos Fashion Week 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.