Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,450 members, 7,781,303 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:04 PM

Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? (138835 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Get Police Report From Alagbon? / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / Nigerian Police Report(police Character) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by ugsams(m): 7:31pm On Mar 14, 2016
Double post
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by rhymaholic: 3:02pm On Mar 23, 2016
I did the police clearance certificate for my cousin today for 8k. Done and collected today. After printing and thumbprinting, just go with a printed coloured copy of the international passport the page that contains your bio-data. Goto Alagbon, Police force headquarters and it'd be done.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by chidarlus(m): 10:42am On Apr 04, 2016
rhymaholic:
I did the police clearance certificate for my cousin today for 8k. Done and collected today. After printing and thumbprinting, just go with a printed coloured copy of the international passport the page that contains your bio-data. Goto Alagbon, Police force headquarters and it'd be done.
good day house, am darlinton by name and pls i need the police character form to be sent to my email address;enyinniadarlinton1000@gmail.com
thank you so much
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by brighto6: 11:18pm On Apr 04, 2016
Please can someone help on how to get police report? cry
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by benizu(m): 4:19pm On Apr 25, 2016
OAM4J:

Check your mail box. cheers.

I need the form please here is my email address. Izuben4real@yahoo.cm
I'll be glad if you can send it to me.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by jasedu60: 12:43am On May 04, 2016
benizu:

I need the form please here is my email address. Izuben4real@yahoo.cm
I'll be glad if you can send it to me.
Thanks

visit: www.nigeriacrb.com

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by benizu(m): 4:18pm On May 05, 2016
jasedu60:

visit: www.nigeriacrb.com

Thanks.

Is there separate forms for male and female??

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by jasedu60: 6:39pm On May 06, 2016
benizu:

Thanks.

Is there separate forms for male and female??

Same form can be used, just add FE to MALE to male FeMALE
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by MarryMeee: 8:48pm On May 06, 2016
bukythom:
Hi, my people!
Please does anyone know the procedure for obtaining police report or a letter of no record from the Nigerian police. i understand i may need to do fingerprint for this, I actually need it for immigration purpose. i m based in Yankee.

you get it from US embassy undecided
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by jasedu60: 12:37pm On May 20, 2016
Not true.

You can not. You either use www.nigeriacrb.com or go to Nigeria (if not you'll will not be happy your loss)

MarryMeee:
you get it from US embassy undecided

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by ttmacoy: 11:36am On May 27, 2016
The Nigeria CRB site sounds like a good idea for those who cannot come to Nigeria just for the report.

Have you used them personally?

jasedu60:
Not true.

You can not. You either use www.nigeriacrb.com or go to Nigeria (if not you'll will not be happy your loss)

Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by jasedu60: 9:48pm On May 27, 2016
Yes. They guarantee you 100% satisfaction.

ttmacoy:

The Nigeria CRB site sounds like a good idea for those who cannot come to Nigeria just for the report.

Have you used them personally?

Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by DDenzo: 4:39pm On May 28, 2016
Good people of Nigeria,

Thank you all for sharing these information. I was curious on how to proceed with obtaining a Police Character Certificate but eventually got all information needed by simply going through all your discussions.

Thank you all. May God bless Nigerians and God bless Nigeria.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by adeoladele(m): 12:31pm On Jun 01, 2016
Please how many hours with it take for police report? We want to apply for residence does my babe which is one year old need it as well.

Thanks
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by Dumas32(m): 11:02pm On Jun 04, 2016
Two to three hours, that's how long my toke
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by kksamm: 4:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
Dumas32:
Two to three hours, that's how long my toke

Could you pls send the form to my email?-
kunleoladipo1@gmail.com

Please how much did it cost you?
Thanks
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by kksamm: 5:18pm On Jul 12, 2016
chidarlus:
good day house, am darlinton by name and pls i need the police character form to be sent to my email address;enyinniadarlinton1000@gmail.com
thank you so much

Hello..
Please, could you send the Form for Police certificate to my e-mail: kunleoladipo1@gmail.com

Thank you
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by acevic: 7:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hi all,

I would like to conduct a criminal and civil record check on an individual in Nigeria. Any idea how to go about it? Which office to approach?

Thank you
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by jasedu60: 6:29pm On Jul 30, 2016
You either use www.nigeriacrb.com or go to Alagoon, Lagos, Nigeria. (If my reply is not helpful or you regret my advice please post a comment here).

acevic:
Hi all,

I would like to conduct a criminal and civil record check on an individual in Nigeria. Any idea how to go about it? Which office to approach?

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by jasedu60: 4:58pm On Aug 02, 2016
Yes, only. only at Alagbon.

If you are out of Lagos, you can use www.NigeriaCRb.com it will be delivered via DHL.

Professor554:

Is it only in lagos where it is done? Can't i do it in any of the 36states or better still in fct
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by CasualCouriers: 4:52am On Aug 04, 2016
Wait, did I just read something about Police Clearance Certificate by Proxy?

Hmmm, I am well travelled and every time border guys want to waste my time, I always say to them 'Not all of everyone travel with false/incomplete papers.

That said, If I remember well, I think there is a section that requires applicant's signature. So who signs this if made by proxy?

Please Nigerians lets do things the right way.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by Professor554: 11:17am On Aug 11, 2016
jasedu60:
Yes, only. only at Alagbon.

If you are out of Lagos, you can use www.NigeriaCRb.com it will be delivered via DHL.

This nigeriaCRb, is it both the character certificate and the deportation certificate they will issue or just one.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by kelva911: 12:12am On Sep 03, 2016
Please, could you send the Form for Police certificate to my e-mail: jerromusic911@gmail.com
thank you
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by elijah101(m): 2:29pm On Sep 03, 2016
kelva911:
Please, could you send the Form for Police certificate to my e-mail: jerromusic911@gmail.com
thank you

God to police head quaters alagbon .. and save your self the stress ... hold like 7 - 10k sha ..

Max 30mins , you are done ..
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by iguita: 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2016
Hi guys,

I am presently at Alagbon.

It is best you come here to do it yourself. It takes an hour and costs 6k. They only need your name, tribe, race, passport number, where issued and date of issue. Finally your finger prints.

They are forensic experts so they know how to take the prints.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Ikeja Under Bridge After Okada And Keke Ban (Photos) / Life In The Usa As A Student. / Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.