Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,776 members, 7,798,591 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Why Do Women Run When They Find Out You Have Children - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Run When They Find Out You Have Children (2999 Views)

Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation / Why Women "run" From Nice Guys / Why Some Women "run" Away From Nice Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Run When They Find Out You Have Children by na2day2(m): 10:02am On Jan 14, 2010
sweetlove:

why do women run when they find out you have children

Bolarge:

Same reason we guys run when we discover they got one(or more).

church close! grin grin grin grin BTW, why is every girl saying "i can only speak for myself" where u speaking for others b4 on ur previous postings in any other thread? undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Women Run When They Find Out You Have Children by abiolamitodun(m): 6:35am On Sep 10, 2019
mubowa:
i will talk for myself, i will never run if i found out my boy-friend have a child  before we started dating. that his flesh and blood, tell me what is love if i can't take the child of the one i love and take care of him like mine

soulchild1:
I can only talk for myself - I will never run away from a guy, just because I discovered he has a child.
Why? Because he might not have choosen to have a child out there with somebody else. Sometimes things happen. He could have been married and it didnt work out. So if I want to accept him and love him truly, it means I have to regard this child also as a child of mine. The child didnt ask in the first place to be born and grow up with her parents being separated, so all those actions are hurting the child and they definitely dont deserve it to suffer from things they have not caused. A partner has to be for me the backbone of the other and if it is not like that, your boyfriend or husband will not develop or maintain the interest of caring for his child and I just think the child deserves his father/her mother to care and cater for them, so I dont want to be the one to discourage my boyfriend/my husband in that.

The only reason that can make me run away from a guy that has a child, is when I discover, pregnating a woman or wife is for him like a game and he doesnt give a f**** about his children, then I will not go further, because I can already assume that I might not make difference with me, perhaps.

let me guess probably the both of u are in ur late 30s or probably uve seen the other side of single guys...
one thing u don't get is there can never be two women in a man's house and there be peace....take it or leave it...that's partially polygamy...as long as the mother is still alive be it in the man's house or not..ur path will still cross...
Re: Why Do Women Run When They Find Out You Have Children by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 10, 2019
Because you always be second in that relationship

It will even be worse if the kid is stubborn

For me I can't deal

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Run When They Find Out You Have Children by jom28gy(m): 6:00pm On Nov 21, 2019
mubowa:
i will talk for myself, i will never run if i found out my boy-friend have a child before we started dating. that his flesh and blood, tell me what is love if i can't take the child of the one i love and take care of him like mine
your correct my dear
Re: Why Do Women Run When They Find Out You Have Children by mark2sunny(m): 6:43pm On Nov 21, 2019
soulchild1:
I can only talk for myself - I will never run away from a guy, just because I discovered he has a child.
Why? Because he might not have choosen to have a child out there with somebody else. Sometimes things happen. He could have been married and it didnt work out. So if I want to accept him and love him truly, it means I have to regard this child also as a child of mine. The child didnt ask in the first place to be born and grow up with her parents being separated, so all those actions are hurting the child and they definitely dont deserve it to suffer from things they have not caused. A partner has to be for me the backbone of the other and if it is not like that, your boyfriend or husband will not develop or maintain the interest of caring for his child and I just think the child deserves his father/her mother to care and cater for them, so I dont want to be the one to discourage my boyfriend/my husband in that.

The only reason that can make me run away from a guy that has a child, is when I discover, pregnating a woman or wife is for him like a game and he doesnt give a f**** about his children, then I will not go further, because I can already assume that I might not make difference with me, perhaps.

You have a good heart
Re: Why Do Women Run When They Find Out You Have Children by MrCork: 6:53pm On Nov 21, 2019
sweetlove:
why do women run when they find out you have children

do they lookalike house girl to u??(No oofeense) angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Tired Of This Relationship. Nothing To Discuss When We Are Together. / My Man Is Going To Marry Me Because He Thinks I Am Still A Virgin / Top Seven(7) Reasons Why Rich Guys Dont Take Broke Girls Serious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.