Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,117 members, 7,807,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

You Dont - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Dont (1162 Views)

I’m Always Wet Thinking About Her’ – Nigerian Lady In Q With Senior Brother’s Wi / Help Pls: My Senior Brother's Wife Is Seducing Me / I Caught My Senior Brother Fucking Our Neighbour's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Dont by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 13, 2015
Ok,
Re: You Dont by LEGITLAYO: 11:20am On Oct 13, 2015
grin grin grin
Bring him for deliverance
In short both of you need deliverance

1 Like

Re: You Dont by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 13, 2015
LEGITLAYO:
grin grin grin Bring him for deliverance In short both of you need deliverance
deliverance from what?
Re: You Dont by LEGITLAYO: 11:22am On Oct 13, 2015
Durentt:
deliverance from what?
from the evil spirits worrying both of you.
And to think you created a thread for this??
Lmao
Wah sort of advice do you want?

1 Like

Re: You Dont by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 13, 2015
LEGITLAYO:
from the evil spirits worrying both of you.
And to think you created a thread for this??
Lmao
Wah sort of advice do you want?
exactly why i said u dont knw wat it feels like. Like those who knw da feelings help me. stfu
Re: You Dont by LEGITLAYO: 11:31am On Oct 13, 2015
Durentt:
exactly why i said u dont knw wat it feels like. Like those who knw da feelings help me. stfu
lmao

Good luck finding that help....
Come and hold my lips na.
Ode oshi grin grin
Re: You Dont by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 13, 2015
LEGITLAYO:
lmao
Good luck finding that help.... Come and hold my lips na. Ode oshi grin grin
i need not hold it 4 u. When u're done u'll Stfu!
Re: You Dont by emmyojo22(m): 11:38am On Oct 13, 2015
get your elder broda a girl friend. he will adjust automatically

1 Like

Re: You Dont by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 13, 2015
emmyojo22:
get your elder broda a girl friend. he will adjust automatically
tell me wat kind of lady wud date such guy.
Re: You Dont by younghartz(m): 11:49am On Oct 13, 2015
arrange girls to rape em...I'm sure he is still a virgin cry
Then after he cums he will come back to his senses.
Bt op is it ur cousin or your direct brother grin just asking sha

1 Like

Re: You Dont by donjon: 11:50am On Oct 13, 2015
U ARE A SMALL BOY!

many fine uni gals will happily choose his brains over ur looks, u think say carry over easy
Re: You Dont by younghartz(m): 11:54am On Oct 13, 2015
donjon:
U ARE A SMALL BOY!

many fine uni gals will happily choose his brains over ur looks, u think say carry over easy

So what are you now saying grin
Re: You Dont by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 13, 2015
younghartz:

help me ask am oooh. Afta uni, who go marry am
Re: You Dont by cocaineaddict(m): 11:57am On Oct 13, 2015
I have a friend who has such elder bro. Doesn't dress fine, walks awkwardly, can't blend well in the midst of homies etc.

My advice..

Try as much as possible to supply him with baffups (wears). Don't be ashamed to relate with him in public cos the more people notice that you are fond of distancing yourself from him, the more they would capitalise on that and further increase their jest making.

Hang out with him more often, to bars, lounges, clubs, joints, etc but let it not interfere with your education.

Finally, if u see say de kain friends wey im get na still jews like am, ginger dem make dem disembark 4rm ur bro. Na dem de contaminate am

1 Like

Re: You Dont by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
younghartz:
arrange girls to rape em...I'm sure he is still a virgin cry
Then after he cums he will come back to his senses.
Bt op is it ur cousin or your direct brother grin just asking sha
broda
Re: You Dont by Missonas(f): 12:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
Introduce him to a lady.I dnt mean just any girl you'll see rapid changes.Thank me later

1 Like

Re: You Dont by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
cocaineaddict:
I have a friend who has such elder bro. Doesn't dress fine, walks awkwardly, can't blend well in the midst of homies etc.

My advice..

Try as much as possible to supply him with baffups (wears). Don't be ashamed to relate with him in public cos the more people notice that you are fond of distancing yourself from him, the more they would capitalise on that and further increase their jest making.

Hang out with him more often, to bars, lounges, clubs, joints, etc but let it not interfere with your education.

Finally, if u see say de kain friends wey im get na still jews like am, ginger dem make dem disembark 4rm ur bro. Na dem de contaminate am
truth, but he has wears but dont have da dressin sense, he has ju friends also, like churchy type but they are far more better dan him in the way they carry dem selves about. They dont bite finger wen walking nd they walk well. So i dont tink its his friend, i can rememba when we were younger, he had good style and dressing sense, i always wanted to be like him and hav his swags but since he entered uni, he changed and keeps saying "its not about dressing, but wat is in ur head" blablabla. Am tired
Re: You Dont by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
Missonas:
Introduce him to a lady.I dnt mean just any girl you'll see rapid changes.Thank me later
thanks
Re: You Dont by cocaineaddict(m): 12:14pm On Oct 13, 2015
Durentt:
truth, but he has wears but dont have da dressin sense, he has ju friends also, like churchy type but they are far more better dan him in the way they carry dem selves about. They dont bite finger wen walking nd they walk well. So i dont tink its his friend, i can rememba when we were younger, he had good style and dressing sense, i always wanted to be like him and hav his swags but since he entered uni, he changed and keeps saying "its not about dressing, but wat is in ur head" blablabla. Am tired
I can relate to this . The fact that he is ur elder bro makes it even more difficult for you to re-orientate him. It would have been much easier if it was your junior bro.

You gotta always castigate him mildly, hopefully he would gradually get the message and change
Re: You Dont by lilmax(m): 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2015
younghartz:

grin grin
Re: You Dont by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 13, 2015
You know I would be been worried if you opened this thread to complain about yo Bro's attitude to his studies...

I'm glad u said he's serious with his studies! (intelligent) That's all that's important to him! @ this time.

If u not fine without that, leave him alone, stop walking with him or something...
Stop distracting him with this wears talk. As long as he takes his bath regularly and his rags r clean leave him d fvck alone!!

In the end only the KNOWLEDGE & CERTIFICATE(GRADE) will matter...

The young man is just doing the 20% that'll take care of the 80%.

You can win the best dressed student... add it to yo CV when u done!

1 Like

Re: You Dont by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
tjark1:
You know I would be been worried if you opened this thread to complain about yo Bro's attitude to his studies...

I'm glad u said he's serious with his studies! (intelligent) That's all that's important to him! @ this time.

If u not fine without that, leave him alone, stop walking with him or something...
Stop distracting him with this wears talk. As long as he takes his bath regularly and his rags r clean leave him d fvck alone!!

In the end only the KNOWLEDGE & CERTIFICATE(GRADE) will matter...

The young man is just doing the 20% that'll take care of the 80%.

You can win the best dressed student... add it to yo CV when u done!
you seem to forget dat education is temporarily. After getting da CV, wat next, seriously,i cant imagine any woman following such guy. Intelligence is least important here.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Dpo Is Disturbing My Police Girl Friend / Ladies How Do You Feel When You Meet Other Ladies That Are Prettier Than You? / Please Help, My Anger Issue Is About To Destroy My Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.