Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,059 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Javamail => Need Help - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Javamail => Need Help (808 Views)

Sending Email With Java In HTML Format (javamail API) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Javamail => Need Help by javaprince(m): 6:57pm On Apr 26, 2009
Does anyone have an idea how I can specify which folder I want mails to be stored on the client after receiving them on the server side?

What I actually need is to be able to plug-in a Spam Filter Engine I have and specify that some mails to be redirected to SPAM instead of going to INBOX based on some analysis I carry out.

What I need to know is what Class and method to use to achieve that on the Server side or (should it be client Side)?

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me On This And God Will Help You Too / All Programmer Help / Top 10 Risks Worth Considering When Expanding IT Business In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.