Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) (43581 Views)

... / My Personal Disadvantage Of Being Goodlooking / Whats The Real Advantage Of Being A Goodlooking Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 11:09am On Oct 13, 2015
gab264:
Am just a little scared cus pretty gurls like u) ain't royalgringringrin
#No offence #

Why not just chop, clean mouth and move on tongue

4 Likes

Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by gab264(m): 11:17am On Oct 13, 2015
lurlah2014:
so for ur innermost mind now u fine shweeeeee undecided lipsrsealed
I got those vibes from friends and gurls rudes altitudes towards me.
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by gab264(m): 11:19am On Oct 13, 2015
funsho75:
I have a filling that... I fine pass u..
lolz...
Sure ur definitely rigth at that.
I just hope u ain't experiencing dis too.

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by gab264(m): 11:20am On Oct 13, 2015
RedCard1:
The OP no get work o.
Who tell you say you fine.
Na only monkey mama wey dey believe say monkey fine.
I salute yaa opinion sir"
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 13, 2015
gab264:
Bro that the exactly the type of friends am clamouring to have honestly.
Friends that I will get to laugh wif and always go out like we dem boys we aregringrin
Anyway tank's .
lol no p bro
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by gab264(m): 11:22am On Oct 13, 2015
hertz9te:
this is a sign....the Lord wants me to buy a gun.
gringringringrin at yaa on detriment.

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by Goandie: 11:27am On Oct 13, 2015
gab264:
Am not pumpous or whatever.
they never give me a chance to be around that's just it.
When u can't give a new friend a chance because they have not been able to look beyond maa physical look.
It sucks honestly,I need to be social with people all over.
Am fed up with my introvert of a thing.

Guy u just dey stress ur brain with all dis, stop caring about wat pple think dey knowbout you coz u don't need 2 know.
Be natural, be urself nd u will attract d rite pple 2 urself not attractin d wrong pple that will stall ur progress in life.
Go and listen to mi ft 2face nobody

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by gab264(m): 11:31am On Oct 13, 2015
hertz9te:
this is a sign....the Lord wants me to buy a gun.
gringringringrin at yaa own detriment.
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by gab264(m): 11:33am On Oct 13, 2015
Goandie:

Guy u just dey stress ur brain with all dis, stop caring about wat pple think dey knowbout you coz u don't need 2 know.
Be natural, be urself nd u will attract d rite pple 2 urself not attractin d wrong pple that will stall ur progress in life.
Go and listen to mi ft 2face nobody
Tanks a bunch brosad
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by djwinnie(m): 11:34am On Oct 13, 2015
shocked grin
PrettyHausaGirl:

grin. lolzzz this really got me ROTFL

2 Likes

Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 11:35am On Oct 13, 2015
djwinnie:
shocked grin

grin. lolzzz this really got me ROTFL
The guy dey dull. He's not 21st century material grin

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by grad2012(f): 11:42am On Oct 13, 2015
Op pele don't mind dem u hear embarassed
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by Mzdivacious(f): 11:46am On Oct 13, 2015
search deep down n ud find out whats wrong with u.cos honestly noone gives a hoot about ur looks.if anything they really shd get u more friends...
go out more.nd pleease talk to females.dont be shy.female frds reduce boredom

get past ur comfort zone n try to talk to people more...put on an act of familiarity with guys.like u know them before.u really dont expect them to approach u first do u?

idk for u tho.just loosen up.dont put urself in a shell cos life isnt a movie.noone wud try to break d shell

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by faith551(m): 11:46am On Oct 13, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaahahhahaahahahaahahahahahahahaha, handsome catch fire

2 Likes

Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by Penboy: 12:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
Well em, i gat nothing much to say!
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

lool ah swear u cray AF Hausa girl...
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 13, 2015
Mzdivacious:
search deep down n ud find out whats wrong with u.cos honestly noone gives a hoot about ur looks.if anything they really shd get u more friends...
go out more.nd pleease talk to females.dont be shy.female frds reduce boredom

get past ur comfort zone n try to talk to people more...put on an act of familiarity with guys.like u know them before.u really dont expect them to approach u first do u?

idk for u tho.just loosen up.dont put urself in a shell cos life isnt a movie.noone wud try to break d shell
hmm I dedicate.. this music ..angel by the weekend wink
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by Mzdivacious(f): 12:21pm On Oct 13, 2015
armylord:
hmm I dedicate.. this music ..angel by the weekend wink
huh?
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by hensben(m): 12:29pm On Oct 13, 2015
Nor be small thing we fine men dey pass through from feme hands.
Imagine only get 8 girlfriends.
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by naija2dabone(m): 12:29pm On Oct 13, 2015
He read English Language.
Never worked for one day.
Never did business for one day.

