Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Broiler Birds Growth Booster - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Broiler Birds Growth Booster (16763 Views)

How To Raise Broiler Birds / The Revolution In Broiller Birds Production.raising Broiler Birds Below 42days. / Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Broiler Birds Growth Booster by zeke100(m): 9:03pm On Oct 12, 2015
Fellow nlanders, pls i need growth booster for my broiler birds. Pls can you drop any you know?
Re: Broiler Birds Growth Booster by Pally247: 2:04am On Oct 15, 2015
zeke100:
Fellow nlanders, pls i need growth booster for my broiler birds. Pls can you drop any you know?

Do send me a PM..i can help with a recipe that will enhance their growth even better than what you do get using Top feeds.. thanks... andersonpally@gmail.com
Re: Broiler Birds Growth Booster by zeke100(m): 6:55am On Oct 15, 2015
Pally247:

Do send me a PM..i can help with a recipe that will enhance their growth even better than what you do get using Top feeds.. thanks... andersonpally@gmail.com
Can you release it here for the benefit of others
Re: Broiler Birds Growth Booster by priesthood13: 8:31pm On Oct 16, 2015
zeke100:
You can get Power Grow Growth Booster...... its okay and you can build the growth (fat) yourself. Buy starter bkus of the protein content, yeast 2(500g) = 1kg and oil (palm/G. nut). Mix the feeds, yeast and oil evenly........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Broiler Birds Growth Booster by Pally247: 9:32pm On Oct 16, 2015
priesthood13:

You can get Power Grow Growth Booster...... its okay and you can build the growth (fat) yourself. Buy starter bkus of the protein content, yeast 2(500g) = 1kg and oil (palm/G. nut). Mix the feeds, yeast and oil evenly........

I think i need to come out clear on this, i'm not talking of a recipe that can help your poultry to accumulate fats... I'm talking of a recipe that can help your poultry to convert every taken feed into flesh easily thereby making them grow faster...
Re: Broiler Birds Growth Booster by priesthood13: 11:24pm On Oct 16, 2015
@pally, if you have gat anything and you can't post it here for the benefit of other....... THEN FORGET IT...... For me, I ain't gat no KOBO to give YOU or ANYBODY.

5 Likes

Re: Broiler Birds Growth Booster by zeke100(m): 11:30pm On Oct 16, 2015
Pally247:

I think i need to come out clear on this, i'm not talking of a recipe that can help your poultry to accumulate fats... I'm talking of a recipe that can help your poultry to convert every taken feed into flesh easily thereby making them grow faster...
This platform has helped so many and i wish it continue, pls help in releasing it to the public and lets practise modern day agriculture. Thanks
Re: Broiler Birds Growth Booster by zeke100(m): 11:31pm On Oct 16, 2015
priesthood13:

Thank you sir, will try that
Re: Broiler Birds Growth Booster by Dzesse: 11:07am On Oct 17, 2015
I have broiler birds of 7weeks old for auction price to sell.
Contact 08074372791 or 08146273911
Location Ifo.
Re: Broiler Birds Growth Booster by Pally247: 2:12am On Oct 18, 2015
priesthood13:
@pally, if you have gat anything and you can't post it here for the benefit of other....... THEN FORGET IT...... For me, I ain't gat no KOBO to give YOU or ANYBODY.

I never asked for your kobo Sir, i was only clearing out issues in my last post and if you have any issues with me not posting the recipe here then, you can as well ignore my post and read other posts here ..thanks. #No_insult_Sir
Re: Broiler Birds Growth Booster by priesthood13: 7:03am On Oct 18, 2015
Pally247:

I never asked for your kobo Sir, i was only clearing out issues in my last post and if you have any issues with me not posting the recipe here then, you can as well ignore my post and read other posts here ..thanks. #No_insult_Sir
I have gat a problem.... Why will you ask me to PM you in the 1st place, if you are not up to something...... Anyway, your recipe can't be the best in the world!!

3 Likes

Re: Broiler Birds Growth Booster by Pally247: 12:27pm On Oct 19, 2015
priesthood13:
I have gat a problem.... Why will you ask me to PM you in the 1st place, if you are not up to something...... Anyway, your recipe can't be the best in the world!!

Sorry, that you have got a problem with my PM thing its because of the way people abuse social media this days, I could remember how someone once used my post and tried to convince people here on Nairaland that i have changed my phone number to his supposed number, Bros some dudes don't care how the money comes so don't blame me please. Sending me a PM shouldn't cost anyone a thing, if you are not pleased or convinced after sending a PM, you can as well withdraw and as for my recipe, yes it may not be the best in the world but it sure has an international back up thus making it attain international standard. Thanks. #Bros_no_be_my_fault
Re: Broiler Birds Growth Booster by omejeo: 7:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
PLS HOUSE WHAT DID YOU PEOPLE USE TO FUMIGATE YOUR PEN AGAINST RODENT,LIZARD AND ANT THANKS ANY HELP I APPRECIATED
Re: Broiler Birds Growth Booster by fordex3: 9:01am On Jul 07, 2016
Call Fordex Agric Venture for your Day-old chicks on 07081396884,we sell day-old chicks,broilers-130 naira,pullets(layers)-250 naira,hybrid turkey-1,400,local turkey-550 naira,white cockrels-20 naira,4 weeks broiler -550 naira,black cockrel-75 naira,point of lay -14 weeks-1,350,catfish fingerling -20 naira,catfish Juvenile -30 naira,Vitamin A fortified yellow cassava stem-50 pieces-300 naira,Sprayers-8 litres and 16 litres.We are in Ibadan and supply anywhere in Nigeria.
Re: Broiler Birds Growth Booster by darkdragon: 11:31pm On Oct 14, 2017
for poultry, turkey, fish farmers etc in port harcourt there is a harbal feed aditive Donnay that will give you the best result you dream of in port harcourt now call the distributor 08034216654
Re: Broiler Birds Growth Booster by darkdragon: 11:47pm On Oct 14, 2017
for poultry, turkey, fish farmers etc there is a harbal feed aditive Donnay that will give you the best result you dream call the distributor 08034216654
Re: Broiler Birds Growth Booster by Nobody: 7:02am On May 14, 2018
priesthood13:

Avoid all these formulas nairalanders! Give a proper booster like elrox and apply to feed if you need. The best recommended natural digester is
Orego-stim.

If you see any of these, avoid all others
Re: Broiler Birds Growth Booster by Artib(m): 6:43am On Jul 13, 2018
priesthood13:

what's the quantity of the oil?

(1) (Reply)

How To Carry Out Artificial Insemination For Catfish / Piggery Business Plan / Kolanut And Bitter Kola Export (genuine Foreign Buyers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.