Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Scientist Declares Science Has Found The Biblical God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Scientist Declares Science Has Found The Biblical God (2601 Views)

DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. / Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? / 8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientist Declares Science Has Found The Biblical God by plaetton: 7:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Well, I don't argue with non believers. I only put up facts for consideration.

Is this a moronic or an oxymoronic statement ?

1 Like

Re: Scientist Declares Science Has Found The Biblical God by plaetton: 7:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
Jeromejnr:

@ bolded

Don't deceive yourself with self imposed assumptions.

You trying to tell yourself lies will not do away with the truth.

All religion and belief in a god all came from one source the same way all languages spoken today all came from one.

The question you should ask yourself is, how humans before the age of science knew light was the beginning of the universe.

Kindly tell us the one source of all religions that you refer to.

1 Like

Re: Scientist Declares Science Has Found The Biblical God by plaetton: 7:20pm On Oct 13, 2015
Jeromejnr:
Isn't it amazing that centuries before science and Hubble telescopes, that an old manuscript (the scriptures) in the book of Genesis declared that creation started with Light? Light=The Big Bang of Light.

Genesis 1 "And God said Light be and Light was".

Repent! For Jesus is near.

Again waxing ignorant.
Man has always pondered,searched and speculated on his existence and origins.
Science did not begin at any particular time in history, you slowpoke.
Secondly, the Genesis story came from ancient Babylon, a civilization that was advanced in mathematics and astronomy.

You are simply deluding yourself and trying to validate your own silly beliefs that your Bible, a rehash of ancient mesopotamian myths, mysteriously dropped from the sky.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scientist Declares Science Has Found The Biblical God by Jeromejnr(m): 7:29pm On Oct 13, 2015
plaetton:

Again waxing ignorant.
Man has always pondered,searched and speculated on his existence and origins.
Science did not begin at any particular time in history, you slowpoke.
Secondly, the Genesis story came from ancient Babylon, a civilization that was advanced in mathematics and astronomy.

You are simply deluding yourself and trying to validate your own silly beliefs that your Bible, a rehash of ancient mesopotamian myths, mysteriously dropped from the sky.

Keep quiet Mr. Man. The point in my comment was science and a Hubble telescopes.

So according to you Ancient Babylon had Hubble telescopes that could see far into the distant galaxy?

You need brain check. You and the guy liking your silly comments.

1 Like

Re: Scientist Declares Science Has Found The Biblical God by plaetton: 8:54pm On Oct 13, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Keep quiet Mr. Man. The point in my comment was science and a Hubble telescopes.

So according to you Ancient Babylon had Hubble telescopes that could see far into the distant galaxy?

Huh ? shocked
Oh gosh.

1 Like

Re: Scientist Declares Science Has Found The Biblical God by Jeromejnr(m): 9:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
plaetton:

Huh ? shocked
Oh gosh.

tongue
Re: Scientist Declares Science Has Found The Biblical God by hahn(m): 9:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
plaetton:

Huh ? shocked
Oh gosh.

And he's only getting started grin
Re: Scientist Declares Science Has Found The Biblical God by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 13, 2015
Op is on steroids
Re: Scientist Declares Science Has Found The Biblical God by daveP(m): 11:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
God you're so good. Your word even predicted the attitude expressed on this thread thousand s of years ago. Ironic. Keep proving until they're exhausted.
Re: Scientist Declares Science Has Found The Biblical God by elantraceey(f): 11:48pm On Oct 13, 2015
daveP:
God you're so good. Your word even predicted the attitude expressed on this thread thousand s of years ago. Ironic. Keep proving until they're exhausted.

Lol , I tell ya, the god of this world has blinded their eyes indeed, if he could pick in between scriptures to tempt Jesus how much more he'll do all he can to unravel anything now that his time is short. No one wants to be alone and not even the devil.
Re: Scientist Declares Science Has Found The Biblical God by daveP(m): 12:01am On Oct 14, 2015
elantraceey:

Lol , I tell ya, the god of this world has blinded their eyes indeed, if he could pick in between scriptures to tempt Jesus how much more he'll do all he can to unravel anything now that his time is short. No one wants to be alone and not even the devil.
lol

strategy-confusion
effect-very effective

jst to hold on naim remain o.

That moment you so much believed in a delusion and then realized in a hundredth of a second that you'l been trailing the wrong way. Christ is true way!

Read about Eliyahu Rips and his books. smiley God dey
Re: Scientist Declares Science Has Found The Biblical God by elantraceey(f): 12:14am On Oct 14, 2015
daveP:
lol

strategy-confusion
effect-very effective

jst to hold on naim remain o.

That moment you so much believed in a delusion and then realized in a hundredth of a second that you'l been trailing the wrong way. Christ is true way!

Read about Eliyahu Rips and his books. smiley God dey

My love I don't need to be told my heart must beat for me to remain alive. He's the rhythm of my heart. See you don't know the kind of joy and peace I feel when I just think of him and He's unfathomable love for me or the sweet and heavenly feeling when am lost in his awesome presence, my dear I don't need to be told!!

1 Like

Re: Scientist Declares Science Has Found The Biblical God by daveP(m): 12:18am On Oct 14, 2015
elantraceey:

My love I don't need to be told my heart must beat for me to remain alive. He's the rhythm of my heart. See you don't know the kind of joy and peace I feel when I just think of him and He's unfathomable love for me or the sweet and heavenly feeling when am lost in his awesome presence, my dear I don't need to be told!!
hmmm (smooches beard) you can say that again en again cheesy
Re: Scientist Declares Science Has Found The Biblical God by SonOfEl(m): 2:18am On Oct 14, 2015
Atheists and skeptics will avoid this thread like a plague..... Deluded lots.. .

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic / Christmas Day Bomb Blast Rocks Catholic Church In Suleja / Prayers For Nigeria As We Celebrate Independence Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.