Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Share Your Helmet Experiences Here! Whether Good Bad Or Ugly! - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Share Your Helmet Experiences Here! Whether Good Bad Or Ugly! (3172 Views)

Vent Your Daily Road/traffic Frustrations And Experiences Here / Helmet In Lagos: He Disappeared! / New Helmet Rule In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Helmet Experiences Here! Whether Good Bad Or Ugly! by namteya: 11:01pm On Apr 29, 2009
I think there is a need to use a scarf or something on the head before wearing the helmet, with so many 'flus' in town, who knows we may be preventing the outbreak and spread of 'helmet flu'  grin grin grin grin grin :.
Re: Share Your Helmet Experiences Here! Whether Good Bad Or Ugly! by labonjo(m): 1:49am On Apr 30, 2009
i really dont have one(experience),but my sister came visiting frrom yola early this year,when the law was still shacking lagos,on alighting from the bike at her destination and removing the "element" from her head,lo and behold,her wig came off with it and as she was innocently walking away,the bike guy of course called her attention to pls come and collect her hair,suffice to say,she wished the ground would open up and swallow her,there and then. grin
Re: Share Your Helmet Experiences Here! Whether Good Bad Or Ugly! by labonjo(m): 1:52am On Apr 30, 2009
i really dont have one(experience),but my sister came visiting frrom yola early this year,when the law was still shacking lagos,on alighting from the bike at her destination and removing the "element" from her head,lo and behold,her wig came off with it and as she was innocently walking away,the bike guy of course called her attention to pls come and collect her hair,suffice to say,she wished the ground would open up and swallow her,there and then. grin
Re: Share Your Helmet Experiences Here! Whether Good Bad Or Ugly! by Nobody: 1:54am On Apr 30, 2009
labonjo:

grin grin cheesy Wahala dey
Re: Share Your Helmet Experiences Here! Whether Good Bad Or Ugly! by Emperoh(m): 11:29am On Apr 30, 2009
labonjo:

you mean her head came off shocked shocked shocked
Chei!! wahala o ti po ju!!!
Re: Share Your Helmet Experiences Here! Whether Good Bad Or Ugly! by kcblast(m): 6:46pm On May 02, 2009
At onitsha, 1 funny thing is dat men wore calabash , stainless cups and bowels? cry fashi dat,
Re: Share Your Helmet Experiences Here! Whether Good Bad Or Ugly! by osasp(m): 12:38pm On May 04, 2009
aint this a bitch. . .the moment i get to naija, im getting me a crash helmet. God forbit bad thin. . . what with all the sweat and all that, una dey try o
Re: Share Your Helmet Experiences Here! Whether Good Bad Or Ugly! by arogbowei: 10:53pm On May 04, 2009
I foresee the outbreak of helmet flu. Wearing public helmet will breed Lice + Lapalapa = 'Helmet Flu'.

My God barbers and hair dressers beware.
Re: Share Your Helmet Experiences Here! Whether Good Bad Or Ugly! by sosisi(f): 10:57pm On May 04, 2009
Thank God I don't enter bikes (the last was on campus years ago)
I'm blessed grin
Re: Share Your Helmet Experiences Here! Whether Good Bad Or Ugly! by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 25, 2012
tkb417:
shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
This Debo no go kill me
e don tey wey i hear that thing. boi, that lapalapa disgraced me for secondary school
chei!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin

i dey gbadun this thread

Emperoh
Helmet for me? NOO grin
ill just use my legs if there are no taxis.
is dis lekan,pm me if u are
Re: Share Your Helmet Experiences Here! Whether Good Bad Or Ugly! by teribitecom: 4:20pm On Jul 25, 2012
If u want to avoid dirty helmet and bacteria infection, USE LAPA GUARD.

IT's bacteria proof for dirty helmet.Its very handy. Its called hygiene cap.

Please contact 08028463275 or calculusforyou@yahoo.com. u dont need to reject helmet.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’m Confused About My Choice Of Car / What Are The Common Problems That Acura Tl 2004-2006 Do Have. / Between Tramigo And MTN C Track

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.