Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? (139473 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Get Police Report From Alagbon? / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / Nigerian Police Report(police Character) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by flekan(m): 5:58pm On Nov 10, 2009
OAM4J:

Are u joking or you are serious. If you are in Lagos you dont need it, just go to Alagbon, get one there fill it and submit it and you should have your report same day.

Nah!! I was kidding!
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by mufasa(m): 5:20pm On Nov 11, 2009
Abeg i need the form too for my bro in the UK, some1 shlould please fwd it to me mufasa@37.com. He says he needs it for some jab.
Thanks y'all
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by X2X(m): 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2009
Mufasa, Forms forwarded. CHeck you mail box.

Apologies to those I couldn't respond to, and thanks to OAM4J for helping out.

Kip on rockin!
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by Ank(m): 1:56pm On Nov 13, 2009
X-2-X

Which Abuja police station can you get this form from. There address please.

Thanks
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 6:57pm On Nov 13, 2009
Ank:

X-2-X

Thanks

To the best of my knowledge its only in Alagbon Lagos you can get the form and the report
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by X2X(m): 9:25pm On Nov 13, 2009
Ank:

X-2-X

Thanks

My friend, whose dad is an ex-police officer, told me that this police report thing can be done only in two places in Nigeria - at Alagbon and at the police head office in Abuja (Loiuse Edet house??).

Eventually he did mine for me at Alagbon. All the people who I know that have done this certificate did theirs at Alagbon (in Lagos) too, so I cant really confirm that it is done at Abuja. But definately, it is done at Alagbon.

Cheers
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by Annie69: 11:49am On Nov 23, 2009
Hi X-2-X,

Could you please send the forms for the police report to my email address: adepiat_1@yahoo.com?

Thanks a million.

Annie69.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by Annie69: 11:58am On Nov 23, 2009
Hello OAM4J,

Could you please forward the police character forms to my email address: adepiat_1@yahoo.com?

Thanks.

Annie69
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 12:01pm On Nov 23, 2009
Annie69:

Hello OAM4J,

Could you please forward the police character forms to my email address: adepiat_1@yahoo.com?

Thanks.

Annie69

check your mail box
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by Annie69: 12:26pm On Nov 23, 2009
Thanks OAM4J.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 12:28pm On Nov 23, 2009
^^^ You are welcome. Cheers!
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by adewale24: 2:47am On Dec 22, 2009
Hello Pls I do need a police report too urgentl.
Pls can someone send me the form pls.
The email is olusolaakintade@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 3:13am On Dec 22, 2009
adewale24:

Hello Pls I do need a police report too urgentl.
Pls can someone send me the form pls.
The email is olusolaakintade@yahoo.com
Thanks.

check your mailbox.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by ahmedaman: 6:37pm On Jan 13, 2010
To any of you who may have it, May I please have a copy of the form for the police character certificate? please? ahmeda.mansaray@gmail.com
thank you.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by ahmedaman: 6:51pm On Jan 13, 2010
Hi there OAM4J

Can you please email me the police character report form as well? Thanks

PS U are right knowledge (and not money) is true power. How i wish our people (continent-wide) would learn and live by this!
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 7:10pm On Jan 13, 2010
ahmedaman:

Hi there OAM4J

Can you please email me the police character report form as well? Thanks

Check your mailbox

ahmedaman:

PS U are right knowledge (and not money) is true power. How i wish our people (continent-wide) would learn and live by this!

I wish so too. If only we can put half of the efforts we put on getting money at all cost on getting knowledge, we will be better off and the world will be a better place

cheers!
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by guchi11: 3:50am On Jan 15, 2010
Please, can someone send me the form at chiny11@hotmail.com.  I need it urgently.  Thank you and God bless you.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 8:18am On Jan 15, 2010
guchi11:

Please, can someone send me the form at chiny11@hotmail.com.  I need it urgently.  Thank you and God bless you.

check your mail box.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by guchi11: 1:50pm On Jan 15, 2010
OAM4J you are a God sent. Thank you so very much and God bless. smiley
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 7:07pm On Jan 15, 2010
guchi11:

OAM4J you are a God sent. Thank you so very much and God bless. smiley

You are welcome. wink
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OJSKEE200: 5:12pm On Jan 16, 2010
can anyoneone please send me a copy of the police report application form i need it urgently.
Please, ejo , biko sennu.
SEND IT TO DUPEOJ@HOTMAIL.COM
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OJSKEE200: 5:18pm On Jan 16, 2010
Please OAM4J & X-2-X can you help me with this form i need it urgently
Kindly help to email form to dupeoj@hotmail.com
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 7:38am On Jan 17, 2010
OJSKEE200:

Please OAM4J & X-2-X can you help me with this form i need it urgently
Kindly help to email form to dupeoj@hotmail.com

You've got mail!
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OJSKEE200: 9:09am On Jan 17, 2010
OAM4J Thanks a million God bless you i received it.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by Threets: 1:52pm On Feb 01, 2010
Can anyone e mail me a Nigerain police character form Please. I need it urgently. Thanks
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 1:39am On Feb 02, 2010
Three ts:

Can anyone e mail me a Nigerain police character form Please. I need it urgently. Thanks

Would have sent it to u, but u forgot to leave your email address. Soon as I see it, i will send it.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by mamagee3(f): 1:40am On Feb 02, 2010
By paying the Nigerian Police Force 20 naira first. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by ybab: 11:22am On Feb 02, 2010
Am wondering. Why is everyone asking for this form? Abi is there something 'in vogue' that I am missing? Is this form needed for the SIA license for UK people?
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by eeo: 10:50am On Feb 03, 2010
Pls i will appreciate if i can get a copy in my box. eric112cm@yahoo.com. I will be waiting.Thanks
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by BLZ: 5:05pm On Feb 16, 2010
Hi X-2-X and Dam4J, please  would mind sending me the Police Character Report Form urgently, my email is ubbyy@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 7:23pm On Feb 16, 2010
eeo & BLZ
Check your mail box!
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by BLZ: 9:50am On Feb 17, 2010
Thank you very much OAM4J.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Life In The Usa As A Student. / Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia. / Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.