Rivers state gave him an opportunity to serve the state at the state assembly.
Rivers state gave him another chance and made him a speaker.
Rivers state struggled and gave him the state by making him governor.
Rivers state voted for and gave him a second term.
Rivers state loved him and still love him.
-----------------------------------------

He stopped working for Rivers state.
He started working for APC.
He started diverting Rivers state money.
He had an ambition.
He was doing everything to achieve it.
He began to withdraw from the treasury.
He withdrew.
He withdrew.
He took loan.
He took loan.
He impoverished the state.

Rivers state began to complain.
Rivers state began to lament.
Rivers state began to lack.
Rivers state began to cry.
Rivers state lost its pride.
Rivers state became empty.
Rivers state became pained.

Strangers came in.
Strangers stole from us
Strangers rape us.
Strangers brought us pains.
Strangers became kings and ruled us.

Strangers began to praise him.
Strangers began to call him sweet names.
Strangers stylishly turned him into a slave.
Strangers made him driver.
Strangers made him bodyguard.
Strangers made him wife excort.
Strangers made him enemy to his people.

They needed 100%
They got 80% from him.

NOW, HE WAITS FOR HIS COMPENSATION.

7 Likes

Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 13, 2015
@20 years old shouldn't you be more concerned about your studies than your looks all these kids on nairaland sef undecided

2 Likes

Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by Sicozone(m): 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2015
lolz
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by hotgunz(m): 12:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
Post ur pix let us judge
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
if that picture is you in your profile, then don't worry you are NOT handsome, you are average looking.

9 Likes

Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by debbydee(f): 12:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
pinchures of the OP

or

I dont believe this.
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by olowookerekemi(f): 12:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
pour a little acid on ur face nd d beauty wil reduce

4 Likes

Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by Baboo13(m): 12:36pm On Oct 13, 2015
lurlah2014:
so for ur innermost mind now u fine shweeeeee undecided lipsrsealed

'Innermost mind'.. Lmao
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by HopeAtHand: 12:36pm On Oct 13, 2015
gab264:
I'm 20yrs old as of now. I've been told that I'm a bit handsome by young and older women as well and by some guys. I had a good life back at my hometown where looks had little importance.

I now live with my parents in Anambra state and it seems that a lot of guys express hate for no apparent reason. Almost 70-80% of girls give me looks and I had experiences of girls trying to take pictures of me. I moved here as part of helping my mum in growing her business, but I feel that a lot of young people are more interested in dating than anything else.

Some girls act downright rude without looking at my face. I feel so lonely, and this has contributed a lot to my introvert nature of life which for some time now am trying to put to an end, no matter how simple I dress some people seem intimidated by me. Friends have being avoiding me for no actual reason, especially when they are about to going to a social gathering like party, ceremony's and all sorts, because I think that is where I can be able to explore the world and make friends some kind of being social to that is exactly what ave wanted all my life.

Please no insult and mind you that this thread is not to seek attention of whose so ever but just to spit out my daily pains with nairanders and seek solution's of how to present my self more than physical appearance to people, because they were unable to see the good aspect of me.

Plzz romancelanders how can I overcome feeling alone, avoid stereotypes of friends and (probably make real friends and build a social circle here
HELP!!!!sadsadsadsadsad

Mind you that this is no #attention seeking# thread as some will fink right now, but is just a true life packaging of just a growing up guy.......

There are different problems in this world..

This world is actually very unique.

Wow..see what constitutes someones problem..

Been having a tough time commenting on your romance threads cos of acute lack of interest but a pics of you could help, as IMO, that pix of you on your profile cannot generate much attention.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by labamo07(m): 12:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
Abeg try give the boy advice na instead of yabbing him. but truly @op you neva come lagos sha? na fine be your problem at this young age od yours? your contemporaries are serving their boss in lagos to build better future. ........
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by Zico4real(m): 12:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
Re: Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
Mzdivacious:
huh?
never mind uve spoilt d fun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! / Bride, Groom, Bridesmaids, Groomsmen Do The 'Faint Dance' At Their Wedding! / Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.