Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Sad! She Took Me Out For Icecream She Paid Her Own Bills Now She Is Dead - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sad! She Took Me Out For Icecream She Paid Her Own Bills Now She Is Dead (4098 Views)

"I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady / "Sad" She Cries When Ever I Tell Her How Much I Love Her... / Girl Thanks A Guy Who Paid Her For Sex (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sad! She Took Me Out For Icecream She Paid Her Own Bills Now She Is Dead by Mrsixfeet(m): 1:41am On Oct 13, 2015
I met this lovely lovely lady at the cinema at surulere. Her name was ijeoma. I used one of those old lines to stop her and we got chatting.she was light skinned with a very nice behind.. That sparked the attraction. I asked her where she was up to and she said she wanted to get ice-cream I was like cool. We walked straight to coldstone ice cream at shoprite and she ordered like a boss and PAID! She asked what I wanted before then I had never taken coldstone ice cream so I asked her to choose for me and she did. We sat and gisted a bit I asked for her Facebook name she gave me and I added her up. That was our only encounter. I opened my Facebook page today and saw a lot of RIP with her tagged. It's so sad to see such a young lovely lady go. God night the young lovely lady that paid for her ice cream the only time we ever met. RIP IJ cry

13 Likes

Re: Sad! She Took Me Out For Icecream She Paid Her Own Bills Now She Is Dead by lewisacid(m): 1:50am On Oct 13, 2015
Eya ....R.I.P...2 d dead

1 Like

Re: Sad! She Took Me Out For Icecream She Paid Her Own Bills Now She Is Dead by deniyor: 1:53am On Oct 13, 2015
You opened a thread for this? You could have posted on fb instead.

1 Like

Re: Sad! She Took Me Out For Icecream She Paid Her Own Bills Now She Is Dead by Nobody: 3:58am On Oct 13, 2015
deniyor:
You opened a thread for this? You could have posted on fb instead.
he's heart broken man, heart broken!!!

11 Likes

Re: Sad! She Took Me Out For Icecream She Paid Her Own Bills Now She Is Dead by deniyor: 4:11am On Oct 13, 2015
stupidity:

heartbroken by a lady he only met once in his lifetime? Stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Sad! She Took Me Out For Icecream She Paid Her Own Bills Now She Is Dead by Nobody: 4:34am On Oct 13, 2015
deniyor:

it happens. Love at first sight ish#

1 Like

Re: Sad! She Took Me Out For Icecream She Paid Her Own Bills Now She Is Dead by deniyor: 4:41am On Oct 13, 2015
stupidity:
it happens. Love at first sight ish#
don't exist...there is stupidity at first sight tho.

2 Likes

Re: Sad! She Took Me Out For Icecream She Paid Her Own Bills Now She Is Dead by naijaboiy: 6:54am On Oct 13, 2015
deniyor:

A Lady who bought ice-cream for him and paid for it

2 Likes

Re: Sad! She Took Me Out For Icecream She Paid Her Own Bills Now She Is Dead by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 13, 2015
Sorry op

2 Likes

Re: Sad! She Took Me Out For Icecream She Paid Her Own Bills Now She Is Dead by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 13, 2015
Why do I have this strange feeling that the OP is lamenting Because Of the ice cream

OP, don't worry, endeavour to always hang around shoprite, You might meet another philanthropist.

Irrelevant Thread undecided

6 Likes

Re: Sad! She Took Me Out For Icecream She Paid Her Own Bills Now She Is Dead by Eldorado01(m): 7:05am On Oct 13, 2015
probably she must have been dead before u met her....

u sounded like a kid...cos u said she ordered for d ice cream like a boss...while u were looking...she chose for u like a big sis

her name na ijeoma...igbo babe buy ice cream for u...e go hard befor normal babe pay ur bills talkless of igbo babe....

once again u met and fell in love with a ghost....#ghost mode
Re: Sad! She Took Me Out For Icecream She Paid Her Own Bills Now She Is Dead by Mrsixfeet(m): 7:05am On Oct 13, 2015
deniyor:

don't exist...there is stupidity at first sight tho.

LOL at stupidity at first sight. How more can you pay respect to the dead aside honoring them. A thread is a worthy honour and trust me she was cute and had a very nice behind

4 Likes

Re: Sad! She Took Me Out For Icecream She Paid Her Own Bills Now She Is Dead by Mrsixfeet(m): 7:06am On Oct 13, 2015
Harbosede02:
Sorry op
Thanks dear
Re: Sad! She Took Me Out For Icecream She Paid Her Own Bills Now She Is Dead by Mrsixfeet(m): 7:08am On Oct 13, 2015
rexkexmilan:
Why do I have this strange feeling that the OP is lamenting Because Of the ice cream

OP, don't worry, endeavour to always hang around shoprite, You might meet another philanthropist.

