Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Benefits Of Cocoa Butter Cream For The Skin? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Benefits Of Cocoa Butter Cream For The Skin? (3730 Views)

Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy / Best Cream For Dark Spot And Acne / 100% Coldpressed Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter,carrot Oil,turmeric And Many More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benefits Of Cocoa Butter Cream For The Skin? by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 13, 2015
I'm a young cute adonis who cares about my skin unlike few other peeps out there, so I just wanted to try this 'cocoa butter cream' & before I use this cream I want to know if it doesn't gets me darker/dark. Any benefit of this cream to the skin?? Please kindly reply/post/share any reviews smiley .
Re: Benefits Of Cocoa Butter Cream For The Skin? by skushieslord: 4:33am On Oct 13, 2015
Contact me for chapman, skushies, shisha e.t.c for ur birthday,beach parties, wedding, and any functions. Check my signature for my email. 09053663375.
Re: Benefits Of Cocoa Butter Cream For The Skin? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 13, 2015
Ok, i just tried it just todae and it's fine just that it makes my palm s/hands go wet or sweaty and a little bit greasy after 5 min of applying it... I reckon it will work but Wanna wait a little for its result. smiley
Re: Benefits Of Cocoa Butter Cream For The Skin? by queenfav(f): 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2015
Was it the palmers cream you bought?That one leaves a greasy feel on the skin like vaseline.The lotion is better.Its overrated sha,or maybe because I used it for a long time that's why it stopped working.
Re: Benefits Of Cocoa Butter Cream For The Skin? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 02, 2015
queenfav:
Was it the palmers cream you bought?That one leaves a greasy feel on the skin like vaseline.The lotion is better.Its overrated sha,or maybe because I used it for a long time that's why it stopped working.
I bought the zenon's cocoa butter product and I think it work wonders for the skin. Try it out. Can u feed me back on how palmers work for the skin? Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Deer Hunter 2016 Hack V2.1 Unlimited Gold, Cash, Energry Cheat Tools / Just Watches!! 40% Discount For Wholesale Buyers!! Come in for New Arrivals / 2020 Best Stylish Ankara Skirt And Blouse Styles For Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.