Irrelevant Thread undecided

Guy catch head naaa. Just honor the Lady.
Re: Sad! She Took Me Out For Icecream She Paid Her Own Bills Now She Is Dead by hertz9te(m): 7:11am On Oct 13, 2015
her f.b username or it's just a story
Re: Sad! She Took Me Out For Icecream She Paid Her Own Bills Now She Is Dead by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 13, 2015
Mrsixfeet:

Guy catch head naaa. Just honor the Lady.
Which Lady

You didn't Post pictures and I don't believe Shiit!!!

This is Nigeria, and worst of all, NL, People do all sort of Shiit just to Get noticed.

1 Like

Re: Sad! She Took Me Out For Icecream She Paid Her Own Bills Now She Is Dead by Tapout(m): 7:15am On Oct 13, 2015
op sorry for loosing ur ice cream lady..

meanwhile to the guy above me called stupidity, its quite funny that each time someone posts something with the word stupidity included in the post, u get a mention.. grin now that stupidity has taken over some nairalanders who then decide to post out of stupidity, that means u get close to 100 mentions a day cool ..I envy u bro, Meanwhile I've typed stupidity 5 times already...that's 5 mentions from me alone with just one post grin

Seun we have a celebrity here!! cool

7 Likes

Re: Sad! She Took Me Out For Icecream She Paid Her Own Bills Now She Is Dead by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 13, 2015
Tapout:
that's 5 mentions from me alone with just one post grin
lol, you just flood my mentions with your post. Its from this my moniker I knew nairalanders are very abusive to each other.

4 Likes

Re: Sad! She Took Me Out For Icecream She Paid Her Own Bills Now She Is Dead by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 13, 2015
She's such a nice lady. May her gentle soul rest in paradise. Why do bad things happen to good people?

1 Like

Re: Sad! She Took Me Out For Icecream She Paid Her Own Bills Now She Is Dead by rockyh(m): 8:01am On Oct 13, 2015
stupidity:
its not stupidity but a hrt felt impact ha demise hs cauzd him

1 Like

Re: Sad! She Took Me Out For Icecream She Paid Her Own Bills Now She Is Dead by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 13, 2015
@Op, you were saved from a ghost instead of you to thank God you dey here dey sulk.
Re: Sad! She Took Me Out For Icecream She Paid Her Own Bills Now She Is Dead by falcon01: 8:56am On Oct 13, 2015
angry give me a link toher time line before i believe
Re: Sad! She Took Me Out For Icecream She Paid Her Own Bills Now She Is Dead by anigbajumo(m): 9:10am On Oct 13, 2015
The way NL dy cook lies nwadays,en....una go chop am vnish nd ask for more......her FBK name or screenshot of her wall.

U ar deceiving yerself,ah no fit chop dat lie abeg come again
Re: Sad! She Took Me Out For Icecream She Paid Her Own Bills Now She Is Dead by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 13, 2015
Its hard to find a lady that will pay for her own coke talkless of ice cream. It's a big loss to the op. Condolences
Re: Sad! She Took Me Out For Icecream She Paid Her Own Bills Now She Is Dead by oluseyiforjesus(m): 11:05am On Oct 13, 2015
cry
Re: Sad! She Took Me Out For Icecream She Paid Her Own Bills Now She Is Dead by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 11:32am On Oct 13, 2015
Re: Sad! She Took Me Out For Icecream She Paid Her Own Bills Now She Is Dead by donjon: 11:41am On Oct 13, 2015
1 of those rare boss ladies!
RIP
Re: Sad! She Took Me Out For Icecream She Paid Her Own Bills Now She Is Dead by donjon: 11:42am On Oct 13, 2015
if na me, i go trip too!

FACT
Re: Sad! She Took Me Out For Icecream She Paid Her Own Bills Now She Is Dead by grad2012(f): 12:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
Its is well RIP IJ, that's why when u meet anyone u treat dem nyc and like its d last time u ever see dem.

1 Like

Re: Sad! She Took Me Out For Icecream She Paid Her Own Bills Now She Is Dead by drss(m): 1:29pm On Oct 13, 2015
deniyor:

wetin be ur problem Na must to comment for him thread? If u no like d topic vamuose comot.
Re: Sad! She Took Me Out For Icecream She Paid Her Own Bills Now She Is Dead by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
deniyor:

I think you are the father of stupidities.
Re: Sad! She Took Me Out For Icecream She Paid Her Own Bills Now She Is Dead by deniyor: 7:38am On Oct 14, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
I think you are the father of stupidities.

Thanks dimwit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: How Many Numbers Can You See? / Rate This Photos / See What I Bought For Her (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.